Author Topic: Kansas Police Shoot Unarmed Teen 16 Times While Family Begs Them Not To  (Read 10688 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Re: Kansas Police Shoot Unarmed Teen 16 Times While Family Begs Them Not To
« Reply #101 on: September 02, 2014, 08:28:59 PM »
true adonis you should apologize and just move on
Oh now its my fault this 18 year old man wanted to tempt the fates and have an african standoff in the middle of the street?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: September 02, 2014, 08:30:50 PM »
You said very clearly, that hating life is moronic...Admit you were wrong, or accept the fact that you yourself are a moron.
Hating life is moronic.  We are going to die, and that makes us the lucky ones. Most people are never going to die because they are never going to be born. The potential people who could have been here in my place but who will in fact never see the light of day outnumber the sand grains of Arabia. Certainly those unborn ghosts include greater poets than Keats, scientists greater than Newton. We know this because the set of possible people allowed by our DNA so massively exceeds the set of actual people. In the teeth of these stupefying odds it is you and I, in our ordinariness, that are here.We privileged few, who won the lottery of birth against all odds, how dare we whine at our inevitable return to that prior state from which the vast majority have never stirred?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #103 on: September 02, 2014, 08:33:25 PM »
???
I can't stand people who say well, he should not have been doing this or that, like that is the fucken point. Of course it wouldn't have happened if they weren't doing anything in any case, did you just figure that out Einstein?.... the point is the cops could have handled it differently.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #104 on: September 02, 2014, 08:35:13 PM »
Oh now its my fault this 18 year old man wanted to tempt the fates and have an african standoff in the middle of the street?

you shit on the facts and then you shit on this kids memory

easy to bully dead kids

just stop posting now
"

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: September 02, 2014, 08:36:48 PM »
How else does someone become a moron if they aren`t doing moronic things?  ??? 
You have a point...I'm pretty sure that most would agree that someone who is supposedly half-Jewish wearing a shirt with a giant red swastika would be pretty moronic, I'm also pretty sure that at minimum, 50%+ of your posts(I'm being generous) would be considered moronic by the vast majority of the general public...So, I completely agree.  For once you are right,TA....You are a moron, due not only to one moronic 'thing' you've said or done...But many.  Bask in this glory, as I know you are incapable of ever admitting any wrong...You stubborn bastard.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 02, 2014, 08:37:54 PM »
I can't stand people who say well, he should not have been doing this or that, like that is the fucken point. Of course it wouldn't have happened if they weren't doing anything in any case, did you just figure that out Einstein?.... the point is the cops could have handled it differently.
Handled differently how?

1. They tried to talk him down.
2. They wanted to use tasers, but Aunt Moron said no, do not use them.
3. They tried Bean Bags.
4. Moron pretended to have a gun and may have had a weapon that either was a gun of some sort, or resembled one.
5. Moron made threatening movements.
6. Moron told his family his plans.
7. Moron was in the mental hospital a few hours prior to his Suicide.

What else could anyone have done genius?

He wanted to die and refused all help.  What else was to be done?

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: September 02, 2014, 08:39:00 PM »

easy to bully dead kids

just stop posting now
x10000000000000000000000000000000000000

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 02, 2014, 08:39:35 PM »

easy to bully dead kids

just stop posting now
Calm down.

I am going to nominate this kid for a Darwin Award.  

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #109 on: September 02, 2014, 08:43:54 PM »
Handled differently how?

1. They tried to talk him down.
2. They wanted to use tasers, but Aunt Moron said no, do not use them.
3. They tried Bean Bags.
4. Moron pretended to have a gun and may have had a weapon that either was a gun of some sort, or resembled one.
5. Moron made threatening movements.
6. Moron told his family his plans.
7. Moron was in the mental hospital a few hours prior to his Suicide.

What else could anyone have done genius?

He wanted to die and refused all help.  What else was to be done?
the husband was in striking distance of tackling him, why would they not let him, he knew the kid was not a threat if he was willing to do so.

In my city was a stand of with a guy who actually had a real gun and the dad bagged the cops to give a chance to confront his son and the son was suicidal as well, the cops gave the dad the handcuffs and the dad grabbed his son and subdued him and put the cuffs on him.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 02, 2014, 08:46:00 PM »
the husband was in striking distance of tackling him, why would they not let him, he knew the kid was not a threat if he was willing to do so.

In my city was a stand of with a guy who actually had a real gun and the dad bagged the cops to give a chance to confront his son and the son was suicidal as well, the cops gave the dad the handcuffs and the dad grabbed his son and subdued him and put the cuffs on him.

::)

Yah, what could possibly go wrong in such a scenario where the suspect may have a weapon or gun.  ::)

You have watched one too many Lifetime TV dramas.  Seriously.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #111 on: September 02, 2014, 08:47:22 PM »
Hating life is moronic.  We are going to die, and that makes us the lucky ones. Most people are never going to die because they are never going to be born. The potential people who could have been here in my place but who will in fact never see the light of day outnumber the sand grains of Arabia. Certainly those unborn ghosts include greater poets than Keats, scientists greater than Newton. We know this because the set of possible people allowed by our DNA so massively exceeds the set of actual people. In the teeth of these stupefying odds it is you and I, in our ordinariness, that are here.We privileged few, who won the lottery of birth against all odds, how dare we whine at our inevitable return to that prior state from which the vast majority have never stirred?

