Author Topic: Really, seriously...  (Read 7912 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Really, seriously...
« on: August 28, 2014, 12:25:39 PM »
If England wants to be a nation of men again, you need to march over to that jail and hang these fucking Paki bastards. And probably that bald-headed useless fuck of a "police" chief.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/rotherham-child-abuse-scandal-victim-4120446

I am not fucking kidding. Your very humanity as a nation demands that you protect your children and you've FAILED. Revenge is the only option now.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: Really, seriously...
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 01:21:05 PM »
There's no sense of patriotism in this country everyone acts like a host and wants to mind their own business.....no one feels anything is relevant to them unless it happens to their own direct family or themselves.....Thos reflects the average sense within Brits..this is why the police and politicians don't have compassion or any fire in them when Ut comes to these things.

I hope this time people are going to wake up. Lots and lots of pakis need to go to jail and pay for this. Those without British passports should be deported after sentence. But usually they give them bail and let them run and dissapear.

It's a sad and embarassing day.

S

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 01:28:55 PM »
There's no sense of patriotism in this country everyone acts like a host and wants to mind their own business.....no one feels anything is relevant to them unless it happens to their own direct family or themselves.....Thos reflects the average sense within Brits..this is why the police and politicians don't have compassion or any fire in them when Ut comes to these things.

I hope this time people are going to wake up. Lots and lots of pakis need to go to jail and pay for this. Those without British passports should be deported after sentence. But usually they give them bail and let them run and dissapear.

It's a sad and embarassing day.

Jail == fail.

Read the after story of Beslan after the muzzies did that school in Russia. The fucking cops were executing the surviving terrorists on the ground and mobs of parents chased some of them down in the woods and hung them there.

Some atrocities demand a response far beyond what the legal system can provide. Especially a legal system that seems determined to keep the guilty from any punishment.

This deserves blood. And lots of it.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 01:32:51 PM »
Britain is run by cowards and morons.

No major politician has even the guts to openly speak in favour for the reintroduction of the death penalty.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2014, 01:41:26 PM »
the starting point of any civilised country

is to protect its children from harm

what ever their back ground

when you have a culture that puts no value on the indigenous children of a nation

they should be forced out

its time we stopped this welcome make a mini muslim state where ever you want shit

and start with get with the programme or fuck off

its very simple
T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2014, 12:41:59 AM »
Politicians put popularity over priority, this is what it stems to bottom line. In this country the term "racist" is brandished easily and if it's pointed your direction and you have any form of prominence in the public eye you are screwed....this is actually not necessarily by minorities themselves, this is actually done by other white elements with agendas/interest in this becoming an issue...usually an opposing "liberal" politician milking it and using as a platform to shine, then we have our papers, the biggest shit stirring institution in British society.

When Jeremy Clarkson sang that children's rhym and barely mumbled the "n" word, not a single black person complained, but the papers had a field day with it and it was all over the news eve...this is what scares the Police and thr Politicians when it comes to dealing with crime from minorities then we end up with scandals like this.
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2014, 01:26:50 AM »
Politicians put popularity over priority, this is what it stems to bottom line. In this country the term "racist" is brandished easily and if it's pointed your direction and you have any form of prominence in the public eye you are screwed....this is actually not necessarily by minorities themselves, this is actually done by other white elements with agendas/interest in this becoming an issue...usually an opposing "liberal" politician milking it and using as a platform to shine, then we have our papers, the biggest shit stirring institution in British society.

When Jeremy Clarkson sang that children's rhym and barely mumbled the "n" word, not a single black person complained, but the papers had a field day with it and it was all over the news eve...this is what scares the Police and thr Politicians when it comes to dealing with crime from minorities then we end up with scandals like this.

great post

the biggest danger to this country are the bleeding heart hairy armpit women

who love to rattle on at dinner parties about diversity and having a multi cultural state

they are so far detached from the reality its unreal

stick these ass holes in the middle of Bradford for a month

and see what their views are

its easy to preach from a five bedroom detached in the country

not so easy n a council estate surrounded by chaos
T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2014, 02:12:00 AM »
This is the previous batch which was sent to jail from up north, similar story, underage girls, abuse going on for many year.

S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2014, 02:15:17 AM »
I think the parents of the children need to take some form of responsibility too. They have a duty to protect their children.

S

Simple Simon

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2014, 02:48:32 AM »
Watched Celebrity Big Brother with the Mrs last night.
Audley Harrison voted to put up for eviction Frank/Kellie Maloney, his reason was that he felt uncomfortable that he/she was going to get in the bath with him at one point during the show.

He was warned that his language may be deemed offensive by the public?????
What?
Audley has known Frank for over 25 years, now its Kelly, of course hes going to be a bit uncomfortable around him, especially if hes going to climb in the bath with him.

