Author Topic: English Defence League(EDL)  (Read 21591 times)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Re: English Defence League(EDL)
« Reply #125 on: September 02, 2014, 09:59:18 AM »
yes yes good idea

nuclear war toe toe is the answer
"

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #126 on: September 02, 2014, 10:00:02 AM »
Every other shoulder?
not even rear delt  ;)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: September 02, 2014, 10:02:46 AM »
the British Government has failed. true individuals must stand up for their own lifes but not all of them have a good start in life. the EDL will get support from social weak areas but not all are Nazis like some are saying here. i want to say first and formost i am not a Racist or a member of any such party. Posting a video of a young drunken boy does not show the real situation. cutting heads off does.

Yes, but chopping off heads and blowing up buildings does very little to help anyone's life, right now.
You are 100% correct that it does get media attention.
BUT that media coverage is due to shock value and does little to advance a cause.

My point is that most INDIVIDUALS in any society suffer in the short term during a conflict or revolt.
If you're happy and content ( like me) you don't want to rock the boat.

Life is tough and the most successful people take advantage of the situation " as is".

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: September 02, 2014, 10:04:21 AM »
Are you familiar with Clausewitz' "Total War Theory?" Because you are engaged in a nihilist total war whether you wish to admit it or not. And your blindness to that fact is fatal.

You are dealing with a ideology that doesn't hate us for being too forceful. It hates us for being weak and soft and overly indulgent. Something that you are excelling at right now. As Caligula said, "oderint dum metuant" ("let them hate, so long as they fear")

In 20 years, we may actually have to "nuke the entire muslim world" simply because we failed to look evil in the eye this time.

Despite myself I like you AJ, but you can't have world ruled by fear.  In the end it breeds more hate and more violence.  This is one of the reasons Muslims hate the USA.  I am NOT defending their hate at all, but short of eradicating every single one of them nuclear war isn't the answer.

I suspect you don't appreciate just how much hate the US brings on itself by the ongoing sponsoring of Israel.  

It is this that I object to because it only increases the cycle of violence.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: September 02, 2014, 10:05:31 AM »
not even rear delt  ;)

LOL  ;D

Good enough for me.
S

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #130 on: September 02, 2014, 10:08:10 AM »
Yes, but chopping off heads and blowing up buildings does very little to help anyone's life, right now.
You are 100% correct that it does get media attention.
BUT that media coverage is due to shock value and does little to advance a cause.

My point is that most INDIVIDUALS in any society suffer in the short term during a conflict or revolt.
If you're happy and content ( like me) you don't want to rock the boat.

Life is tough and the most successful people take advantage of the situation " as is".

well atrocities should be shown to educate people. I see your point ;)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #131 on: September 02, 2014, 10:13:34 AM »
Despite myself I like you AJ, but you can't have world ruled by fear.

And I you. But can't you see that the world already *is* ruled by fear? And we are the ones that are afraid.

I suspect you don't appreciate just how much hate the US brings on itself by the ongoing sponsoring of Israel.

And I suspect that you don't appreciate how little regard I have for the opinion of the rest of the world. 

It is this that I object to because it only increases the cycle of violence.

"Cycles of violence" only stop when one side is rendered inoperable. Which side would you have that be?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #132 on: September 02, 2014, 12:20:05 PM »
If you object to Islam in the UK you are a Racist >:( Patriotism is not what the Government wants. FUCK ISLAM

OH well I guess that marks me down as a racist.. ::)

I'm sure i will manage to live with it.. ;)

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #133 on: September 02, 2014, 12:29:18 PM »
THIS is what happens when the British Government is too Cowardly to address the Issues at hand. I am not supporting in any way Racism. However we must Defend our way of life. Our traditions. Muslim pakis are Raping our young Girls..attacking people in Broad Daylight.

Any reason you're not posting this shit down on the Phaggoty U.K. subforum?

You got a lot of white knights down there ready to defend an extra large damsel in distress.

So fack off.....

