Author Topic: RIP Christopher Lazecki  (Read 8329 times)

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
RIP Christopher Lazecki
« on: August 28, 2014, 10:39:51 PM »
Mindy Karuk got married to a wonderful person two months ago, named Christopher Lazecki.

Two nights ago, while riding a motorcycle, there was an accident. Chris did not make it.  Condolences to Mindy on this horrific news.

From Mindy

"My deepest fear became reality, I'm numb it's like a dream that I'm now stuck running that last day over, even when he left to ride, something was just off and I paused, all he asked me was what wrong and i shook my head and just reinstated as I always do, BE CAREFUL PLEASE, watch the corners. we were four days away from moving to Mazatlán.... far away from the lures of riding that shit piece of highway where TWO of his friends from the moto club had already had their lives taken away. So ya secretly? I wanted him gone as soon as possible, even pushed the move to Sept from Oct. I was never a fan of that bike, but how can I hold him back from something he enjoyed? Baby we just got married, we were just about to start a new chapter and yeah we spoke about kids ONE day. I don't even know what to do, to stay here in Mexico or come back to canada, no matter which city, Wpg Van or Edm I'll be haunted with the fact you're no longer here, I'll never here you call me monkey I'll never have you wrap your arms around me. All I have is our memories. all I've been taught now if something is too good to be true, then it probably is."

And it started with an Add Friend request.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: RIP Christopher Lazecki
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 11:41:06 PM »
RIP but who is this? A friend?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 11:52:59 PM »
I'm confused.  Condolences to the dead guys family and friends.
a

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2014, 02:41:45 AM »
It seems that she is a WBFF fitness model.
I just looked it up using this new tool I discovered called "Google"... Pretty good...  ;D