Author Topic: I don't understand it but I'm happy  (Read 3999 times)

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
I don't understand it but I'm happy
« on: February 10, 2006, 10:24:21 PM »
Lately I've been eating like crap. Wendy's, microwaveable fried chicken tv dinners, drinking 6 eggs, beer every day, soda all i want, burritos, any junk food whenever i want it. I skip meals, sometimes intead of protein shake i have 2 beers. I'm taking prostanozol (that fake winstrol from the makers of superdrol) My strength is at it's absolute best, my back (weakpoint) is growing. I'm amazed at how much stronger my triceps are. My calves (which I don't ever work) are growing consistantly. I don't get it. I've thrown diet directly into the garbage but I'm making more progress than I have in a long time. The only reason the gut is under control is because i miss meals often. Is it the prostanozol? is it the POWER OF JUNKFOOD? Man i wish it could always be like this. Eat ANYTHING I want, drink beer (sometimes an hour before training) skip my last meal of the day because of laziness and still make progress.

king

• Getbig III
Re: I don't understand it but I'm happy
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2006, 12:35:08 AM »
just think of how good your progress would be if u had a good diet :o

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2006, 03:43:29 AM »
maybe you can have your own book published and revolutionize the whole industry  :)
Z

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2006, 08:08:48 AM »
i had a good diet before... i just threw the diet in the garbage and started eating garbage.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2006, 09:34:45 AM »
Good for you. Maybe you're making gains because your body has enough calories to grow (although not the best calories).

But how in the hell can you have a beer an hour before training? That just sucks my motivation & will turn into several more beers & me laying on the couch watching TV.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2006, 06:16:41 PM »
before i was having a lot of calories too. 6 meals a day but clean for the most part. i think the consistancy in my training is paying off. my waist has actually gone down a half inch maybe because i miss meals sometimes but i'm not losing muscle maybe because i'm drinking eggs raw and have more beef in my diet and taking prostanozol... my testosterone may be up. also i made a couple of changes in my workouts. i'm gonna cut back on the garbage and stop obsessing with the scale. the tape measure and the mirror are what i'm gonna focus on now because if i start looking at the scale my waist will explode. my skinny man genetics will keep me at the same bodyfat.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2006, 08:53:29 PM »
Hard to believe actually...But for all the guys out there that love to eat Wendys, drink beer, scarf burritos, fried chicken tv dinners,  and drink all the soda they want, I hope its true.

Please keep us posted about your condition in say...60 days

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2006, 08:55:39 PM »
today i had a burrito for breakfast with some protein powder. then i had some cereal and protein and worked out... pretty light. then i didn't eat for like 5 hours and had a HUGE sesame chicken dinner and 2 beers.

SupplementGuy

• Getbig III
  • I'm the kind of a person who's the type of dog...
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2006, 09:34:54 PM »
today i had a burrito for breakfast with some protein powder. then i had some cereal and protein and worked out... pretty light. then i didn't eat for like 5 hours and had a HUGE sesame chicken dinner and 2 beers.

really got that whole metabolism and nutrition thing down pat now don't you...

SG  ::)

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2006, 10:31:20 PM »
march 15th i'm gonna start cutting down. my waist is 35 arms 15.5 legs 25.5 when i measure widest point and chest 42. weight 189-191. i'm at my biggest ever. my bodyfat is like 14. my height is 5'11". before i ever lifted weights i was like 110 and like zero bodyfat :). every tiny muscle was visible though i had like 11 inch arms. i really hope to get my arms to 16 by then but i seriously doubt it. right now i'd be ripped like crazy at 175. anyway i'm making progress eating whatever i want, as long as it continues i'll keep eating whatever i want.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2006, 11:34:32 AM »
march 15th i'm gonna start cutting down. my waist is 35 arms 15.5 legs 25.5 when i measure widest point and chest 42. weight 189-191. i'm at my biggest ever. my bodyfat is like 14. my height is 5'11". before i ever lifted weights i was like 110 and like zero bodyfat :). every tiny muscle was visible though i had like 11 inch arms. i really hope to get my arms to 16 by then but i seriously doubt it. right now i'd be ripped like crazy at 175. anyway i'm making progress eating whatever i want, as long as it continues i'll keep eating whatever i want.

Going to compete, for what show?

Right now I'm looking at the Contra Costa...then maybe the Cal.  ;D

Good Luck
just not good enough

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2006, 05:01:45 PM »
i'm not going to compete. i just wanna be ripped for summer. if i wanted to go straight up to my ultimate goal i wouldn't see my abs for 10 years.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2006, 01:24:54 PM »
march 15th i'm gonna start cutting down. my waist is 35 arms 15.5 legs 25.5 when i measure widest point and chest 42. weight 189-191. i'm at my biggest ever. my bodyfat is like 14.

sure it is  ::)

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2006, 04:19:27 PM »
what part of that do you doubt? want pictures? I'll put them up on request. i got nothing to hide and I'm always honest about measurements and weight and whatever.

furn

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2006, 02:56:31 PM »
Man it's funny, i got the same result.  Ok, i'm not eating junk food so much, i eat clean, you know, bodybuilding stuff poster on this forum.  But last month, i eat normally, three time a day, plus a protein shake the night.  Something because i'm in highschool i eat at some friend house, something with my girlfriend, and then i eat garbage.  But you know what, i keep losing weight, and been cut was easy.  Now it made one month i follow a dietestist 6meal/day plan diet, and i feel fatter than never.  So i say " no more nonsense" and fall back on my normal eating habit...and it work.

Happy to see i'm not the only one, keep on progressing pals!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2006, 05:08:41 AM »
what part of that do you doubt? want pictures? I'll put them up on request. i got nothing to hide and I'm always honest about measurements and weight and whatever.

Show us!
Here comes the money shot

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2006, 06:21:45 PM »
i had a good diet before... i just threw the diet in the garbage and started eating garbage.

When i was younger;i could eat junk food and not gain weight :-\
Once you hit 30;its not that easy :'(

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2006, 06:44:28 AM »
im over 30 and i still have to eat like a mule to keep the weight on i eat a combination of clean and sh it. Everybody is defferent but for me as long as i keep my workouts heavy and hard i can pretty much eat what i want. I would rather be more full at around 220 than be at 205-210 and feel light - just personal preference really. But if i do feel a gut / buggar grips coming i try to back off the calories / junk for a few days.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2006, 07:28:45 PM »
i'm actually starting a cutting diet next week. First I wanna finish the beer I have. I don't wanna have any around the house once I start. My training since I can only do 3 days a week right now is circuit training

Day 1
9 chest/biceps supersets then 8 triceps sets

Day 2
8 quad/shoulder supersets    then some abs

Day 3
8 Back/hams supersets    then some traps

I'll be doing the sets with zero rest in between exept for triceps on day 1  abs on day 2  and traps on day 3.

My diet will be 5 meals a day 2700 calories and about 40 percent protein. Gonna be hard to give up the soda, beer, and wendy's classic tripple burgers.

Current weight 184     Bodyfat 14.6
Goal weight     171     Bodyfat 7

I don't care how long it takes... what's the hurry?