Author Topic: ICloud hacks - Apple Stock may be down over hacks featuring nude celebrities  (Read 2715 times)

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
I hear apple stock may be down dramatically by Tuesday-Wednesday market close

I hear Apple stock already set to rise 40% in next 20
Months and eventual 5 year forecast.. "If not
When it breaks $1,000 mark"

Google it fuck a link find the information to support this yourself

Thank me when you're up x dollars

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Apple Stock
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 08:31:33 PM »
I hear apple stock may be down dramatically by Tuesday-Wednesday market close

I hear Apple stock already set to rise 40% in next 20
Months and eventual 5 year forecast.. "If not
When it breaks $1,000 mark"

Google it fuck a link find the information to support this yourself

Thank me when you're up x dollars

Top secret shit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 08:33:31 PM »
http://9to5mac.com/2014/08/31/countless-celebrity-nude-photo-leaks-being-blamed-on-supposed-icloud-hack/

The MAC community refusing to believe it's the cloud's fault.   "If the pics are real..."
The story could be hours old, though.  Tough to deny it's real now.

Once people get into the cloud, "documents and data", they can probably access videos on phone?

A plethora of reports are swirling around the internet that countless private celebrity photos have leaked (no, we’re not going to link you), and—what are as of right now baseless—rumors claim that someone found a vulnerability in Apple’s iCloud platform and exploited it to obtain the images. Of the celebrities reportedly involved are Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Upton, Avril Livigne, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Mary Kate Olsen, Hillary Duff, and many others.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2014, 08:33:56 PM »
I'll reserve judgment until I hear the predictions of industry insider, business tycoon Vince Goodrum, CSN MFT on the matter.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2014, 08:35:21 PM »
http://9to5mac.com/2014/08/31/countless-celebrity-nude-photo-leaks-being-blamed-on-supposed-icloud-hack/

The MAC community refusing to believe it's the cloud's fault.   "If the pics are real..."
The story could be hours old, though.  Tough to deny it's real now.

Once people get into the cloud, "documents and data", they can probably access videos on phone?

of course. it's going to be a shit storm man. i'm telling you please watch the stock in the next 72 hours and what happens...

and also do a google search re: "apple stock next 24 months rise"

i don't know how to imbed links and shit here

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2014, 08:39:03 PM »
of course. it's going to be a shit storm man. i'm telling you please watch the stock in the next 72 hours and what happens...
and also d a google search re: "apple stock next 24 months rise"
i don't know how to imbed links and shit here

I agree with you 100%.   Maybe it'll be a bigger drop than 10%... another thought I just posted in the other thread:

Another possible outcome... possibly BIGGER for iphone users...

IF they are able to view celeb PICS in the iCloud... surely they are able to view "documents and data" of any iCloud user they want?

I mean, 101 celebs losing their sexy pics is huge news... but there are half a BILLION Apple devices out there... how many people lost banking info, contacts, security info... I mean everything in every app?  Could be a MASSIVE data robbery thing going on.

Celeb nudies are fun... but if this hacker can randomly target 101 celebs, so easily... whew, can't imagine what is possible using the OTHER info on hundreds of millions of devices.  crazy data/identify theft possibilities.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2014, 08:40:59 PM »
I agree with you 100%.   Maybe it'll be a bigger drop than 10%... another thought I just posted in the other thread:

Another possible outcome... possibly BIGGER for iphone users...

IF they are able to view celeb PICS in the iCloud... surely they are able to view "documents and data" of any iCloud user they want?

I mean, 101 celebs losing their sexy pics is huge news... but there are half a BILLION Apple devices out there... how many people lost banking info, contacts, security info... I mean everything in every app?  Could be a MASSIVE data robbery thing going on.

Celeb nudies are fun... but if this hacker can randomly target 101 celebs, so easily... whew, can't imagine what is possible using the OTHER info on hundreds of millions of devices.  crazy data/identify theft possibilities.

i read it there.. was about to respond then checked here

you are 100% right and i was too busy thinking about the basic consequences of THIS to the stock

I did not think of that

and then there may be even worse

the extortion possibilities are ENDLESS

peoples credit card information off of basic security "password keeper" apps... are stolen

this WILL be a disaster. this COULD be the crash of Apple. a HUGE temporary crash. but something that literally renders Samsung king for years

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2014, 08:41:42 PM »
 It's no Apple's fault if people do not want to use 2 step verification.

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht5570

Two-step verification is an additional security feature for your Apple ID that's designed to prevent anyone from accessing or using your account, even if they know your password.
Gracie Rules

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2014, 08:46:54 PM »
you are 100% right and i was too busy thinking about the basic consequences of THIS to the stock
I did not think of that
and then there may be even worse
the extortion possibilities are ENDLESS
peoples credit card information off of basic security "password keeper" apps... are stolen
this WILL be a disaster. this COULD be the crash of Apple. a HUGE temporary crash. but something that literally renders Samsung king for years

This could be the story of the year.  And how many other hackers are now coming at iCloud with everything they've got... if someone can easily scoop up 100 celeb profiles (many of those pics deleted long ago), well, it can't be THAT difficult.  Someone has the "key" to unlock just anyone they want.  If they opened 101 naked celebs... did they examine 1000 celebs FIRST?  I mean, no way EVERY celeb they hacked had naked pics.  How many Tyra Banks and Ellen and Jessica Alba's did they hack and just not find any?

Personally...
maybe this even opens up the door for something else... something outside of "Cloud" computing.   I've been reading up on cloud a lot lately in my programming studies.  Efficient, but I think after this event, people are going to want to go another way.