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #134 on: September 02, 2014, 06:02:33 PM »
The problem isn't immigrants, muslims, blacks, jobs, war, welfare or poverty...those are symptoms.  The root problem is privately controlled central banks that issue debt fiat currency and control people's purchasing power. 99% of social ills come from this mechanism.

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
 -James A. Garfield, President of the United States

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #135 on: September 02, 2014, 06:21:00 PM »
The problem isn't immigrants, muslims, blacks, jobs, war, welfare or poverty...those are symptoms.  The root problem is privately controlled central banks that issue debt fiat currency and control people's purchasing power. 99% of social ills come from this mechanism.

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
I dont fully understand the system, but ive heard some pretty smart dudes elaborate on why a gold standard would be non-functional in this day and age.

BUT, i still dont understand hiw we (or anyone else) ever let an outside, international company take over control of our monetary system.

How the FUCK does an international bank get to control our monetary supply? It boggles the mind how we let that happen.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #136 on: September 03, 2014, 01:11:17 AM »
It would seem Enoch Powell was correct ...

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #137 on: September 03, 2014, 01:18:01 AM »
Even a Leftist is seeing the truth at the end...40 years later !!

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #138 on: September 03, 2014, 01:24:11 AM »
So the solution from our Government is to be like the 3 Chinese Monkeys.. SEE NO EVIL .. HEAR NO EVIL...SPEAK NO EVIL...   let the future Generations pay for our Cowardice. He spoke the truth. Itīs undeniable.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: September 03, 2014, 01:26:40 AM »
THIS is what happens when the British Government is too Cowardly to address the Issues at hand. I am not supporting in any way Racism. However we must Defend our way of life. Our traditions. Muslim pakis are Raping our young Girls..attacking people in Broad Daylight.

I like films like 'This is England' & 'Football Factory', nice people those English gents  ;)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: September 03, 2014, 01:28:17 AM »
Even a Leftist is seeing the truth at the end...40 years later !!

#

I remember this Cleese interview, Left wing shitroll like the Guardian went mad calling him racist!!! HES STATING FACTS!! Im in London most days and some days I wont hear fluent English once apart from talking to myself!

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #141 on: September 03, 2014, 01:29:50 AM »

tbf the "our your girls" targeted by these grooming gangs, were mainly girls from children homes or runaways. that is the reason why this sht was allowed to go on for so long, because police and social worker gave no credence to their claims, "our" society had already turned its back on back on them.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #142 on: September 03, 2014, 01:33:41 AM »
tbf the "our your girls" targeted by these grooming gangs, were mainly girls from children homes or runaways. that is the reason why this sht was allowed to go on for so long, because police and social worker gave no credence to their claims, "our" society had already turned its back on back on them.
if anyone needed more help it was these young vulnerable children. They were just tossed aside like trash. I hope one Day those who failed these children get whatīs coming to them.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: September 03, 2014, 01:34:29 AM »
A

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #144 on: September 03, 2014, 01:37:27 AM »
Just looked up a few facts... There are 1.2 billion Muslims in the world today. Of course not all of them are radicals.

The majority of them are peaceful people. The radicals are estimated to be between 15-25% according to all intelligence services around the world.

That leaves 75% of Muslim's to be deemed as "peaceful people".

But when you look at 15-25% of the world's Muslim population, you're looking at 180 million to 300 million people dedicated to the destruction of Western civilization.

That is as big as the United States! That's just simple math!

So... why should we worry about the radical 15-25%? Because it is the radicals that kill. Because it is the radicals that behead and massacre

I also just had a thought. When I take a quick recap of history from what I learned in high school and uni and from life, this is just what comes off the top of my HEAD (with stats I just verified and looked up when I didn't know)

So let's take a history lesson GetBig!

Most Germans were peaceful. Yet the Nazis drove the agenda. And as a result, 60 million people died, almost 40 million in concentration camps. 6 million were Jews. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.

Let's look at Russia, most Russians were peaceful as well. But the Russians were able to kill 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.

How about China? Most Chinese were peaceful as well. Yet the Chinese were able to kill 70 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.

