Author Topic: Some of my clients getting in shape  (Read 11481 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Some of my clients getting in shape
« on: August 31, 2014, 06:44:33 AM »
3 months and minus 53 lbs (another 5 months to go)

6 months and minus 73 lbs (almost middle of the transformation)

3 month transformation

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: Some of my clients
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 06:47:03 AM »
whats the point of before after pics with naked before, and dressed after  ::) ::) ::)

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 06:51:26 AM »
I've seen better heads on a mug of beer.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2014, 06:56:49 AM »
Serious question, what diet are you putting these people on, no carbs and fat like gal and no one?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2014, 06:57:19 AM »

boom

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2014, 07:07:09 AM »
Serious question, what diet are you putting these people on, no carbs and fat like gal and no one?
stop asking me something with a reference to those guys.. wtf do I have in common with them? is that the ONLY diet or type of dieting you heard of? gosh you are an idiot

I have them eat healthy: lean meats, wide array of veggies, low glycemic index carbs, some healthy fats. They have exact quantities they respect and I do make changes as I see fit depending on the scope and the person's metabolic rate response etc.

I teach people how to eat healthy and functional rather than driven by taste. 8-10 on an average finish what they start with me so I am happy.. 10 years ago it was 2/10 on an average. Being able to work with ANYONE is a challenge I welcome. My latest clients are 2 10 yo kids.. I am not joking.

MikMaq

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2014, 07:19:03 AM »
3 months and minus 53 lbs (another 5 months to go)

6 months and minus 73 lbs (almost middle of the transformation)

3 month transformation

Are these people considered white in your country? Serious question.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2014, 07:30:33 AM »
stop asking me something with a reference to those guys.. wtf do I have in common with them? is that the ONLY diet or type of dieting you heard of? gosh you are an idiot

I have them eat healthy: lean meats, wide array of veggies, low glycemic index carbs, some healthy fats. They have exact quantities they respect and I do make changes as I see fit depending on the scope and the person's metabolic rate response etc.

I teach people how to eat healthy and functional rather than driven by taste. 8-10 on an average finish what they start with me so I am happy.. 10 years ago it was 2/10 on an average. Being able to work with ANYONE is a challenge I welcome. My latest clients are 2 10 yo kids.. I am not joking.

Meltdown, but respect, you got them to make some life changing transformations fast.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2014, 07:32:06 AM »
a spot of sunday afternoon 'ukjeff baiting' i see !

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2014, 08:36:26 AM »
Nice job with your clients.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2014, 08:43:02 AM »
Your seriously proud of that???  They all look like they simply starved themselves?? There isn't an ounce of muscle on any of them - but then again the pics I have seen of you there is no muscle on you either. I think the internet has given a medium for douchebags that are totally delusional. Sev - just because the horrifically out of shape locals think you are a guru - doesn't make you an ACTUAL guru.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2014, 08:47:36 AM »
megalomania

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2014, 08:50:20 AM »
Your seriously proud of that???  They all look like they simply starved themselves?? There isn't an ounce of muscle on any of them - but then again the pics I have seen of you there is no muscle on you either. I think the internet has given a medium for douchebags that are totally delusional. Sev - just because the horrifically out of shape locals think you are a guru - doesn't make you an ACTUAL guru.
All of his clients have the same look, so you can tell his methods wind up with this result.

However, to be fair, I don't think he's trying to turn these guy into BBs... Probably just trying to get them lean/in shape.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2014, 08:52:17 AM »
However, to be fair, I don't think he's trying to turn these guy into BBs... Probably just trying to get them lean/in shape.

This x2

and megalomania  :D

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2014, 08:54:55 AM »

QFT...
No build what so ever... probably gave them a water pill or some lasix...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2014, 08:55:54 AM »
This x2

and megalomania  :D
Definitely on the 2nd part. Delusions of grandeur, but also to be fair, its probably easy to get a big head and think you're some kind of genetic superman when you live in Romania.... he probably legitimately is one of the genetic elite in that gene pool.

Big fish in a small pond of peace.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2014, 08:58:21 AM »
The girl looks good, guys look like shit.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2014, 09:01:19 AM »
Definitely on the 2nd part. Delusions of grandeur, but also to be fair, its probably easy to get a big head and think you're some kind of genetic superman when you live in Romania.... he probably legitimately is one of the genetic elite in that gene pool.

Big fish in a small pond of peace.

the magnitude of the illusion, that about sums it up, amirite :D

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2014, 09:01:46 AM »
^ that's true. I guess in Romania he is like the modern day Dracula!!

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2014, 09:06:30 AM »
The guy in the first pic looks about 10 years older then the after pic ???

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2014, 09:12:15 AM »
^ that's true. I guess in Romania he is like the modern day Dracula!!

He may have some vlad in him, beause even when standing on one leg he is determined to win a sprint race, I gotta give him that.

"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself.  A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself"

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2014, 09:17:01 AM »
Do people seriously pay you for simply giving them a diet and exercise routine to follow?

I've actually helped two of my work colleagues get into reasonable shape by providing them with something similar. Didn't cost them a penny too. :D

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2014, 09:17:23 AM »
Good work with your clients, no matter what some of the meatheads say, I'm sure they're happy with their results...

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2014, 09:18:23 AM »
Great job Sev!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2014, 09:21:11 AM »
Do people seriously pay you for simply giving them a diet and exercise routine to follow?

I've actually helped two of my work colleagues get into reasonable shape by providing them with something similar. Didn't cost them a penny too. :D

It's not that surprising.

A common tendency for megalomaniac is obsession that targets money, power, ingenuity and being all capable