Author Topic: Girl dumped on live radio show because Chris found out about Eric  (Read 4761 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Holy shit....Just Merciless Destruction!!!

A

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: BRUTAL DUMPING OF CHEATING BITCH LIVE ON AIR
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 11:05:07 AM »
In this case, truly ... brutal.

I can't say I think this deal is the way in which it should have been dealt, though.

Still, you get what you get.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 11:18:12 AM »
This is worth of listening!! 8)

Great stuff, poor little cheater girl, even her crying didnt help her. :-\

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2014, 11:19:51 AM »

Is this how it went down with you and Vissy, Vince?

Did you guys have a nickname for your pairing, like Angelina and Brad Pitt are "brangelina".

Were you guys, Vince + Vissy: "don't look children". Do you see what I did there? I added your two names
Together. I never was very good with the Maths though.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2014, 11:25:14 AM »
"Happy Valentine's Day, Ashley."

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2014, 11:31:30 AM »
not gonna listen to all that but a girl that pretty with a guy looking like that deserves to be dumped so she raise her standards for the future

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2014, 11:32:30 AM »
Is this how it went down with you and Vissy, Vince?

Did you guys have a nickname for your pairing, like Angelina and Brad Pitt are "brangelina".

Were you guys, Vince + Vissy: "don't look children". Do you see what I did there? I added your two names
Together. I never was very good with the Maths though.

Some of our friend combined our names as a pairing but it was pretty lame.  No, our breakup didn't go down like that...I would never do something like that.  I think I said that I was tired of all the cupcaking and lollipopping that was going down..
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2014, 11:34:40 AM »

Yes, YES!.....YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Hahahahahahahahahahahaha haha... Public shaming is the best!

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2014, 11:42:35 AM »
Bitch got what was coming to her.

Word for the wise, anytime your GF says so and so is just a friend tell her "it's him or me", if she hesitates tell her she just made her choice and then tell her goodbye.

because you fellows know all your friends that are girls your just waiting for the right time to make a move on.
sept 10th APF

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2014, 11:45:28 AM »
It's a fake guys, it was a publicity stunt to get listeners and it worked.  It even made national headlines for about a minute.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2014, 11:46:31 AM »

Word for the wise, anytime your GF says so and so is just a friend tell her "it's him or me", if she hesitates tell her she just made her choice and then tell her goodbye.

because you fellows know all your friends that are girls your just waiting for the right time to make a move on.

Yep.  I wouldn't hesitate a second to give that ultimatum. I wouldn't look back either. I don't play that it's my friend shit and neither should either of you. It's not jealousy or insecurity. It's respect.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2014, 11:50:16 AM »
It's a fake guys, it was a publicity stunt to get listeners and it worked.  It even made national headlines for about a minute.

Regardless, great topic for discussion.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2014, 11:52:55 AM »

This was fascinating........ 5 years ago when it made news.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2014, 12:09:27 PM »

i agree 100%, fuck that shit its either me or them dudes but not both,im no sucker
R

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2014, 12:11:48 PM »
Some of our friend combined our names as a pairing but it was pretty lame.  No, our breakup didn't go down like that...I would never do something like that.  I think I said that I was tired of all the cupcaking and lollipopping that was going down..
lol at the last part... breaking up getbig style  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2014, 12:17:27 PM »
i agree 100%, fuck that shit its either me or them dudes but not both,im no sucker

No alpha male is going to allow....yes, ALLOW his broad to "hangout" with other dudes. It's disrespectful. I couldn't fathom it. This is beta male shit. They do it because they're afraid to speak up and justify it to keep their wits. You could tell her to kick rocks or you could make it really fun and teach her a lesson and hangout with alot of hot women that are friends. That one usually brings them back to earth. You can only do that if you're a good looking chap with lots of options like myself.  :-*

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2014, 12:36:29 PM »

Ha! Well done, V.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2014, 01:26:00 PM »
Ha! Well done, V.

Well...that was the only way I could describe the situation.  Getbig is embedded in my life so sometimes phrases will turn up in conversations. ;D
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2014, 02:13:57 PM »
Yep.  I wouldn't hesitate a second to give that ultimatum. I wouldn't look back either. I don't play that it's my friend shit and neither should either of you. It's not jealousy or insecurity. It's respect.

If it's me, and I feel it's time for an ultimatum, I already accept the fact she wudn't raised right lol... and I start looking for an exit and chatting up plan B.  

Most people in relationships should have the common sense.  Some are just built to do that dumb shit.  Once we realize it, it's time to move on.  Can't change a person who just ain't right.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2014, 02:21:48 PM »
If it's me, and I feel it's time for an ultimatum, I already accept the fact she wudn't raised right lol... and I start looking for an exit and chatting up plan B.  

Most people in relationships should have the common sense.  Some are just built to do that dumb shit.  Once we realize it, it's time to move on.  Can't change a person who just ain't right.

Yes Rob but common sense is no longer common. I can work with someone willing to change and there might be things she may ask me to stop or start doing she might nt like or like. I gotta at least give them a chance to change it and if they disagree and we cant come to an agreement on this issue, then I'm gone. The numbers of people aren't raised right is probably more that are right these days. lol. I'm always wiling to teach. And learn. There are some cases where the broad is actually too far gone but she should have been caught in the vetting process.

NightTrain

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2014, 03:27:37 PM »
haha this was brutal. I love it.

The bitch got what she deserved.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2014, 10:25:53 PM »
"I made a couple of mistakes"- like she made math errors or forgot to pay the gas bill...

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2014, 10:42:41 PM »
she got what she deserved...  :D

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2014, 10:45:39 PM »

that's how i always break up with people.  I use the whole tired of the cupcaking and lollipopping speech