How can someone being uncomfortable around another person be deemed offensive

Political correctness is killing this country.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2014, 02:56:21 AM »
They did the same thing with Hollyfield last year. The guy is fairly old fashioned and religious an old school boxer, so he will have the usual personal opinion about homosexuality being "not natural"...etc. They pulled him up on it and told him off for saying homosexuality is not natural as it will offend people.

I'd feel uncomfortable being in the same bath tub if I knew someone in a professional way and then be in a very informal situation like a bath tub....especially if that person turned into a woman.
S

Simple Simon

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2014, 03:00:47 AM »
They did the same thing with Hollyfield last year. The guy is fairly old fashioned and religious an old school boxer, so he will have the usual personal opinion about homosexuality being "not natural"...etc. They pulled him up on it and told him off for saying homosexuality is not natural as it will offend people.

I'd feel uncomfortable being in the same bath tub if I knew someone in a professional way and then be in a very informal situation like a bath tub....especially if that person turned into a woman.
I dont think Audley would have minded if it had been Frank as Frank, but now its Frank as Kelly, is Kelly attracted to men, is she still attracted to women?
I think thats the confusion for Audley.
I dont think it would have mattered to Audley if he had never known Frank in the first place.
Its the history between the two people that makes it uncomfortable.

Look at it another way, Frank lied to Audley for 25 years.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2014, 03:03:52 AM »
I'd feel uncomfortable getting in the bath with Bigmc as Shirley

But Bigmc as Bigmc...any day of the week :D
S

Simple Simon

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2014, 03:05:31 AM »
I'd feel uncomfortable getting in the bath with Bigmc as Shirley

But Bigmc as Bigmc...any day of the week :D

Exactly my point.

Now I need to do something to get rid of the image of bigmc in a wig out of my head.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2014, 03:07:35 AM »
This is the previous batch which was sent to jail from up north, similar story, underage girls, abuse going on for many year.

Can't believe Snoop Dogg would do this

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2014, 03:11:33 AM »
Watched Celebrity Big Brother with the Mrs last night.
Audley Harrison voted to put up for eviction Frank/Kellie Maloney, his reason was that he felt uncomfortable that he/she was going to get in the bath with him at one point during the show.

He was warned that his language may be deemed offensive by the public?????
What?
Audley has known Frank for over 25 years, now its Kelly, of course hes going to be a bit uncomfortable around him, especially if hes going to climb in the bath with him.

How can someone being uncomfortable around another person be deemed offensive

Political correctness is killing this country.

What the fuck are you doing watching Celebrity Big Brother?

Not to mention using it as part of a cultural debate.

Fucking country is doomed.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2014, 03:14:13 AM »
What the fuck are you doing watching Celebrity Big Brother?

Not to mention using it as part of a cultural debate.

Fucking country is doomed.

He did mention he watched it with the Mrs....when I have a girl around some of the stuff I end up watching is embarrassing.
S

Simple Simon

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2014, 03:15:44 AM »
He did mention he watched it with the Mrs....when I have a girl around some of the stuff I end up watching is embarrassing.

Pedro self outed as never having female company around.   ;D

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2014, 03:19:21 AM »
Pedro self outed as never having female company around.   ;D

Pedro's Friday night TV screen
S

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2014, 03:26:36 AM »

Some weeks, I'll go all week without watching TV. Most of the time, I'd say I average perhaps an hour a week.

I tend to just stick a movie on if I want to watch something.

It's pretty much all shite in my opinion. Discovery channel is OK. I got HBO, Cinemax etc - but no idea why as no-one watches it. Disney Channel is about the most frequently watched in our house.

Isn't this half the problem in the UK - everyone sitting in front of the TV every free moment they get?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2014, 03:28:07 AM »
Pedro self outed as never having female company around.   ;D

lol....

I do have my vices...

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2014, 03:35:51 AM »
I think the parents of the children need to take some form of responsibility too. They have a duty to protect their children.

I agree, but from the news accounts, the parents that tried to put a stop to it, to go get their kids, were arrested. If true, there are a lot of police as well as politicians that should be hung.

This kind of moral necrosis is lethal to a functioning society. And I can already smell the gangrenous stench from across the pond. Unless the MEN of England find their balls and do something violent and permanent, you might as well dig a large grave and pull the dirt back over you.

Even if it is futile, even if the citizens of England are "censured"  ::) by the UNSC and the EU, you will have sent a message that your society will not stand for this. Until that moment, they will keep taking your children and fucking them dead in front of you and your soul will quickly die.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2014, 03:42:16 AM »
I agree, but from the news accounts, the parents that tried to put a stop to it, to go get their kids, were arrested. If true, there are a lot of police as well as politicians that should be hung.

Yup - saw that today - amazing if true...

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2014, 03:45:42 AM »
Parents arrested? Really?
S

Simple Simon

« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2014, 03:55:21 AM »
Heard this morning on the news that taxis paid for on the councils accounts were picking the kids up from the care homes and taking them out at night to meet their abusers.

Not saying that the council were aware where they were going but still.

Taxis to go out???