Author Topic: do you eat wheat germ, if so why, and how (recipes) , have you noticed change?  (Read 478 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
did it help you that you notice, energy, whatever?

whats a delicious way of eating it, i love frosted miniwheats but dont get much out of it in terms of feeling superior or anything, to me its a pure "taste" food with no benefits

wheat germ seems to be loaded with stuff (vitamins)

how should i go about making it, eat it cold? eat it hot? maybe with maple syrup?
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Can't wait to see how electricity and magnetism plays into this story.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Speaking for solely the oil, it really tastes like shit.

the trainer

I dropped a piece of meat on the dirty floor picked it up and eat it, the meat had germs and it tasted good.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
It was all the rage in the 70s & 80s, Young Martensite.  It came in a vacuum sealed glass jar which would generate a fully visible small tornado within when opened for the first time.  What fun.  

The product itself I remember as being one of those foods that indicated it needed further chewing no matter how much you chewed it and all the while it would somehow expand in volume.  It's not like other foods that way.  Eventually you just had to impose your will upon it and swallow the stuff.  Technically, it's edible.  You can do it, Johnny.