Author Topic: 2014 Olympia - How Wolf Beats Heath  (Read 8355 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: How Wolf Beats Heath,
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2014, 06:20:48 AM »
NOBODY can currently touch Heath

Ronnie Coleman has spoken on it

end of story
Look I know you said sorry to Phil and that was one of the reasons why
you are now back here (which is good) but stop swinging from his nuts ,
you are acting as though he owns you.

Voice your opinion not what you think Phil wants to hear.  :)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2014, 06:22:42 AM »
So this fuck is trying to promote an MD sponspored pro vs a Weider pro.  Go figure  ::)  If Mcough still worked for weider I'm pretty sure he'd write how untouchable Heath is.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2014, 06:25:59 AM »
NOBODY can currently touch Heath

Ronnie Coleman has spoken on it

end of story

I personally think Shawn Roden has a better physique. 
A

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2014, 06:27:26 AM »
Look I know you said sorry to Phil and that was one of the reasons why
you are now back here (which is good) but stop swinging from his nuts ,
you are acting as though he owns you.

Voice your opinion not what you think Phil wants to hear.  :)

it happens to be a FACT

ronnie was very clear

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2014, 06:33:42 AM »
Peter Mcough needs to get a life. Sitting around, in his 60's, thinking about how 2 guys in bikinis can potentially defeat each other = sad.
It is his life, he gets paid to do it.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2014, 06:51:41 AM »
Lat insertions are too high, biceps dont peak (genetic), no calves, waist slightly too blocky, conditioning not as good.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2014, 06:59:58 AM »
Olympia worthy. 

A

MikMaq

« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2014, 07:05:44 AM »
I personally think Shawn Roden has a better physique. 
He's too old, nobody is givin the crown to a time bomb.

Although he's the first guy in a while to not look like a bag of smashed assholes.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2014, 07:49:42 AM »
Wolf will not improve. What really has he improved since 2007? He doesn't have the Ronnie Coleman drive to beast out. Why should he.
Look at Wolf, he has that plastic He-Man look to his arms (minus He-man's better biceps), they look the same in every position, up or down. And he has this look of "meh", the muscles lack that "pop".
And it just him, I noticed it with Ramy as well, but not as much as with Wolf.

When Ronnie flexed (as he was the last big guy who won) his muscle "jumped" out at you...

Ronnie had a true bicep peak. His bi's were like a triangle; which displayed a sharp peak when flexed.

Guys like Dennis James & Dennis Wolf have "rectangle" biceps. Big yet flat, even when flexed.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2014, 08:42:09 AM »
Olympia worthy. 

Looks better than *eath.
Though *eath has better genetics for separation and mass especially in the arms. I think the meat loving crowd may go with queaf.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
Re: 2014 Olympia - How Wolf Beats Heath
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2014, 08:55:20 AM »
If both Phil and Dennis are in a freak accident where they lose their legs at or below the knee, Wolf will really have a shot this year.

Count on it.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2014, 09:14:15 AM »
Peter Mcough needs to get a life. Sitting around, in his 60's, thinking about how 2 guys in bikinis can potentially defeat each other = sad.

lolz

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2014, 09:15:25 AM »
yeah, let a stupid fucking article in a stupid fucking magazine entertain u!

People are not active: lets activate them, give them an articel! Clap Clap!!

Now active! Good! Lets activate them later when they get calm!

God see u!

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2014, 09:16:52 AM »
STOP

Phil Heath is the most ridiculously shaped  (in a GREAT way) bodybuilder I have EVER seen in person

He is not big as Coleman. But he is 3D in a way that nobody before him has been including arnold who was just longer and more aesthertic (and better obviously)

Phil Heath will WIN, and WIN and WIN and WIN. Nobody in the current crop poses a threat to him!

I also truly believe that the guy basically "cruises" (for him at least) on minimal test and hgh for most of the year then 3 months before olympia he blows the fuck up which is very smart

unlike kai who i believe is just loaded up on everything all year round that's why he looks like a cattle and with face of a possum

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2014, 09:44:42 AM »
When did they allow that utter kunt anabolicbetafaggot back on this forum? fuck off and die loser

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2014, 09:47:44 AM »
STOP

Phil Heath is the most ridiculously shaped  (in a GREAT way) bodybuilder I have EVER seen in person

He is not big as Coleman. But he is 3D in a way that nobody before him has been including arnold who was just longer and more aesthertic (and better obviously)

Phil Heath will WIN, and WIN and WIN and WIN. Nobody in the current crop poses a threat to him!