Nice Richard Dawkins quote. You should quote him and not pass it off as your own.
X

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: September 02, 2014, 08:50:06 PM »
Again, I pose to you this question, which you did not answer: "Do you not believe that there are people out there suffering, whether physical or mental, through no choice of their own to the point that they don't want to live, or 'hate life' as you put it?'  Again, TA, there re seven BILLION people on this planet, not all are blessed with a sound mind or body...It does not necessarily make them morons, for being one of the unfortunate 7 billion...If your answer is no, then I'll just say this one last time(as it's pointless to debate you): You're a moron.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 02, 2014, 08:50:10 PM »
Nice Richard Dawkins quote. You should quote him and not pass it off as your own.
Its one of my favorites, but it was not an exact source copy as its on an atheist site I like to frequent.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 02, 2014, 08:53:51 PM »
Again, I pose to you this question, which you did not answer: "Do you not believe that there are people out there suffering, whether physical or mental, through no choice of their own to the point that they don't want to live, or 'hate life' as you put it?'  Again, TA, there re seven BILLION people on this planet, not all are blessed with a sound mind or health...It does not necessarily make them morons, for being one of the unfortunate 7 billion...One last time as it's pointless to debate you: You're a moron.
They can suffer and wither away just as long as they do not hurt anyone else or violate anyone elses rights as far as I am concerned.  Yes, they are morons whether they realize it or not, just like Down`s Syndrome kids are morons.

If that offends you, I am not sorry. Abort it and try again. It would be immoral to bring Down`s Syndrome into the world if you have the choice.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #115 on: September 02, 2014, 08:54:02 PM »
Its one of my favorites, but it was not an exact source copy as its on an atheist site I like to frequent.

It is a nice quote. I believe he also states it while talking at universities.

Him at UC Berkeley

X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: September 02, 2014, 08:55:03 PM »
It is a nice quote. I believe he also states it while talking at universities.

Him at UC Berkeley

He is the best!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #117 on: September 02, 2014, 08:55:53 PM »
He is the best!

Yup, him and Hitchens. Sam Harris, too.
X

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: September 02, 2014, 08:56:47 PM »
LMAO, owned...Nice excuse...Not.  No matter whether or not it's an 'exact source copy', if those words did not come from you, whether wholly or partially...You utilize these things called quotation marks...Wouldn't expect a moron to know that, though.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #119 on: September 02, 2014, 08:57:53 PM »
LMAO, owned...Nice excuse...Not.  No matter whether or not it's an 'exact source copy', if those words did not come from you, whether wholly or partially...You use these things called quotation marks...Wouldn't expect a moron to know that, though.

This is true. Even when writing a peer reviewed journal, all paraphrases of results must be cited. Basically, everything must be cited. In fact, most peer reviewed journals do not directly quote other papers. They paraphrase results and information from other journals, then cite them.
X

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #120 on: September 02, 2014, 09:04:08 PM »
Sometimes you have to break a few eggs to make an omelet.  Know what I am saying?  Not everyone can be saved.

qft.

honestly. its not always a happy world.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #121 on: September 02, 2014, 09:08:18 PM »
Calm down.

I am going to nominate this kid for a Darwin Award.  

plagiarism, lies and crass insensitivity

step away from the keyboard immediately

"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #122 on: September 02, 2014, 09:08:35 PM »
qft.

honestly. its not always a happy world.

Youre right, its not always a happy world. Bad shit happens to good people all the time. However, that doesnt mean we have to glorify or dismiss the tragedy of these people as being useless. There is a fine line between realism and being a dick head. Obviously, you can conduct yourself as you please. Me, I prefer to view things differently, not as TA does.
X

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #123 on: September 02, 2014, 09:10:19 PM »
Youre right, its not always a happy world. Bad shit happens to good people all the time. However, that doesnt mean we have to glorify or dismiss the tragedy as these people being useless. There is a fine line between realism and being a dick head.

Its a flawed system bro.

I really like you, value you as a getbig colleague etc.

We will always disagree on most social issues.

Maybe we should blame his parents for not noticing how sick he was sooner, and getting him admitted into a in-care treatment center etc

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: September 02, 2014, 09:10:50 PM »
They can suffer and wither away just as long as they do not hurt anyone else or violate anyone elses rights as far as I am concerned.  Yes, they are morons whether they realize it or not, just like Down`s Syndrome kids are morons.

If that offends you, I am not sorry. Abort it and try again. It would be immoral to bring Down`s Syndrome into the world if you have the choice.
you know what TA, don't assume I disagree with all your points.  I actually agree with quite a few things you've said now and in the past, and I've been reading Getbig since before you defected here...It's just that the stupid shit you say totally cancels out any wisdom that pops up here and there in your posts. 

Again... Just going to post this again...and...I'm OUT. Time for bed.

How else does someone become a moron if they aren`t doing moronic things?

You have a point...I'm pretty sure that most would agree that someone who is supposedly half-Jewish wearing a shirt with a giant red swastika would be pretty moronic, I'm also pretty sure that at minimum, 50%+ of your posts(I'm being generous) would be considered moronic by the vast majority of the general public...So, I completely agree.  For once you are right,TA....You are a moron, due not only to one moronic 'thing' you've said or done...But many.  Bask in this glory, as I know you are incapable of ever admitting any wrong...You stubborn bastard.