What about...  Japan prior to World War II, most Japanese were peaceful people too. Yet, Japan was able to butcher its way across Southeast Asia, killing 12 million people, mostly killed by sticks and bayonets and shovels and barbaric shit like that. The peaceful majority were irrelevant

My hometown. Let's look at that. On September 11th in the United States we had 2.3 million Arab Muslims living in the United States. It took 19 hijackers - 19 radicals - to bring America to its knees, destroy the World Trade Center, attack the Pentagon and kill almost 3000 Americans that day. The peaceful majority were irrelevant!

So for all my power of reason, and for all the talk about moderate and peaceful Muslims, and all the people who say "well you can't fight ideology with weaponry", I remind you that the precedent is alarming and we are, through inaction, enabling GENOCIDE right now. I am pointing my fingers DIRECTLY at the US and UK governments.

It's time we take political correctness and throw it in the garbage where it belongs

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #145 on: September 03, 2014, 01:44:58 AM »

That's a cracked causal conditional; a broken causal nexus

In other words, the bold above is correct (the if)

but the then you have insinuated falsely is in fact not correct at all, italicized above

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #146 on: September 03, 2014, 03:36:15 AM »
Just looked up a few facts... There are 1.2 billion Muslims in the world today. Of course not all of them are radicals.

The majority of them are peaceful people. The radicals are estimated to be between 15-25% according to all intelligence services around the world.

That leaves 75% of Muslim's to be deemed as "peaceful people".

But when you look at 15-25% of the world's Muslim population, you're looking at 180 million to 300 million people dedicated to the destruction of Western civilization.

That is as big as the United States! That's just simple math!

So... why should we worry about the radical 15-25%? Because it is the radicals that kill. Because it is the radicals that behead and massacre

I also just had a thought. When I take a quick recap of history from what I learned in high school and uni and from life, this is just what comes off the top of my HEAD (with stats I just verified and looked up when I didn't know)

So let's take a history lesson GetBig!

Most Germans were peaceful. Yet the Nazis drove the agenda. And as a result, 60 million people died, almost 40 million in concentration camps. 6 million were Jews. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.

Let's look at Russia, most Russians were peaceful as well. But the Russians were able to kill 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.

How about China? Most Chinese were peaceful as well. Yet the Chinese were able to kill 70 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.

What about...  Japan prior to World War II, most Japanese were peaceful people too. Yet, Japan was able to butcher its way across Southeast Asia, killing 12 million people, mostly killed by sticks and bayonets and shovels and barbaric shit like that. The peaceful majority were irrelevant

My hometown. Let's look at that. On September 11th in the United States we had 2.3 million Arab Muslims living in the United States. It took 19 hijackers - 19 radicals - to bring America to its knees, destroy the World Trade Center, attack the Pentagon and kill almost 3000 Americans that day. The peaceful majority were irrelevant!

So for all my power of reason, and for all the talk about moderate and peaceful Muslims, and all the people who say "well you can't fight ideology with weaponry", I remind you that the precedent is alarming and we are, through inaction, enabling GENOCIDE right now. I am pointing my fingers DIRECTLY at the US and UK governments.

It's time we take political correctness and throw it in the garbage where it belongs

All of the above is based on you believing what youre being told and indoctrinated.

Simple Simon

« Reply #147 on: September 03, 2014, 03:39:45 AM »
All of the above is based on you believing what youre being told and indoctrinated.
And all the information you have to counter that you have gleaned from cuckoo websites like Infowars.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #148 on: September 03, 2014, 03:49:58 AM »
And all the information you have to counter that you have gleaned from cuckoo websites like Infowars.

The cognitive dissonance delusion in those that reflexively hate western civilization can be shocking to witness.

Simple Simon

« Reply #149 on: September 03, 2014, 04:11:35 AM »
The cognitive dissonance delusion in those that reflexively hate western civilization can be shocking to witness.
Im always amazed by these loons
They dismiss hundreds of years of historical evidence just because someone on Google has come up with some tinpot theory of the way they believe the world to be.
Ask them for evidence to back their claims and its always the same "Do your own research"