Author Topic: English Defence League(EDL)  (Read 21590 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: English Defence League(EDL)
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2014, 06:42:37 AM »
What, you wouldn't want to associate with "big" Dave and all the other knuckle draggers from the Dog and Duck? The EDL appeals to council estate mouth-breathers and the type of people who post shit on Facebook comparing the wages of soldiers and premiership footballers.

I received many a greasy cash envelope over a fried slice at the caf.  The Cat & Cucumber.  #&*% illegal immigrant workers.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2014, 06:44:15 AM »
It´s because i write both German and English and some words in German you do this. spills over. As far as Education goes i learned a respectable job here in a German College. in a Foreign language did you ??

Painful to read.

So you're not even in England?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2014, 06:48:26 AM »
Painful to read.

So you're not even in England?
Germany. what are your outstanding qualifications. You are one of these do good liberal idiots who brand every patriot a Racist. well you are calling all my friends racists. Most ex Soldiers who would be disgusted by a "thing" like you. Is my punctuation ok for you Book Worm ?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2014, 06:52:05 AM »
THIS is what happens when the British Government is too Cowardly to address the Issues at hand. I am not supporting in any way Racism. However we must Defend our way of life. Our traditions. Muslim pakis are Raping our young Girls..attacking people in Broad Daylight.

Where do you stand on the EDL Donny ? ni99ers and Whites rape young white girls to, so it's not limited to Nargis and Mussys

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2014, 06:55:18 AM »
Germany. what are your outstanding qualifications. You are one of these do good liberal idiots who brand every patriot a Racist. well you are calling all my friends racists. Most ex Soldiers who would be disgusted by a "thing" like you. Is my punctuation ok for you Book Worm ?

I'm a current UK soldier and I agree with his views. I find overly "patriotic" types more disgusting.

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2014, 07:00:09 AM »
The problem with the EDL is they have beat up Hindu's and Budhists because they are brown in colour.

The IQ is overall so low that they are targeting people whom know as little about "Islamic Extremism" as everyone else.

Personally the 'elders' of these Mosques must condemn and kick out anyone remotely extremist themselves. The change has to come from within and it must be highly visible for all to see.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2014, 07:00:42 AM »
Where do you stand on the EDL Donny ? ni99ers and Whites rape young white girls to, so it's not limited to Nargis and Mussys
I have nothing against Black people. Only Radical Muslims. I have Friends who are Black.

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2014, 07:01:13 AM »
I received many a greasy cash envelope over a fried slice at the caf.  The Cat & Cucumber.  #&*% illegal immigrant workers.

Ha, I like complain about all the Eastern European's over here stealing our jobs and women; apart from when they're doing cash-in-hand work on my house, obviously.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2014, 07:02:38 AM »
The problem with the EDL is they have beat up Hindu's and Budhists because they are brown in colour.

The IQ is overall so low that they are targeting people whom know as little about "Islamic Extremism" as everyone else.

Personally the 'elders' of these Mosques must condemn and kick out anyone remotely extremist themselves. The change has to come from within and it must be highly visible for all to see.
EDL is not a good representative for white pride.
They are hooligans and Criminals and basically on the same level as the extremists - they sing a good chant though  ;D

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2014, 07:02:43 AM »

Ah, ze fatherland. Wanted to feel closer to the Aryan race?  ;D

Any military I've seen/got on my Facebook distances themselves from the EDL.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2014, 07:04:22 AM »
I have nothing against Black people. Only Radical Muslims. I have Friends who are Black.
There's radical blacks to - are they all good ?

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2014, 07:04:31 AM »
I have Friends who are Black.

Is this a parody account?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2014, 07:07:01 AM »
Ah, ze fatherland. Wanted to feel closer to the Aryan race?  ;D

Any military I've seen/got on my Facebook distances themselves from the EDL.
really ? Guess you were a Monkey in the Army.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2014, 07:08:51 AM »
Donny being exposed as a neo nazi in this thread

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2014, 07:11:14 AM »
well if being Patriotic and anti Radical Islam is being Racist..then in your eyes i´m Racist.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2014, 07:12:04 AM »

Nein!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2014, 07:17:16 AM »
well if being Patriotic and anti Radical Islam is being Racist..then in your eyes i´m Racist.
Nothing wrong with being Patriotic - Radicals of all ilk deserve being rid of - unfortunately
the vid you posted , these guys are just like the scum bags you want to get rid of and they
don't just want the radicals gone they want all muslims, pakis etc etc gone - most of these
people are innocent - oh yeah plus your black friends would no doubt get a kicking to just
for being black.

These are not white pride protesters these are full on white supremacists

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2014, 07:20:44 AM »
Nothing wrong with being Patriotic - Radicals of all ilk deserve being rid of - unfortunately
the vid you posted , these guys are just like the scum bags you want to get rid of and they
don't just want the radicals gone they want all muslims, pakis etc etc gone - most of these
people are innocent - oh yeah plus your black friends would no doubt get a kicking to just
for being black.

These are not white pride protesters these are full on white supremacists
Funny post "white pride" ok.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2014, 07:23:24 AM »

Yeah, the term "racist" is so debased that it has no meaning anymore.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2014, 07:26:05 AM »
Funny post "white pride" ok.
It's another term for being Patriotic or are you ashamed of your heritage , it is white isn't it ?

So you have no issue with the EDL taking there kickers to your "black friends" ? Cos they are viewed
like the dirty paki's they are chanting about in that vid , or is Big Cyp right ?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2014, 07:27:13 AM »
These liberals try to say everyone is Racist. I am not a Thug who runs around drinking Beer every Day chanting songs. This is always what is brought over by Liberal Idiots. Truth is they are weaklings who are submitting to Islam.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2014, 07:29:07 AM »
So all the anti Muslim/Middle Eastern posts and threads on here are ok with you ?

That's racist.

Bearing in mind all fundamentalists should be wiped out from all races - but not all Muslims
or people from the Middle East are like that yet get tarred with that brush cos of where they are
from.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2014, 07:29:53 AM »
It's another term for being Patriotic or are you ashamed of your heritage , it is white isn't it ?

So you have no issue with the EDL taking there kickers to your "black friends" ? Cos they are viewed
like the dirty paki's they are chanting about in that vid , or is Big Cyp right ?

In the US you're not allowed to be proud of being white.
Or proud of being male.

Thats considered racist and/or sexist

But you can be proud of being

Black
Hispanic
Native American
Gay
Transgendered
Feminist
Etc

Many have their own federally recognized pride day

But mention beung proud of being white, and everyone labels you a racist.

Especially other whites.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2014, 07:30:06 AM »

I would never support beating anyone for being Black. Utter Rubbish. You are twisting the meaning of my Video and post.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2014, 07:32:09 AM »
So all the anti Muslim/Middle Eastern posts and threads on here are ok with you ?

That's racist.

Bearing in mind all fundamentalists should be wiped out from all races - but not all Muslims
or people from the Middle East are like that yet get tarred with that brush cos of where they are
from.
I havent seen anyone advocating that all members of a religion or race should be expunged.

Just the extremists that use thwir cultue/religion to rape/murder/refuse to assimilate/advocate conversion or kill