Author Topic: How much money is Jay Cutler making nowdays???  (Read 6664 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: How much money is Jay Cutler making nowdays???
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2014, 12:45:13 PM »
he's currently staying at a ranch in Montana for former Mr Olympia's

Jay wakes up early to muck the stables and water the horses then enjoys games of bridge and fresh lemonade with Dexter Jackson during the afternoons

following a light dinner prepared by Dorian at 4:30 each day, Jay often retires to his room with a cup of tea in hand for an evening of solitude and quiet reflexion

in his later years Jay has found a real sense of peace; one that he had never known

lolz

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2014, 02:39:07 PM »
he receives a generous monthly pension as do all retired pros

Let's just hope one day, bodybuilders don't get all soft like pro football players and sue for damages to their health.

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2014, 03:08:28 PM »
Someone said he stayed in the Vegas market way too long and got absolutely destroyed.  However the dude can easily set up shop in any supplement store across the country on any weekend and bring in a nice chunk of cash each time(5G-15gs). Let alone all the schmoe squatting he can do when the lights go dim...As long as his organs don't give out completely and he can hold some decent size, his vitamin store signings, schmoe squatting sessions won't go away.
you are right,but how much time he will still be relevant?!? after maybe max 5 years he will be vanished,i mean his popularity will decline! and the store appearence where he could make 10k nowdays,he will be happy if he make 1-2k...(and dont forget that just to maintain that look and a normal lifestyle for him - he needs at least 5k a month,not counting all other expenses like house mortgage,cars leasing,gas etc...

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2014, 03:10:22 PM »
i dont think jay worries about money because if everything else fails he can always get a job as a personal trainer so the future is looking bright

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2014, 03:16:50 PM »
i dont think jay worries about money because if everything else fails he can always get a job as a personal trainer so the future is looking bright

Jay has the all-american marketable look that most models and actors aspire to attain.  He said so himself.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2014, 03:19:12 PM »
all this talk about investing money, in this day and age and the new economy we will never retire so whats the point of putting money away? just work until you drop dead and save nothing thats my advice to you all

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2014, 05:13:46 PM »
all this talk about investing money, in this day and age and the new economy we will never retire so whats the point of putting money away? just work until you drop dead and save nothing thats my advice to you all

Actually good advice...Retirement is for h0m0's. Real men work till they drop.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2014, 05:32:31 PM »
just curiour,I bet that he is not making even 150k max a year

Two

The answer is two

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2014, 05:33:33 PM »

Ric Flair approved. 

dustin

« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2014, 05:53:54 PM »
I don't think he is smarter financially than Arnold but he is smart yes. 

Arnold is electric. You can't teach that. He took from life what most can only dream of. Jay is smart as hell too. I bet his bank account keeps him sleeping better than his GH regimen.

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2014, 01:23:20 AM »
And he gets his military pension.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2014, 07:32:18 AM »
Jay pursued endorsements and set up tons of small revenue streams as soon as he hit the scene.

If you don't fall asleep during his videos you'll see how he constantly talks about business tidings all day long. He's the most business oriented bodybuilder ever. He's the smartest financially by leaps and bounds. He knows the "sport" has no money and that the small pittens are short lived. He's probably making just as much money as ever with his shitty new supplement line.

Jay is a lot better bodybuilder and money manager then 99% of all pros in the history of BB.
BUT, he isn't insulated from every financial pitfall.
1. The Vegas real estate market crashed badly and his home has lost aprox 40% of it's value since 2007. That hurts.
2. He had an equitable divorce with no kids, but they still had to split some of the assets.
3. His supplement line launch appeared to flop. But , ARNOLD's new line didn't seem to do that well either.

Ironically, his 3-4 NPC Jay Cutler classic contests that he promotes seem to be doing quite well.
A smart , regional promoter can clear 20-30 k, per event IF they get 300 or more entrants and know how the market the thing.
I suspect he can meet his basic living expenses off his show promotion alone.
Then, he ahs a variety of other ventures to make a few bucks off.