Author Topic: English Defence League(EDL)  (Read 21595 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
English Defence League(EDL)
« on: September 02, 2014, 04:11:59 AM »
THIS is what happens when the British Government is too Cowardly to address the Issues at hand. I am not supporting in any way Racism. However we must Defend our way of life. Our traditions. Muslim pakis are Raping our young Girls..attacking people in Broad Daylight.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: English Defence League(EDL)
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 04:16:59 AM »
Go for it, mate. Nobody else is going to protect you. The compact of a fair and just legal system is gone, you now must take matters into your own hands.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 04:23:21 AM »
Blood makes the grass grow.

Kill, kill, kill.

Kill em' all.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2014, 04:25:04 AM »
Go for it, mate. Nobody else is going to protect you. The compact of a fair and just legal system is gone, you now must take matters into your own hands.
Of course there is an element of far right wing in there which knows it will get support from people who have just had enough. The situation is exploding because people see the Rise and Violence of Islam on our very own Doorsteps. The British Prime Minister is a Disgrace to our Country, a Coward who deserves a White Feather. Go for it EDL.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2014, 04:36:26 AM »
Of course there is an element of far right wing in there which knows it will get support from people who have just had enough. The situation is exploding because people see the Rise and Violence of Islam on our very own Doorsteps. The British Prime Minister is a Disgrace to our Country, a Coward who deserves a White Feather. Go for it EDL.

There's an old saying in the states...

"The tree of liberty must, from time to time, be fed by the blood of tyrants and patriots"

Avenge your children.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2014, 04:37:45 AM »
There's an old saying in the states...

"The tree of liberty must, from time to time, be fed by the blood of tyrants and patriots"

Avenge your children.
I like that and very true

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2014, 04:39:41 AM »
I like that and very true

Thomas Jefferson. You may have heard of him.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2014, 04:42:15 AM »
Thomas Jefferson. You may have heard of him.
yes i have.

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2014, 04:43:10 AM »

No doubt that there is an element to these people just like in every walk of life but the whole propaganda effort to demonise Islam...you need to question why and is it really true to the extent they are spoon feeding you through the media.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2014, 05:05:58 AM »
These guys hail from Penzance or something?  Half the EDL was looking pretty swarthy there.  I like my nationalist parties lily white, thank you very much.

The only people surprised by this are ones who've never been in a pub w/yellow & red balls on the pool table.  They live in a caste society with a caste mindset and then think that the main problem is the immigrants (except for the ones that play on comprise their football team).  Unreal.  This shit has been going on for generations over there.

They'll shoot themselves in the foot and promote Islamic progress in the UK by making it impossible for anyone to make a reasonable objection to Islam without being associated with drunken, racist hooligans.  Way to go, lads.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2014, 05:06:57 AM »

Weymann Bennett "Unite Against Fascism"...

How come he doesn't mention the Fascist Islamists who insists all non Muslims need to be eradicated?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2014, 05:10:40 AM »
Weymann Bennett "Unite Against Fascism"...

How come he doesn't mention the Fascist Islamists who insists all non Muslims need to be eradicated?
The man is an IDIOT. lives in his little World where itīs safe for his wife not to get Gang Raped by scum Pakis.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2014, 05:11:54 AM »
They'll shoot themselves in the foot and promote Islamic progress in the UK by making it impossible for anyone to make a reasonable objection to Islam without being associated with drunken, racist hooligans.  Way to go, lads.

The problem with this thinking is that the result is you do nothing, in a paralysis of fear. That's where you are right now. How's that working out for Rotherham?

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2014, 05:16:21 AM »
I will never understand why Great Britain imported so much of blacks and pakis. :-\ Can some UKGetBigger educate me what they bring to UK that is good?

And yes, you should act.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2014, 05:18:39 AM »
If you object to Islam in the UK you are a Racist >:( Patriotism is not what the Government wants. FUCK ISLAM

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2014, 06:10:58 AM »
The problem with this thinking is that the result is you do nothing, in a paralysis of fear. That's where you are right now. How's that working out for Rotherham?

No, the result is that your party doesn't present as yobs who piss it up at 9am before engaging issues about which they claim to be serious.  I'd agree with them that the intolerance and imperial nature of hard Islam is unacceptable, and then I'd have to point out how much they have in common with their enemy.  

All joking aside, would you want to hang around with these people?  "Honey, meet Nobby from the EDL."

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2014, 06:15:24 AM »

Absolutely.
Instead of people opening up their eyes and minds to the truth they remain cocooned in their little bubble worried about some none threat Arab that might blow them up....
Ridiculous how easily people are led to water and also drink the piss

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2014, 06:27:02 AM »
No, the result is that your party doesn't present as yobs who piss it up at 9am before engaging issues about which they claim to be serious.  I'd agree with them that the intolerance and imperial nature of hard Islam is unacceptable, and then I'd have to point out how much they have in common with their enemy.  

All joking aside, would you want to hang around with these people?  "Honey, meet Nobby from the EDL."

What, you wouldn't want to associate with "big" Dave and all the other knuckle draggers from the Dog and Duck? The EDL appeals to council estate mouth-breathers and the type of people who post shit on Facebook comparing the wages of soldiers and premiership footballers.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2014, 06:28:13 AM »
Haha AJ commenting on English issues like he has a clue  ;D

Assume you'd also like the vast anti-Jewish sentiment amongst many of these football hooligans...stick to America 'mate'.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2014, 06:31:41 AM »
Donny I'm always confused by your need to randomly capitalise certain letters in a sentence.

Dare I make a connection between the uneducated and the support for such far right groups?  ;D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2014, 06:31:56 AM »
What, you wouldn't want to associate with "big" Dave and all the other knuckle draggers from the Dog and Duck? The EDL appeals to council estate mouth-breathers and the type of people who post shit on Facebook comparing the wages of soldiers and premiership footballers.
so "ken" what is your solution to the problem ? iīm all ears.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2014, 06:36:21 AM »
We should be stomping the guts out these stinking paki extremists till they are no more than shit stains on our streets.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2014, 06:38:22 AM »
Donny I'm always confused by your need to randomly capitalise certain letters in a sentence.

Dare I make a connection between the uneducated and the support for such far right groups?  ;D
Itīs because i write both German and English and some words in German you do this. spills over. As far as Education goes i learned a respectable job here in a German College. in a Foreign language did you ??

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2014, 06:38:56 AM »
No doubt that there is an element to these people just like in every walk of life but the whole propaganda effort to demonise Islam...you need to question why and is it really true to the extent they are spoon feeding you through the media.
I was under the impression the UK media was spoon feeding the 'you will love and accept islam and never point out anything negative about it or youre a racist' message to its citizens

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2014, 06:42:20 AM »
I was under the impression the UK media was spoon feeding the 'you will love and accept islam and never point out anything negative about it or youre a racist' message to its citizens
THIS.