Author Topic: Test Prop INTENSE pain  (Read 6983 times)

kevthekid

• Getbig III
Test Prop INTENSE pain
« on: August 31, 2014, 02:12:40 PM »
I've been injected a blend of Tren a/Test p/Mast p and it's been about 2 weeks and I'm STILL experiencing PIP everytime I inject. I rotate spots and use a 23g 1 inch needle. Do you guys know how much longer I'll be getting pip? I do EOD Injects at 2cc each time so about 100mg of each

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
Re: Test Prop INTENSE pain
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 04:41:42 PM »
If you've injected approx 7 times and experienced PIP every time, why do you think it will get any better?
Either change compounds or put up with the discomfort...

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 05:05:22 PM »
If you've injected approx 7 times and experienced PIP every time, why do you think it will get any better?
Either change compounds or put up with the discomfort...

Because this is the first time I injected glutes and I thought it was normal for this to happen to virgin muscle

NightTrain

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2014, 05:07:40 PM »
wtf is the deal with you retards using such big needles for these injections??

use a 27g and maybe your pip will go down. plus the Prop ester causes pain in most everybody. cut it with a long ester or with some EO.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2014, 05:29:04 PM »

use a 27g and maybe your pip will go down. plus the Prop ester causes pain in most everybody. cut it with a long ester or with some EO.

Dude calm the fuck down they were the only needles I had left until my package of more comes. But thanks I will

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2014, 05:38:13 PM »
Dude calm the fuck down they were the only needles I had left until my package of more comes. But thanks I will
I use 23 or 25 with very little PIP...

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2014, 05:48:15 PM »
I use 23 or 25 with very little PIP...

I'm assuming it's just virgin muscle and I'll get used to the injections. I'm just bummed because I'm not able to work legs for a 2nd week in a row due to the pain

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2014, 09:39:36 PM »
I've been injected a blend of Tren a/Test p/Mast p and it's been about 2 weeks and I'm STILL experiencing PIP everytime I inject. I rotate spots and use a 23g 1 inch needle. Do you guys know how much longer I'll be getting pip? I do EOD Injects at 2cc each time so about 100mg of each
not much you can do with that particular blend, 3 in one concentrated into a cc will have PIP no matter what, I have used that blend myself and do a half cc in each delt at a time, this will minimize it. I gave up shooting an entire cc with this blend, but it works out great this way.

edit, sorry I must have read that wrong, are you mixing 3 in one yourself or is it concentrated into a bottle already?

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2014, 08:13:45 AM »
not much you can do with that particular blend, 3 in one concentrated into a cc will have PIP no matter what, I have used that blend myself and do a half cc in each delt at a time, this will minimize it. I gave up shooting an entire cc with this blend, but it works out great this way.

edit, sorry I must have read that wrong, are you mixing 3 in one yourself or is it concentrated into a bottle already?

It's concentrated in 1 bottle 50mg of each in 1 cc and I'm also using a seperate tren bottle to run it higher than the others.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2014, 08:18:00 AM »
Having painful gear is miserable. I ran some painful gear for about 8 weeks I got hooked on ant inflammatories. Only thing that helped. I would try to only take 1 Advil every 12-24 hours to avoid any kind of damage.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2014, 09:39:36 AM »
Having painful gear is miserable. I ran some painful gear for about 8 weeks I got hooked on ant inflammatories. Only thing that helped. I would try to only take 1 Advil every 12-24 hours to avoid any kind of damage.

Do you think spreading the injections out would help? like shooting half into one glute and the rest of the cc into another area?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2014, 10:05:30 AM »
Do you think spreading the injections out would help? like shooting half into one glute and the rest of the cc into another area?

wont help. if something gives horrible pip, it does so at low dosages

one time i thought i could avoid pip by shooting 1ml npp (200mg/ml, the stuff had like 5% BA) into each delt instead of 2ml in one.
i actually used anterior delts on both sides which i had never injected before too, lol.

couldnt raise my arms for a good week, couldnt put on a backpack, it even hurted while just walking

not a good idea :D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2014, 04:58:25 PM »
wont help. if something gives horrible pip, it does so at low dosages

one time i thought i could avoid pip by shooting 1ml npp (200mg/ml, the stuff had like 5% BA) into each delt instead of 2ml in one.
i actually used anterior delts on both sides which i had never injected before too, lol.

