Author Topic: Kansas Police Shoot Unarmed Teen 16 Times While Family Begs Them Not To  (Read 10927 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Kansas Police Shoot Unarmed Teen 16 Times While Family Begs Them Not To
« Reply #75 on: September 02, 2014, 03:14:38 PM »
getbiggers will not stand for your

factual homicide
You made the claim, now deliver.  It was bean bags.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2014, 03:17:00 PM »
Aunt Who Witnessed Fatal Police Shooting in Kansas Recounts What Led to Death of Mentally Ill Teen
By: Kevin Gosztola Tuesday August 26, 2014 4:58 pm   

Kevin Gosztola August 26th, 2014 at 7:22 pm

Those weren’t bean bag rounds. Sorry that was not clear enough.

http://dissenter.firedoglake.com/2014/08/26/aunt-who-witnessed-ottawa-police-shooting-recounts-what-led-to-death-of-mentally-ill-teen/
"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2014, 03:19:51 PM »
you can stop making false claims now
"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 02, 2014, 03:35:09 PM »
Aunt Who Witnessed Fatal Police Shooting in Kansas Recounts What Led to Death of Mentally Ill Teen
By: Kevin Gosztola Tuesday August 26, 2014 4:58 pm   

Kevin Gosztola August 26th, 2014 at 7:22 pm

http://dissenter.firedoglake.com/2014/08/26/aunt-who-witnessed-ottawa-police-shooting-recounts-what-led-to-death-of-mentally-ill-teen/
Article says beanbags.  Its the same one I posted.
Police decided to use a taser, but Smith asked the officers not to use the weapon because Jennings suffered from seizures and had heart problems. So, police decided to fire beanbag rounds at him instead.

Smith further recounted, “They said beanbag him. They bean bagged him. He lost his balance a little. He kind of took some deep breaths, a little bit. Never did he reach for a weapon. They beanbagged him two more times. He lost his balance. They beanbagged him again.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #79 on: September 02, 2014, 03:38:59 PM »
What is the most damage he could have done? I mean, seriously, shooting him in the head.  ::) ::) One shot to the arm or leg would have done the trick.

have you ever actually shot a gun?

I love all this "leg or arm" bullshit people like to spew. Its not as easy you think to pick off a limb, from some distance, with your heart racing, adrenaline pumping, hands shaking etc etc.

And you dont shoot to hurt, you shoot to kill. Every time. Guns= stop the problem, instantly. Less than lethal weapons sometimes kill as well, in this care it happened that way. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #80 on: September 02, 2014, 03:43:02 PM »
have you ever actually shot a gun?

I love all this "leg or arm" bullshit people like to spew. Its not as easy you think to pick off a limb, from some distance, with your heart racing, adrenaline pumping, hands shaking etc etc.

And you dont shoot to hurt, you shoot to kill. Every time. Guns= stop the problem, instantly. Less than lethal weapons sometimes kill as well, in this care it happened that way.  

If he was cornering a cop that means he was extremely close to him, which means the cop that was cornered, his partner was probably in the same room. Partner could have just come behind him and rolled him away lol.  Instead he shoots him in the head. Shooting this old man in the head who is missing a leg or an arm is not justified.

If 2 cops cannot control a situation that involves a mentally ill old man in a wheelchair with 2 limbs, then they are shitty cops and should be fired. Ridiculous.
X

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #81 on: September 02, 2014, 03:46:48 PM »
you're attempting to murder the facts again and we will not allow it.

Kevin Gosztola, the writer who interviewed the mother/aunt said it himself. Read the comments following the report.

http://dissenter.firedoglake.com/2014/08/26/aunt-who-witnessed-ottawa-police-shooting-recounts-what-led-to-death-of-mentally-ill-teen/#comment-75137

"

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 02, 2014, 03:52:36 PM »
I assume a couple officers shot him with beanbags. Another couple likely had their guns on him. He got shot with the beanbags, and then reached for his waistband and subsequently got sent to allah.

There were a handful of cops. 8 I believe.

I doubt they rolled 8 deep initially, so that also leads us to believe it was some sort of tactical team, or just enough time had elapsed for multiple other cars to respond.

These liberal rag journalists love to spin things. Present half facts etc. etc.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #83 on: September 02, 2014, 04:15:08 PM »
No big deal....he's white.

He was shot with bean bags....that's why it isn't a story.  He was going to die anyway from an overdose.
A

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 02, 2014, 05:43:06 PM »
How bout no one knows what the Fuk really happened.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 02, 2014, 05:50:10 PM »
How bout no one knows what the Fuk really happened.

including you, friend.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #86 on: September 02, 2014, 06:00:08 PM »
If those bean bags were filled with jelly beans I would be delighted. If said bags contained lima beans, I would be very sad. I strongly dislike lima beans.
a

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #88 on: September 02, 2014, 07:06:11 PM »
the cops shot 24 rounds of ammunition and 4 bean bags

there's no dispute about it
"

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #89 on: September 02, 2014, 07:13:33 PM »
What time does the protest/looting/rioting begin?  And when do Jesse and Al arrive in town?

