Author Topic: LMFAO This is what racism is to a generation of idiots  (Read 1474 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
LMFAO This is what racism is to a generation of idiots
« on: August 30, 2014, 06:40:36 PM »
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/why-anthony-brown-called-steve-140007228.html

why did Brown post on his Facebook Wednesday night "Couldn't play for a racist man!!!!!!!!!!! #Fighton" and then post an orange photo on Instagram with white writing that read "Couldn't play for a racist man!!!!" with the caption "Sark treated me like a slave in his Office...Can't play for a racist MAN!!!!! #Fighton"?

Anthony Brown told me over the phone that Sarkisian "was just going off the charts, he called me a coward several times. I never felt like that, 23 years old, and I've never been talked to like that. He said a lot of things that put me in a situation where I was belittled, like trash, like I'm nobody. He told me to get the f*** out of his office, I just got up and left and said yes sir, thank you ... I didn't quit."

I asked Brown if he wanted to try and resolve things with Sarkisian. Brown said, "I can't really talk to a guy who treats me like that. The way he talked to me was not respectful at all ... I felt like a slave. I wish somebody recorded it honestly. It was just so disrespectful, I was shocked.

Why did Brown feel Sarkisian was racist? "He [Sarkisian] was like stereotyping my family from Mississippi, the way he was using coward toward me, the way he was treating me. The way he was mentioning my mom and bringing my mom into the situation ... just everything. Honestly I walked out of his office like 'wow, did this really just happen' ... I was shocked, you know."

"When I walked in the room he said, 'You have the f**king guts to walk in here -- coward."

Brown continues, "The way he was talking to me ... it was like a slave master talking to his slave."

According to Brown, Sarkisian never used the N-word or any other racial slur ... but feels the overall "tone" was racist.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: LMFAO This is what racism is to a generation of idiots
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 05:47:10 AM »
Brown needs to grow a pair
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 06:14:03 AM »
apparently the tone used is now part of what is racist...the extension of when the race card can be pulled continues to grow and with no opposition from the politically correct maniacs on the left

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2014, 08:42:04 AM »
Sad....
"I don't like how this guy talked to me, it must be racist"

"It was like a master talking to a slave"

Really Dude? He's your coach!! Of course if he's trying to correct an attitude you're going to feel like he's talking down to you, because he is!

Dammit, can nobody handle hearing things they don't like anymore?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2014, 09:05:17 AM »
Unreal.  Now we have over sensitive racism. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2014, 09:07:30 AM »
Next thing you know coaches will be accused of being Grand Wizards for the klan if they tell their players to run sprints.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2014, 09:30:17 AM »
Unreal.  Now we have over sensitive racism. 

meh...we've got it right here.  Andre's accused us of being racist just for asking questions.

It's the trump card that's lost all it's trump. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2014, 08:20:38 AM »
"He is a great coach!" at 1:08.