Author Topic: Does masturbating negatively affect anabolism? Hormones and such?  (Read 2784 times)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: Does masturbating negatively affect anabolism? Hormones and such?
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2014, 04:17:56 AM »
science cannot and will not explain the deeper dimensions at work with sexual energy and fluid. There is more to it than high and low testosterone levels.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2014, 05:06:44 AM »
science cannot and will not explain the deeper dimensions at work with sexual energy and fluid. There is more to it than high and low testosterone levels.

Whether or not people believe in bible stories, but in the Old Testament a man called Onan, was asked to take his brother's wife (his brother died) and it was his duty to impregnate her to give her an heir. He fucked her and then pulled out and jizzed on the ground and it says that "God killed him" because he pulled out.

Interesting.........mayb e God knew he would have a very shameful workout after losing this fluid

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2014, 05:11:45 AM »
i just got done pulling an al bundy on my wife n fucked her in betwween twilight zone commercials,anyway i have to go to gym at 9am this morning n i feel OK to b honest, i think alot of thats in peoples heads about being tired n losing vital energy. UFC fighter chuck lidell said he would fuck broads in his motel room the morning of his championship fights :o
R

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2014, 04:07:50 AM »
i just got done pulling an al bundy on my wife n fucked her in betwween twilight zone commercials,anyway i have to go to gym at 9am this morning n i feel OK to b honest, i think alot of thats in peoples heads about being tired n losing vital energy. UFC fighter chuck lidell said he would fuck broads in his motel room the morning of his championship fights :o

Them short esters!