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: September 02, 2014, 07:50:58 PM »
The moron was in a mental hospital a few hours prior to his suicide by cop.  They tried.  Everyone tried.  He wanted to die and he got his wish.
Hey ass fucker, this kid was suffering from depression so severe that he wanted to die...You can defend the cops all day long, I won't argue with you about that, it seems he was intentionally trying to get shot by appearing to be a threat. Was it necessary to shoot 16 times? Who knows I wasn't there, yet..I doubt it. 

Yet, it's obvious he did not intend to hurt the police considering he had no gun, let alone kill( I'll gladly take back those words if new facts come to light which show otherwise)... He simply wanted to die...You may also have an argument saying that he did something stupid in a state of total despair...Yet here you are calling this dead boy a moron, are you fucking serious? You're a sick, demented piece of shit.  If anyone is a moron, it's you...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 02, 2014, 07:54:23 PM »
Hey ass fucker, this kid was suffering from depression so severe that he wanted to die...You can defend the cops all day long, I won't argue with you about that, it seems he was intentionally trying to get shot by appearing to be a threat.

Yet, it's obvious he did not intend to hurt the police, let alone kill( I'll gladly take back those words if new facts go me to light which show otherwise)... He simply wanted to die...Yet here you are calling this dead boy a moron, are you fucking serious? You're a sick, demented piece of shit.  If anyone is a moron, it's you...
So you are saying its not moronic behavior intentionally trying to get shot by appearing to be a threat???  (the bolded part are your words exactly as above)

Seems pretty moronic in my opinion, that is unless you hate life, which is also moronic in my opinion. 

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: September 02, 2014, 08:00:36 PM »
So you are saying its not moronic behavior intentionally trying to get shot by appearing to be a threat???  (the bolded part are your words exactly as above)

Seems pretty moronic in my opinion, that is unless you hate life, which is also moronic in my opinion. 
I edited my post to address that before seeing your reply.  Since when does doing something moronic, make someone a moron? We all make mistakes, especially in distress. You have the benefit of hindsight, since when it is ok to spit on a dead child who obviously was suffering, and was only looking to harm himself?   My point stands, you are disgusting.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: September 02, 2014, 08:11:47 PM »
unless you hate life, which is also moronic in my opinion. 
You cannot be serious, are you?  Do you not believe that there are people out there suffering, whether physical or mental, through no choice of their own...To a point that they do not want to live any longer, or 'hate life' as you put it, really? Looks like I've found another fucking moron.  There's 7 billion people on this planet, don't expect everyone to be perfect, blessed with a sane mind and/or sound body, like you(in your mind at least, to me you are clearly damaged).  Wake the fuck up from your arrogance-induced coma.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 02, 2014, 08:12:24 PM »
I edited my post to address that before seeing your reply.  Since when does doing something moronic, make someone a moron? We all make mistakes, especially in distress. You have the benefit of hindsight, since when it is ok to spit on a dead child who obviously was suffering, and was only looking to harm himself?   My point stands, you are disgusting.
How else does someone become a moron if they aren`t doing moronic things?  ??? 

Of course the 18 year old man was a moron.  However, he died doing what he wanted, which was trying to figure out a way to kill himself and succeed, so I guess I can say he at least accomplished everything he wanted to in life.  :-\

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 02, 2014, 08:13:29 PM »
You cannot be serious, are you?  Do you not believe that there are people out there suffering, whether physical or mental, through no choice of their own...To a point that they do not want to live any longer, or 'hate life' as you put it, really? Looks like I've found another fucking moron.  There's 7 billion people on this planet, don't expect everyone to be perfect, blessed with a sane mind and/or sound body, like you(in your mind at least, to me you are damaged).  Wake the fuck up from your arrogance-induced coma.
Sometimes you have to break a few eggs to make an omelet.  Know what I am saying?  Not everyone can be saved.

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: September 02, 2014, 08:18:45 PM »
I view it very simply.  Sometimes people are so disturbed that they can't be helped.  If someone is determined to die, they will most likely get their wish as this individual did.  No one is to blame but the individual themselves. 

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: September 02, 2014, 08:20:01 PM »
Sometimes you have to break a few eggs to make an omelet.  Know what I am saying?  Not everyone can be saved.
You said very clearly, that hating life is moronic...Admit you were wrong, or accept the fact that you yourself are a moron.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #98 on: September 02, 2014, 08:25:07 PM »
true adonis you should apologize and just move on
"

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #99 on: September 02, 2014, 08:25:51 PM »
Agreed.  The moron should not have been threatening police by pretending he had a gun and planning the whole suicide by cop.

What was so necessary about that?
are you retarded?