I also truly believe that the guy basically "cruises" (for him at least) on minimal test and hgh for most of the year then 3 months before olympia he blows the fuck up which is very smart

unlike kai who i believe is just loaded up on everything all year round that's why he looks like a cattle and with face of a possum

But his chest is very small and his clavicles are very narrow for a Mr. Olympia. With a chest so small and teeny how can he ever be compared to Coleman? He's also a total dipshit and the most unpopular Mr. Olympia of all time

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2014, 09:51:04 AM »
Like Wolf, tall, great structure, X frame, width... Lacking full round muscle bellies, calves, high lats, and as someone already said, what he did really improve compared to the amazing shape he had in 2006-2007? His abs are starting to show insulin abuse, waist blockier... Heath is a narrow shrimp, worst structure and torso of all time, Wolf dwarf him massively, still i think that he can't beat him... Greene if in shape, with the right combination of fullness and conditioning, is still the biggest threat in my opinion...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2014, 01:06:15 PM »
Wolf will not improve. What really has he improved since 2007? He doesn't have the Ronnie Coleman drive to beast out. Why should he.
Look at Wolf, he has that plastic He-Man look to his arms (minus He-man's better biceps), they look the same in every position, up or down. And he has this look of "meh", the muscles lack that "pop".
And it just him, I noticed it with Ramy as well, but not as much as with Wolf.

When Ronnie flexed (as he was the last big guy who won) his muscle "jumped" out at you...

Look at Wolf, he h

He can improve especially like it was touched on which is his conditioning & fullness. As far as improving his calves , lower back and biceps , no happening. that's genetics.

I personally don't think he can beat Heath but you never know , I never thought Jay would beat Ronnie but if Heath is way off as well as Kai , and Wolf is spot-on , stranger things have happened. I think now Wolf beats Heath in a couple of poses but like I always said , it's who accumulates the most mandatories wins.

I look at Phil's physique as complete ( albeit flawed but no one is perfect ) I think Kai could beat Heath if he was dead-on and Phil was off and same with Wolf. Phil's smart he hasn't got caught slipping yet. I think he's got the O on lock for years to come.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2014, 01:28:29 PM »
Wolf looked best as an amateur. THAT should be rewarded Mr. Olympia

kofo

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2014, 01:55:36 PM »
THE HUGE  A R Y A N  BASTARD !

The HAB for the win !

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2014, 11:45:17 PM »
And you are on a BB forum ?  :D

Bigger,Harder,Wider,Better Taper

They all have 50" waists (even Wolf).

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2014, 12:36:19 AM »
Wolf is inferior to Heath in all aspects, stop with this BS.

Sad, but true. I just looked through both these guys pictures at bodybuilding.com, Wolf winning Arnold classic and Phil winning mr.O 2013. In true world Wolf have no way to beat Phil, period. That kind of miracles doesn't happen. If someone have a need to argue about this matter, just go and look at those pictures. Of course they both are improved, but it is impossible to Wolf to improve as much as needed to beat Phil. Wolf win at Arnold Classic because there was no real competition. Who he beat there? At his best condition ever, Wolf beat Shawn Rhoden, Cedric McMillan, Victor Martinez, Evan Centopani, Branch Warren, and Ben Pakulski. Wow? Is Heath and Greene just as easy to win as these guys? No, it never happen.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2014, 01:36:04 AM »
kai has a real good front lat spread tho

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2014, 02:28:11 AM »
can someone upload the score card from last year's Olympia?

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2014, 03:20:04 AM »
Im a big Wolf supporter and I would nothing more then Wolf  to win the Mr.Olympia.
Reality is a little different.  No one will  beat or even come close to Phil for the next couple years.
There is just no competition for him. He will win again with a 10 (perfect scorecard) this year.
Phil has the most perfect Mr. Olympia Physique and personality for it. He just does.lol
But Wolf will be number 2 . If Phil lets say retires for some reason then he could be very well the next Mr.O.
Wolf will clean up on all the other shows! He will make some cash for sure!