Author Topic: My views on marriage and relationships  (Read 18962 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: My views on marriage and relationships
« Reply #100 on: August 29, 2014, 03:07:36 PM »
:DDDDDDDDDD

Yes, but they could have as well been another Hitler, who the fuck knows, who the fuck cares. "Good of mankind" is the worst argument for having kids I have ever heard. I do not give a single fuck about "mankind" because "mankind" does not give a single fuck about me. It's only a matter of time before human becomes extinct anyway. If you know anything about probability, if there is any chance something will happen, given enough trial it suddenly becomes very likely to happen. We have means to destroy the world and there is no doubt that we will and the only reason why it will happen is because we can do that and we have shitload of time to do that. So, in grand scheme of things it is irrelevant if you reproduce or not. "What if my parents thought the same"... Parker, what if you were a goat. They didn't, case closed. I do not want to have kids because they are pain in the ass and I hate them. Yeah, may awesome genes won't be passed on, what a fucking shame.
Why are you so angry, cynical and bitter?
Go outside, look at the goat, say "baaah", and the goat will say "baaaah" back...
Then laugh.  And then think, you just had a conversation with a goat.

It's a beautiful thing, life, nature, this world. Full of probability. Thank your parents that you turned out smart, stop focusing on all the negative aspects of life.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #101 on: August 29, 2014, 03:21:16 PM »
In Oregon, primary school teachers earn about $60 k a year plus benefits. You must drink very  expensive beer.

I was speaking in metaphor. I obviously don't drink beer that cost that much. I drink a six pack of Hansa every month. If that. Not much of a drinker at all.

UKwildcat

• Getbig I
« Reply #102 on: August 29, 2014, 03:29:47 PM »
Howard tell the truth

1) You don't have kids because of your narrow urethra.

2) All your ex-wives left you because of your inability to control your autistic tendencies.  You know how you can't ever get your mind of certain subjects and have to talk about them over and over and over and over and over...........

I want you to know I would tell you this if I ever saw you at a local NPC show, minor league baseball game or some fish place.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #103 on: August 29, 2014, 03:34:48 PM »
Why are you so angry, cynical and bitter?
Go outside, look at the goat, say "baaah", and the goat will say "baaaah" back...
Then laugh.  And then think, you just had a conversation with a goat.

It's a beautiful thing, life, nature, this world. Full of probability. Thank your parents that you turned out smart, stop focusing on all the negative aspects of life.

I guess I'm a walking cliche but I blame my parents. They could've been so much more than they are now. My dad was/is or was a tall handsome educated man, a grand lover of Life but never had any balls. He endured a shit job that drove him to drink and when he finally resigned and started his own business, he became rich. But by then the drink had a hold. My mom, a smart, incredibly perceptive lovely woman but to her DNA pathologically scared of ANY change or taking responsibility just endured under the excuse that she's 'doing it for us children'. Children that now lives abroad but she won't spend a penny of her own fortune to visit us unless we pay for her. Maybe in time I can forgive their shortcomings and fuck ups but at 34, I guess I'm still too much of a hothead to do so. I just know that I can't surround myself with people that, I don't know. Small? No ambition apart from making it to the weekend and doing ... fuck all. Just make it to next weekend. Existing. Breathing in and out until the breaths run out and the existence ceases and molecules unbind and go off to form new life .

Definitely a marriage not worth emulating or looking up to. However, as I said in a previous post. Whatever works for them. After 35 years together something must be working.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #104 on: August 29, 2014, 03:39:10 PM »
Howard tell the truth

1) You don't have kids because of your narrow urethra.

2) All your ex-wives left you because of your inability to control your autistic tendencies.  You know how you can't ever get your mind of certain subjects and have to talk about them over and over and over and over and over...........

I want you to know I would tell you this if I ever saw you at a local NPC show, minor league baseball game or some fish place.

Hi Joon!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #105 on: August 29, 2014, 04:04:00 PM »
Perhaps you are right regarding my emotional maturity. Heck, I don't know.

