Author Topic: UFC 177 - Renan Baroa Out!  (Read 1524 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
UFC 177 - Renan Baroa Out!
« on: August 29, 2014, 08:33:37 PM »
According to a report from the Brazilian outlet Combate, Barao passed out while cutting weight on Friday and was taken to a Sacramento hospital. Not surprisingly, the Brazilian did not show up for licensing or medicals with the California State Athletic Commission. Joe Soto will now get the 135-pound title shot against Dillashaw.
V

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: RENAN BARAO OUT OF UFC 177
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2014, 12:32:05 AM »
Totally unprofessional, and if he was struggling to make weight it would have been same result again. His cardio is his most obvious weakness in comparison to TJ, heart and toughness, well if he can't cut weight for a rematch he demanded he wanted. I'm so pisst believed his hype was looking forward to the fight no way I'm buying TJ Soto.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2014, 01:22:00 AM »
Totally unprofessional, and if he was struggling to make weight it would have been same result again. His cardio is his most obvious weakness in comparison to TJ, heart and toughness, well if he can't cut weight for a rematch he demanded he wanted. I'm so pisst believed his hype was looking forward to the fight no way I'm buying TJ Soto.
Barao's ridiculous weight cut eventually caught up to him.  Dana is pissed, and so is Dillashaw.  I doubt Barao will ever be champion again unless he moves up a weight division and so does Jose Aldo.
V

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2014, 03:26:39 AM »
soto n T.J. trained together afew times n T.J.  mopped the gym mats with sotos head,this happenend at team alpha male. i heard T.J. destroyed soto in eVery aspect of the game,ground,stamd up ect,Totally destroyed him
R

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2014, 03:33:53 AM »
According to a report from the Brazilian outlet Combate, Barao passed out while cutting weight on Friday and was taken to a Sacramento hospital. Not surprisingly, the Brazilian did not show up for licensing or medicals with the California State Athletic Commission. Joe Soto will now get the 135-pound title shot against Dillashaw.
I was really looking forward to this fight. I hope he is ok. That's scary shit to happen when cutting.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2014, 03:42:11 AM »
its weird tho i never remember barao having weight cutting issues in the past  ??? to b honest,i dont think renan wants anymore of T.J.,thats just my opinion tho
R

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2014, 03:50:41 AM »
Barao's ridiculous weight cut eventually caught up to him.  Dana is pissed, and so is Dillashaw.  I doubt Barao will ever be champion again.
It sure doesn't look good for him but he will make a comeback. He is a good guy and a great fighter.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2014, 03:54:35 AM »
It sure doesn't look good for him but he will make a comeback. He is a good guy and a great fighter.

thats the only bad thing about dana,this really has dana pissed off bigtime cause of renan missing weight,dana can b your best freind or worst nightmare,trust me even a guy like renan dont want to b on the bad side of dana,danas all about the $$$$$$,thats all he cares about
R

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: UFC 177 - Renan Baroq Out!
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2014, 06:13:51 AM »
WTF is with all these fighters pulling out of fights lately?  Is this the new trend for UFC Generation Nothingness?  Got sand in your vagina?  No problem, just pull out of the fight.  UFC is on a major decline.  They need guys who want to fight, not guys who want the perfect fight for them.    :-\

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: UFC 177 - Renan Baroa Out!
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2014, 09:04:45 AM »
Scared of the white boy. 

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2014, 09:12:22 AM »
Scared of the white boy. 

mighty whitey
R

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2014, 09:13:34 AM »
No way that wasn't on purpose. He has prepared for 30+ pro fights previous to this one, and he suddenly can't cut weight without passing out? Passing out  ::) All fake.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2014, 12:16:20 PM »
what kind of fighter cant win a fight unless he cuts a lot of weight to fight in another weight class to have an advantage? its not like its flyweight against super heavy weight here, were talking a few pounds and yet they chase this advantage because they suck so much as fighters

fuck em