Author Topic: 30 day Transformation video  (Read 1804 times)

magnumfit

• Getbig I
30 day Transformation video
« on: August 28, 2014, 05:36:32 PM »
beginning of the 30 day transformation video. Subscribe, comment, and share. Thank you!

BigNJ

• Getbig II
Re: 30 day Transformation video
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2014, 01:15:00 PM »
Didn't you just post that on Promuscle? Fuck they sure tore you another one LOL

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2014, 05:51:28 PM »
beginning of the 30 day transformation video. Subscribe, comment, and share. Thank you!

looking forward to this, hope you stick to it.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2014, 07:55:04 AM »
You have gyno.

... just an FYI

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2014, 08:19:46 AM »
you have some good delts/arms,wide look,get leaner and your chest will tighten up ,chest needs a bit more than rest.good luck,i think leaned out you will look great ,have good thickness/size.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2014, 07:28:33 PM »
Ignore haters and keep progressing. There's always big mouths out there and nay sayers who will have something to say, especially online.

"OMG you only deadlift 500lbs pshh".... and they can't even do 315lbs for a few reps. "OMG you only squat 365lbs?" while they load every gym plate and like a douchebag don't even get close to parallel, not even 45*, much less break parallel.

Likewise with the aesthetic nazis, when they themselves are probably twinks but have a whole lot to say about others.

There's always some sore loser out there who has something to say.

I say good luck and work hard. Excited always to see someone progress as I know the hard work it always takes to get there and then to maintain as well. Life is not a stable line either for any of us.

Keep it up bro.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2014, 03:53:40 AM »
Ignore haters and keep progressing. There's always big mouths out there and nay sayers who will have something to say, especially online.

"OMG you only deadlift 500lbs pshh".... and they can't even do 315lbs for a few reps. "OMG you only squat 365lbs?" while they load every gym plate and like a douchebag don't even get close to parallel, not even 45*, much less break parallel.

Likewise with the aesthetic nazis, when they themselves are probably twinks but have a whole lot to say about others.

There's always some sore loser out there who has something to say.

I say good luck and work hard. Excited always to see someone progress as I know the hard work it always takes to get there and then to maintain as well. Life is not a stable line either for any of us.

Keep it up bro.
Great advise here. Enjoy the changes week to week as long as u r consistent and bust ass this shit will happen waiting progress videos