Author Topic: HELP, milky/clear liquid entered syringe when aspirating in glute... WTF?!  (Read 12131 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
So, going to do an injection into my right glute... using larger needle than normal (18g) because the Doc prescribed that guage with my HRT and I ran out of my smaller stuff...

Anyway, I have 2cc of Deca loaded in the syringe.... and I work it about an 1 1/4" into the muscle, (wound up being on a slight angle towards the center of my back)..

As I aspirate, I notice the plunger is moving really freely... but no blood. (didnt really check the amount)

So I start to inject, and I'm noticing it just feels weird... like im injecting into an air pocket or something in the muscle. So out of curiousity, I decide to re-aspirate. All the gear starts sucking  back into my needle (never had that happen before, ever). So at this point I'm thinking "fuck this", and I just keep pulling back because I figure something is wrong.

All 2cc's come back into the needle. And then it keeps coming. another 3/4cc comes into the needle, except this stuff is kind frothy/milky looking,... and then a few droplets of blood... same coloring as the gear though.

So I pull the needle out to inspect it, and sure enough, I've sucked out all 2cc of gear I injected AND another 3/4cc of weird looking clearish/frothy/milky liquid with a few droplets of blood.

So I'm thinking WTF?!!!!! Anyone had anything similar? Could it have been an old injection that hadn't dissipated yet? (I rotate my glutes hitting 2x weekly, but I try and move around to not hit the same spot... )

Anyway, I'm freaking out, wondering if I had some kind of deep absence or something that I accidently almost injected into, and wound up sucking out stuff... it didn't look like puss, it looked kind of like gear, but not at the same time.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Sterile abscess maybe... in any case, don't fuck around and get yourself to a doctor.  Say it was a B12 shot

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Was this just after sex by any chance?

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
Sterile abscess maybe... in any case, don't fuck around and get yourself to a doctor.  Say it was a B12 shot

This. Good advice.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
So I kept the syringe and when I went back to look at it it looks like its full of gear, all oil, nice, consistent coloring.... Except it looks like there is another ester mixed in right at the last bit that pulled out (oil suspended in oil).....

I'm wondering if I just happened to hit an old injection site from the previous week that hadn't dissipated yet? I've been using only long ester's recently.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Was this just after sex by any chance?
About 2 hours after I got done banging my wife.

Although I think you were going down a different path with that one. :D

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
probably an abscess that your body did not break down

ive had that from injecting too much too many times in a row into my delts etc

if you cant see it you wont even notice it. doesnt hurt or whatever, maybe a bit of pressure in the muscle.
ive sucked out like 8 CC out of my delt before, from 1 single 2.5ml inject. so that was probably 2.5ml oil and twice as much pus.

ive squirted the stuff on a tissue and its thick bloody pus/oil. viscosity of motor oil.

gross, but happens. no big deal.

friends thought i was crazy for sucking the shit out myself instead of going to the doctor but what the fuck, nothings going to happen if youre not retarded

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
About 2 hours after I got done banging my wife.

Although I think you were going down a different path with that one. :D

Well, you started it  :D

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
So I kept the syringe and when I went back to look at it it looks like its full of gear, all oil, nice, consistent coloring.... Except it looks like there is another ester mixed in right at the last bit that pulled out (oil suspended in oil).....

I'm wondering if I just happened to hit an old injection site from the previous week that hadn't dissipated yet? I've been using only long ester's recently.

That's probably exactly what it is...except the other "ester" is blood/pus/lymph Haha.  If you have good health coverage, get it taken care of at an urgent care facility.  If you can't be fucked to go to the dr, you could try applying warm compresses to help it drain and then suck as much of the fluid out yourself...but do that at your own risk lol

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
That's probably exactly what it is...except the other "ester" is blood/pus/lymph Haha.  If you have good health coverage, get it taken care of at an urgent care facility.  If you can't be fucked to go to the dr, you could try applying warm compresses to help it drain and then suck as much of the fluid out yourself...but do that at your own risk lol
Problem is i cant find it again.

There was no visible bump, couldnt feel it, cant find it... when i injected i accidently went it at about a 15* angle while i was twisting around and i have no clue where in mu glute it is, as ridiculous as that sounds.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
And THAT, friends, is why I don't aspirate glutes!

:D

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
And THAT, friends, is why I don't aspirate glutes!

:D
Last time I aspirated left glute I pulled out the needle and it was bowed. Nothing happened I was in a hurry and the bitch had a perfect curve not good I guess.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Last time I aspirated left glute I pulled out the needle and it was bowed. Nothing happened I was in a hurry and the bitch had a perfect curve not good I guess.

a buddy just sent me a pic a few days ago from a pin he injected his delt with.
said he got a cramp in his fingers but still pushed everything in, then pulled out. man that shit was crooked, looked like an S.
dont know how the fuck he managed that ;D

he was scared as fuck and thought he ripped his delt tissue apart from the inside lol

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
a buddy just sent me a pic a few days ago from a pin he injected his delt with.
said he got a cramp in his fingers but still pushed everything in, then pulled out. man that shit was crooked, looked like an S.
dont know how the fuck he managed that ;D

he was scared as fuck and thought he ripped his delt tissue apart from the inside lol