The "hail and kill" tag is from the band MANOWAR (can't not use all capitals when speaking about the mighty ... MANOWAR). The way I interpret it is, rebel against all you dislike and/or hate and push to triumph over all that stands in your way.

And then when you're dying, say/think, Ah, fuck it all, anyway. Suck it, everyone.  ;D

We're the dust of stars. No god is going to retrieve you when your human form dies.

Far from being a downer for me, this reality frees me and allows me to extend more compassion towards those who deserve it.

All good...you're an alright guy,  I'd like to see you lighten up man, life is too fucking short

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: August 29, 2014, 04:10:20 PM »

All good...you're an alright guy,  I'd like to see you lighten up man, life is too fucking short

Thanks, dude.

:)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: August 29, 2014, 04:54:09 PM »
:DDDDDDDDDD

Yes, but they could have as well been another Hitler, who the fuck knows, who the fuck cares. "Good of mankind" is the worst argument for having kids I have ever heard. I do not give a single fuck about "mankind" because "mankind" does not give a single fuck about me. It's only a matter of time before human becomes extinct anyway. If you know anything about probability, if there is any chance something will happen, given enough trial it suddenly becomes very likely to happen. We have means to destroy the world and there is no doubt that we will and the only reason why it will happen is because we can do that and we have shitload of time to do that. So, in grand scheme of things it is irrelevant if you reproduce or not. "What if my parents thought the same"... Parker, what if you were a goat. They didn't, case closed. I do not want to have kids because they are pain in the ass and I hate them. Yeah, may awesome genes won't be passed on, what a fucking shame.

Like me, you feel that having kids is a pain in the ass.
Too many people have kids and then hate the lifestyle.
They want others to do the same because misery loves company.

UKwildcat

• Getbig I
« Reply #108 on: August 29, 2014, 07:09:28 PM »
Like me, you feel that having kids is a pain in the ass.
Too many people have kids and then hate the lifestyle.
They want others to do the same because misery loves company.
That and you have a penis too small to inseminate an ovulating woman on fertility drugs.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: August 30, 2014, 12:49:37 PM »
That and you have a penis too small to inseminate an ovulating woman on fertility drugs.

Fair enough, you got me on that . :D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #110 on: August 31, 2014, 12:29:06 AM »
Howard has balls to post on this subject!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 06, 2014, 09:58:43 PM »
Howard has balls to post on this subject!

LOL, that's the thread, right there  :D

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #112 on: September 07, 2014, 02:39:23 AM »
LOL, that's the thread, right there  :D

you just gave vince basille confirmation

might as well cut your cock off

and get it done with

you gay elderly bastard

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: February 03, 2015, 08:46:38 PM »
Hmmmm, I don't want to cheat on my wife and I don't want kids.

Maybe I should  shoot off my genitals ?I'll never miss 'em?

I hope you are joking. Your partner might miss them if you didn't have them. I don't know about you, but my genitals are a source of pleasure both to me and at one time to my wife when she was healthy enough for intercourse.

Whether or not you want kids is not relevant to this. Humans are sexual beings. Not all humans make good parents.

If the world were underpopulated, I might take up a different argument with you. But the world is anything but underpopulated. I am all for people choosing not to have children.

Having said that, I love my children and have never once regretted my and my wife's decision to have them and  to have known them the last 40 some years. They are good people, better than me, and they are an asset to the world. How can I not take pride in whatever role I may have played in creating them.

You bring this having children thing up a lot. Are you sure that you are completely comfortable with your decision not to have them? Have there been moments when you had second thoughts?

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #114 on: February 03, 2015, 10:25:05 PM »
Hmmmm, I don't want to cheat on my wife and I don't want kids.

Maybe I should  shoot off my genitals ?I'll never miss 'em?

Hey H, just happen to glance at your first post on this thread, says you're from NG, been to Augusta (Ft. Gordon) a couple of times.  I love the people, friendly as hell!