Author Topic: The people who are responsible for ISIS taking power  (Read 494 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
The people who are responsible for ISIS taking power
« on: August 29, 2014, 09:31:58 AM »
1) Terry Jones: He burned a Koran. Up until that point, there was no Islamic terrorism in the world. Jones should be sent to Guantanamo and America should personally apologize to the leaders of Al Qaeda, ISIS, Islamic Jihad, The Taliban, Hezbollah, Hamas, The Muslim Brotherhood, Fatah, Boko Haram, and all similarly situated moderate cultural organizations that represent the Muslim faith.

2) Nakoula Nakoula: His video led to the death of an American ambassador and military personnel. More importantly, his vile video infuriated so many moderate Muslim's that ISIS was formed. He should be deported or traded in a prisoner swap for the highest ranking member of Al Qaeda.

3) Rodeoclown: The name says it all. This man's mockery of Obama created a power vacuum in the Arabian Peninsula. His reckless and offensive behavior precipitated Hamas's recent rocket attacks against Israel.  

4) Hobby Lobby: Corporations are people too. This nefarious, Tea Party affiliated organization infuriated moderate Muslim's around the world by refusing to finance 3 of the 12 contraceptive devices already covered under the company's employee health plan. This misogynistic injustice is part and parcel of the GOP's war on women.

5) George Zimmerman: That's right folks. George Zimmerman. His murderous rampage horrified moderates across the Middle East. Even Iran spoke out in favor of the Martin family. To make matters right, George should be prosecuted before the highest Sharia Court in Tehran. Also, the second amendment must be abolished.    

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: The people who are responsible for ISIS taking power
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 09:37:29 AM »
LOL!!!! 

1) Terry Jones: He burned a Koran. Up until that point, there was no Islamic terrorism in the world. Jones should be sent to Guantanamo and America should personally apologize to the leaders of Al Qaeda, ISIS, Islamic Jihad, The Taliban, Hezbollah, Hamas, The Muslim Brotherhood, Fatah, Boko Haram, and all similarly situated moderate cultural organizations that represent the Muslim faith.

2) Nakoula Nakoula: His video led to the death of an American ambassador and military personnel. More importantly, his vile video infuriated so many moderate Muslim's that ISIS was formed. He should be deported or traded in a prisoner swap for the highest ranking member of Al Qaeda.

3) Rodeoclown: The name says it all. This man's mockery of Obama created a power vacuum in the Arabian Peninsula. His reckless and offensive behavior precipitated Hamas's recent rocket attacks against Israel.  

4) Hobby Lobby: Corporations are people too. This nefarious, Tea Party affiliated organization infuriated moderate Muslim's around the world by refusing to finance 3 of the 12 contraceptive devices already covered under the company's employee health plan. This misogynistic injustice is part and parcel of the GOP's war on women.

5) George Zimmerman: That's right folks. George Zimmerman. His murderous rampage horrified moderates across the Middle East. Even Iran spoke out in favor of the Martin family. To make matters right, George should be prosecuted before the highest Sharia Court in Tehran. Also, the second amendment must be abolished.    

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2014, 10:59:04 AM »
lol.  Would not surprise me if the White House press secretary embraces one of these.   :)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2014, 11:49:06 AM »
lol.  Would not surprise me if the White House press secretary embraces one of these.   :)

it does not surprise me at all that you would believe something so utterly stupid

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2014, 12:00:00 PM »
it does not surprise me at all that you would believe something so utterly stupid

right cause this admn has shown just such sound decision making thus far.  ::)  ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2014, 12:01:20 PM »
right cause this admn has shown just such sound decision making thus far.  ::)  ::)

Tell me about it.