Author Topic: Some of my clients getting in shape  (Read 11479 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Some of my clients
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2014, 10:12:55 AM »
I've seen better heads on a mug of beer.

lolz

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2014, 10:21:36 AM »
It's not that surprising.

A common tendency for megalomaniac is obsession that targets money, power, ingenuity and being all capable

Here is his plan - "Eat less - move around more" - that'll be 20 bucks... Cause I know he doesn't make all that much

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2014, 10:29:24 AM »
Good personal trainer can help a lot and I mean A LOT. Proper exercise techniques, proper diet etc. Definitely not a waste of your money if you want to get your shit together fast.

the trainer

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2014, 11:05:56 AM »
Good personal trainer can help a lot and I mean A LOT. Proper exercise techniques, proper diet etc. Definitely not a waste of your money if you want to get your shit together fast.

I am a trainer but I can tell you that is bullshit, most people who hire personal trainers are the ones that lack motivation in the gym, go to you tube and you can learn how to do an exercise properly and all the diets and training routines in the world are available for free on the internet, there are no secrets in this game.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2014, 11:17:52 AM »
I am a trainer but I can tell you that is bullshit, most people who hire personal trainers are the ones that lack motivation in the gym, go to you tube and you can learn how to do an exercise properly and all the diets and training routines in the world are available for free on the internet, there are no secrets in this game.

Also, when you get to the higher levels of corporate America, having a trainer becomes a prestige thing.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2014, 11:53:24 AM »
Also, when you get to the higher levels of corporate America, having a trainer becomes a prestige thing.

Yup....LOL.

I trained a few clients in North Scottsdale for a couple years.

I was just another expensive handbag.....they had no intentions of seriously exercising.

I'll take their $100 an hour, and did....lol

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2014, 11:55:47 AM »
Yup....LOL.

I trained a few clients in North Scottsdale for a couple years.

I was just another expensive handbag.....they had no intentions of seriously exercising.

I'll take their $100 an hour, and did....lol

Did you pitch them while fitting their tv aerial?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2014, 12:02:27 PM »
Did you pitch them while fitting their tv aerial?
]

I was going to....but you were too busy sucking the husbands cock...we laughed about it later. He said you are such a cock craving phaggot, he had to take his shoe off and hit you on the head six times before you let go

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2014, 12:05:47 PM »

This post actually shows that you are at absolute best a very average "trainer".

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2014, 12:14:57 PM »
Well done sev

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2014, 01:10:54 PM »
First guy looks ill

Good job on the other two
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2014, 01:17:25 PM »
I am calling bullshit on the "3 months" transformations ....I bet it was longer than that more like 6 months I reckon

Sev would never lie to score points on here
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2014, 01:18:33 PM »
First guy looks ill

Good job on the other two
anyone not fat looks ill to you .. you should try getting sick like him at least once in your life.. see how it feels

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2014, 01:19:59 PM »
I am calling bullshit on the "3 months" transformations ....I bet it was longer than that more like 6 months I reckon
3 months .. that is it .. I can afford being honest

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2014, 01:32:53 PM »
3 months and minus 53 lbs (another 5 months to go)

6 months and minus 73 lbs (almost middle of the transformation)

3 month transformation

the 1st one went from skinny fat to skinny crack head

the 2nd one could have achieved the same result going to weight watchers or similar women's dieting club

the 3rd actually looks like he might have done some physical exercise, so that is good. i wouldn't give up the day job though.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2014, 01:36:38 PM »
I don't believe a total noob would be able to lose 53lb's in 3 months, I am sorry I am gonna call you out on that.
That's nearly 18lb every single month, I call bullshit. 6 months yes, 3 months no. Let's do some basic maths.

Each lb loss requires 3500 caloric deficit. So to lose 53lb's would require a 185,500 caloric deficit.
That means in order to achieve 180,500 caloric deficit in 90 days  you would need a daily caloric deficit of 2061 calories.

Even if the guy is eating 1000 calories a day, he would need to burn another 2000 calories a day to do that.
Even if you go for a hard jog for one hour (something a noob will not be able to do immediately) you burn something like 700 calories.

So to achieve that level weight loss in 90 days will require running hard for 3 hours a day NON STOP and eating just 1000 calories a day.
So its very obvious why you are again totally full of shit.
I rest my case

my practice shits on your theory time and again

the trainer

« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2014, 01:38:43 PM »
Sev getting outed as a liar in this thread.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2014, 01:39:35 PM »
3 months and minus 53 lbs (another 5 months to go)

6 months and minus 73 lbs (almost middle of the transformation)

3 month transformation

Dang!  This is really great work!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2014, 01:50:14 PM »
4 months and minus 60lbs

10 months and minus 139 lbs

minus 120lbs

1 year and 3 months

3 1/2 months

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2014, 01:51:15 PM »
Ok well I would like to know what you did to make him lose 53lb's in 3 months.??
one word?

magik

NightTrain

« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2014, 01:51:45 PM »
Sev owning minds like always.

good transformations. it is always good to see people lose weight and on a path to become more healthy.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2014, 01:53:23 PM »
Sev owning minds like always.

good transformations. it is always good to see people lose weight and on a path to become more healthy.
I agree on both  ;D

I am proud of the fact that 90% adopt what they learn from me as a lifestyle and never go back to eating shit and being couch potatoes.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2014, 02:07:36 PM »

It was a serious question. I am giving you props for the transformations, just questioning the time frame you mentioned for the first one.

I would like to know how you went about making the first guy lose 53lb in 3 months?

Care to give a constructive answer we can all learn from?

You call me out and make yourself look like a stupid idiot with your "math" while you obviously have no clue what you are talking about. Love idiots like yourself.

That being said here's his story: a very pretty girl, his girlfriend was starving herself with diets while exercizing too much until she fucked up her hormonal balance and her periods ceased. Goes to an endo doc and the idiot puts her on progesteron and estrogen. She gains 80 lbs in 3 months then comes to me desperate to "fix her" while refusing to quit her "hormonal treatment". After 6-7 weeks as I predicted she starts losing some weight, starts tellig me I don't know what I am doing, gives me nutritional advice and so forth while fucking up the diet consistently. While trying to work with her, her boyfriend, a truck driver, listening to me talking all day about meat and greens starts eating just that: meat and greens.. he was also coming to train together with her every saturday and sunday while in town so I watched him starting to melt. After watching him drop 20 lbs after 4 weeks .. while she became more irate, I told her to fuck off politely and to prove a point, for the money she spent offered to train him. So I fixed his diet, he ate exactly what I told him, trained by himself on the road then with me during the weekends.

Here above he is after 3 months (pic taken yesterday morning). When I am done burning the fat off of him (2-3 weeks), I will build him up a little. All this so to demonstrate his insane girlfriend that I am right and she is wrong  ;D

He is very easy to work with, does exactly what I tell him to do and never questions anything. Even I am impressed with his transformation.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2014, 02:10:48 PM »
The mighty Sevastase displaying consummate skill as a trainer and motivator

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2014, 02:20:09 PM »
The mighty Sevastase displaying consummate skill as a trainer and motivator

Indeed