I'm always afraid of that happening when i pin glutes or anywhere I can't see the needle.
One time my side cramped up so bad shooting my glutes i couldnt turn to see the syringe so I walked over to a wall, turned my ass to it and pushed the plunger by pressing it against the wall and holding the barrel in my fingers lol. The pin came out looking like a C after this ordeal.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Fuck that lol I thought I may have hit bone is why it bent idk coughed a little bit though figured I was fine been about 4 weeks hasnt happened I think I flexed the glute a little bit is only explanation

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
So, going to do an injection into my right glute... using larger needle than normal (18g) because the Doc prescribed that guage with my HRT and I ran out of my smaller stuff...

Anyway, I have 2cc of Deca loaded in the syringe.... and I work it about an 1 1/4" into the muscle, (wound up being on a slight angle towards the center of my back)..

As I aspirate, I notice the plunger is moving really freely... but no blood. (didnt really check the amount)

So I start to inject, and I'm noticing it just feels weird... like im injecting into an air pocket or something in the muscle. So out of curiousity, I decide to re-aspirate. All the gear starts sucking  back into my needle (never had that happen before, ever). So at this point I'm thinking "fuck this", and I just keep pulling back because I figure something is wrong.

All 2cc's come back into the needle. And then it keeps coming. another 3/4cc comes into the needle, except this stuff is kind frothy/milky looking,... and then a few droplets of blood... same coloring as the gear though.

So I pull the needle out to inspect it, and sure enough, I've sucked out all 2cc of gear I injected AND another 3/4cc of weird looking clearish/frothy/milky liquid with a few droplets of blood.

So I'm thinking WTF?!!!!! Anyone had anything similar? Could it have been an old injection that hadn't dissipated yet? (I rotate my glutes hitting 2x weekly, but I try and move around to not hit the same spot... )

Anyway, I'm freaking out, wondering if I had some kind of deep absence or something that I accidently almost injected into, and wound up sucking out stuff... it didn't look like puss, it looked kind of like gear, but not at the same time.
DUDE

WTF WTF WTF  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

DID YOU SAY 18G, ARE YOU SERIOUS? 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
DUDE

WTF WTF WTF  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

DID YOU SAY 18G, ARE YOU SERIOUS? 
Yeah, bitch at the pharmacy refused to sell me anything smaller because 'junkies'. I tried to inform her that drug addicts use insulin syringes, but she said theyre allowed to sell insulin syringes without restriction but intramuscular syringes are controlled. And since i jad a script for HRT test, shed sell me 10 but only the 18g because the doc didnt specify and thats what i get.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Yeah, bitch at the pharmacy refused to sell me anything smaller because 'junkies'. I tried to inform her that drug addicts use insulin syringes, but she said theyre allowed to sell insulin syringes without restriction but intramuscular syringes are controlled. And since i jad a script for HRT test, shed sell me 10 but only the 18g because the doc didnt specify and thats what i get.
omg sue that bitch, thats fucked up bro. I bet that could be the culprit of the problem.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
lol i didnt even read that
18G? what the FUCK man... i have some of them for transferring gear from one vial to another. you seriously injected with that?
holy SHIT... i never used ANYTHING bigger than 25G ! 18Gs must punch a hole through your skin, dont they?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
lol i didnt even read that
18G? what the FUCK man... i have some of them for transferring gear from one vial to another. you seriously injected with that?
holy SHIT... i never used ANYTHING bigger than 25G ! 18Gs must punch a hole through your skin, dont they?

I inject test with a 22 G. Anything smaller then that and it would be difficult to push out.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
warm it up...
hold the pin under hot water from the tap for a minute and then inject...
i actually get all my gear through 27Gs (also the thick ones like 200mg/ml NPP or 400mg/ml test E), it just takes a while.

pinning quads or ventroglutes is easy with 27Gs. i use 2ml syringes (but fill them up fully so thats like 2.4ml).
with 3ml syringes its a bit harder because you need more pressure.
with 1ml slin pins you can get even the thickest of oils through a 29G needle...

for delts i use 25Gs because it would get uncomfortable pushing that long with 27Gs in that weird position...

NightTrain

haha holy fuck.

those 18g are the ones that used to come with the sustanon redi jects I do believe.

do youself a favor and go to gpz or precisionpenz and make an order.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
I inject test with a 22 G. Anything smaller then that and it would be difficult to push out.
even the thickest oils come out at less then 10 seconds per CC with a 23G, no need to go bigger then 23, but 22 is cool too, but 18 is a dam samurai sword .... fuck me.  :D

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
id rather take 2 minutes to inject with a small 27G and not punch a hole into my leg than saving 2 minutes and having scar tissue from huge needles all over in 10 years...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
haha holy fuck.

those 18g are the ones that used to come with the sustanon redi jects I do believe.

do youself a favor and go to gpz or precisionpenz and make an order.
Oh yeah, I had some on order from getpinz the day before. I figured I'd try it if that's what they prescribe with it.

Fuck that shit.