couldnt raise my arms for a good week, couldnt put on a backpack, it even hurted while just walking

not a good idea :D
of course it will help, 1 cc is always less painful then 2cc NO MATTER WHAT.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2014, 01:10:28 AM »
wow how smart.

my point is that 1ml is still gonna CRIPPLE him if 2ml cripple him.

having horrible pip instead of terrifying pip is not exactly better.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2014, 02:42:37 AM »
wow how smart.

my point is that 1ml is still gonna CRIPPLE him if 2ml cripple him.

having horrible pip instead of terrifying pip is not exactly better.
no it might not cripple him

I have had gear that hurts and cutting it in half helps a ton, does it eliminate pain? no but it is far less pain and the lesser of 2 evils, of course it is in his best interest to do so since the only other alternative is to throw it away which I doubt he will do.

To the OP, cut it in half and get back to us.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2014, 09:53:54 AM »
well i have gear that is very painful at 2ml and as i pointed out it was just as bad at 1ml... cutting it or mixing with other gear is the only thing that helps for me and would certainly be the better option.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2014, 08:40:32 PM »
no it might not cripple him

I have had gear that hurts and cutting it in half helps a ton, does it eliminate pain? no but it is far less pain and the lesser of 2 evils, of course it is in his best interest to do so since the only other alternative is to throw it away which I doubt he will do.

To the OP, cut it in half and get back to us.

I added another cc of tren and split the injections into each side of my glute and only 1 side got pip which was weird....Extremely painful pip since it was the first time doing it in my ventrogluteal area

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2014, 08:53:02 PM »
I added another cc of tren and split the injections into each side of my glute and only 1 side got pip which was weird....Extremely painful pip since it was the first time doing it in my ventrogluteal area
well that is a start, hang in there, it always gets better, just spread it out and combine it with other oils that don't give pip.

I do what it takes, even as low as half a cc in four different spots if needs be. Had a painful 3 in 1 blend of 100mg prop 100mg mast p and 100mg tren a..... it was so painful doing a cc per day that I did half cc's and slightly different portions of the muscle when I rotate muscles as well. Like thighs would be every other day but one day upper thigh the next thigh injection lower thigh. Same with shoulders etc.

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2014, 12:14:02 AM »

pip has nothing to do with needle gauge.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2014, 12:35:08 AM »
pip has nothing to do with needle gauge.
95% of the pain comes from the substance however add a blemish and the pain can intensify, a bigger needle can make it worse.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2014, 01:46:56 AM »
bump

how we looking?

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2014, 08:00:57 AM »
bump

how we looking?

I'm into week 3 of my cycle and still getting PIP no matter where I inject and recently switched to a 25g

NightTrain

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2014, 08:48:01 PM »
I'm into week 3 of my cycle and still getting PIP no matter where I inject and recently switched to a 25g

LOL oh boy... what are your "goals"?

any visible drags in your oil? sounds like crystallization. Stop using UG shit. 

25g LOL.. oh brother, insecure...

1- boil water.
2- but 2" of boil water in bowl.
3- put vial in bowl.
4- wait 5mins.
5- take vial out, dry and rest for 2 mins.
6- use 23g, draw and stfu.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2014, 09:22:19 PM »
LOL oh boy... what are your "goals"?

any visible drags in your oil? sounds like crystallization. Stop using UG shit. 

25g LOL.. oh brother, insecure...

1- boil water.
2- but 2" of boil water in bowl.
3- put vial in bowl.
4- wait 5mins.
5- take vial out, dry and rest for 2 mins.
6- use 23g, draw and stfu.

I'm cutting on this cycle
No visible drags in oil
I use 23g to draw and shoot but recently switched to 25g to shoot thinking it would help with pain but it didn't.
I always do those steps before I shoot, and I only get PIP from the tren test mast blend, but not when I inject a seperate syringe of additional tren from the same UGL.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2014, 10:42:45 AM »

I'm cutting on this cycle
No visible drags in oil
I use 23g to draw and shoot but recently switched to 25g to shoot thinking it would help with pain but it didn't.
I always do those steps before I shoot, and I only get PIP from the tren test mast blend, but not when I inject a seperate syringe of additional tren from the same UGL.
time to switch ugl