I just gotta figure that out, and start focusing on learning that skillset. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2014, 09:49:25 PM »
Lol @ generation nothingness. In my day we just hid the polaroids or destroyed them.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2014, 10:35:42 PM »
Lol @ generation nothingness. In my day we just hid the polaroids or destroyed them.

lol @ you're old

i'm in my 20s

NightTrain

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2014, 10:40:03 PM »

Top secret shit.

LOL... Mobile isn't the game anymore... Big Data and "Internet of everything" is. AAPL may pop a little in the next few quarters but just cranking out other releases and gettign their lunch eaten buy Samsung and Google... Where in commoditized technology territory.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2014, 10:51:44 PM »
I'll reserve judgment until I hear the predictions of industry insider, business tycoon Vince Goodrum, CSN MFT on the matter.

Little known fact: Vince Goodrum, CSN MFT is the personal fitness guru to Tim Cook and mentored both Tim and Steve Jobs. When Steve came back to try to turn around Apple, Vince served as an advisor and it's common knowledge that a lot of the business decisions were, in fact, suggested by Vince.

His association never became public, as Vince wanted to focus on continuing to deliver still more innovative products under the Caliber Fitness brand and was also actively engaged in secret negotiations (successful, of course) with the bee people of Apidae II to import and market their high-quality bee pollen.

Still, in the next few days, when Apple finally unveils their latest iPhone and the new version of iOS, don't be surprised to see Vince's mark on it: new health & fitness tracking sensors and the subtle, elegant design touches that update the iPhone's tired looks and bring it squarely into the 21st century, while at the same time, harkening back to the aesthetic that Vince had brought to the stage - an aesthetic that has never been matched since.

All my money is in AAPL.

MikMaq

Could this be a CIA leak.

It would make sense if you look at the Edward Snowden wiki links

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: ICloud hacks - Apple Stock may be down over hacks featuring nude celebrities
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2014, 01:36:54 AM »
Cloud storage and cloud software are the future. Hack one hack all.

A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: ICloud hacks - Apple Stock may be down over hacks featuring nude celebrities
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2014, 01:44:12 AM »
No need for a NSA data center in Utah when apple has the icloud. And youre volunteering your own shit.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2014, 01:46:30 AM »
Could this be a CIA leak.

It would make sense if you look at the Edward Snowden wiki links

I could see this being used in the future with politicians.

Too bad the current crop are a bunch of tech retards so we'll have to wait a generation.
A

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2014, 04:02:35 AM »
I lost my iphone yesterday after football - coincidence?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2014, 04:35:01 AM »
I lost my iphone yesterday after football - coincidence?
:D

D-Cord

• Getbig II
  • ICD-10 code K62.2 sounds SO painful
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2014, 04:41:13 AM »

The MAC community refusing to believe it's the cloud's fault.   "If the pics are real..."
The story could be hours old, though.  Tough to deny it's real now.

These "leaked" photos are nothing of the sort.  Just a marketing ploy.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2014, 04:44:36 AM »
It's no Apple's fault if people do not want to use 2 step verification.

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht5570

Two-step verification is an additional security feature for your Apple ID that's designed to prevent anyone from accessing or using your account, even if they know your password.

Facts don't matter on events like this. I can guarantee you that Apple's exec team met last night and will be meeting again tonight. If there is anything that Apple did wrong, it's going to be a PR nightmare for them to unwind. Even if it was a hugely successful phish, the damage to the Apple name is incalculable as all the early headlines are screaming "iCloud", and the early news always sets the narrative.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2014, 05:13:22 AM »
Nudes of Steven Wozniak will be the death nail in the company.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2014, 10:43:32 AM »
Little known fact: Vince Goodrum, CSN MFT is the personal fitness guru to Tim Cook and mentored both Tim and Steve Jobs. When Steve came back to try to turn around Apple, Vince served as an advisor and it's common knowledge that a lot of the business decisions were, in fact, suggested by Vince.

His association never became public, as Vince wanted to focus on continuing to deliver still more innovative products under the Caliber Fitness brand and was also actively engaged in secret negotiations (successful, of course) with the bee people of Apidae II to import and market their high-quality bee pollen.

Still, in the next few days, when Apple finally unveils their latest iPhone and the new version of iOS, don't be surprised to see Vince's mark on it: new health & fitness tracking sensors and the subtle, elegant design touches that update the iPhone's tired looks and bring it squarely into the 21st century, while at the same time, harkening back to the aesthetic that Vince had brought to the stage - an aesthetic that has never been matched since.

All my money is in AAPL.

I’m long both Apple AND Google.

As for Goodrum, I’ve had the pleasure of locking horns with this brilliant businessman on more than one occasion – he’s one man you don’t want to be on the other side of the trade from.

I’d planned on a hostile takeover of Caliber Fitness Solutions late last year. I filed a 13D with the SEC once I accumulated 5% of the stock, and of course Goodrum soon found out about it.

Before I could accumulate 15% of the outstanding shares, Vince met with his Board and implemented a Poison Pill Provision – once I hit 15%, the shares dropped 15%. Vince then instituted an aggressive share buyback campaign, and I was cornered. I wisely sold the company my shares back at a bit higher price than I bought them, but that little bit of greenmail was not worth the effort IMO.

I did learn to choose my targets more wisely though.
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2014, 10:59:58 AM »

I’m long both Apple AND Google.

Same here

I'm long both Apple and ZZ Top

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2014, 11:26:35 AM »
Hahaha at apple hitting $1000.  That would mean a $6 trillion dollar valuation.  hahaha.  Maybe if they didn't split it would have hit $1000, but not anymore.