Author Topic: Dwayne Johnson with the power that be  (Read 3708 times)

stavios

• Getbig III
Dwayne Johnson with the power that be
« on: September 02, 2014, 12:24:00 PM »
Will Bob lose his MC spot

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Dwayne Johnson with the power that be
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 12:29:49 PM »
Manion is huge

Built6foot5

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • WBFF Pro
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 12:32:47 PM »
Wow getting him involved would be a great look

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2014, 12:36:37 PM »
Funny how someone who is famous in movies/wrestling and just happens to be muscular can seat down and talk face to face with the powers that be about the future of the entire "sport/industry" ...

I wonder if this phenomenon takes place in another "sport"

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2014, 12:43:48 PM »
Perhaps he can pitch the idea of tight midsections? ???

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2014, 12:45:43 PM »
True, but I don't know why he'd get too heavily involved. It would just subject him to more scrutiny about his own drug use by the general public.

Unless they don't promise him a cover in magazines every 2 months,with ghost articles telling kids he is "the new king of Bodybuilding" revealing his Hollywood muscle building secrets", with a supp line using his name and the biggest booth at major contest with a gigantic cutout of him and then just sending him a big check nonstop...

Besides that, I don't see what can he get out of a "industry" where a pro bodybuilder have to pay to enter a show and also pay for the guy/girl oiling him up back stage.

WoooSSSHHHH the charade

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2014, 01:02:43 PM »
IFBB  need someone like Joe Manganielo, Mario Lopez or the Rock if they want to keep making $$$ out of the current generation

Arnold has been ruining his image looking like an 80 year old that can hardly move (according to mainstream movie goers)

Arnold bodybuilding special issue don't sell no more .....even the guys at ironage are no longer around to buy it ...

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2014, 01:05:36 PM »
He only made $45 m last year. That's less than a million a week, a get bigger can't live off that. He should take what work he can.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2014, 01:30:58 PM »
Can't tell for sure but that looks like the old Manion's gym in Pitt. Is maybe the rock was in town at the North Americans?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2014, 02:18:43 PM »

Exactly. Imagine if Hulk Hogan wanted to sit down with the powers that be in the NFL or MLB. They would tell him to fukc off. The Rock is a weight lifter. Not a bodybuilder...No blue stars for the Rock until he steps on stage in a glittery thong. At least HHH stepped on a bodybuilding stage.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2014, 02:26:14 PM »
Wow getting him involved would be a great look
Remember Triple H did MC the Olympia one year. Pro Bodybuilding, Pro Wresting, MMA all over lap in some way or another. Many of the "stars" of each respective profession run in the same circles, and have the same fanbase. Also, the supplement industry caters to all of them.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2014, 02:29:30 PM »
He only made $45 m last year. That's less than a million a week, a get bigger can't live off that. He should take what work he can.

i lose more than that, running for the bus.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2014, 07:24:51 PM »
Manion is huge
Yeah he is standing between 2 big dudes Steve and Rock.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2014, 07:32:32 PM »

I hope that you are a child and not actually old enough to know the PSB because your signature is about the most pussy thing I have seen on the net. Between that and the fucktard "of peace" shit I am not sure which is more pathetic.
If you are just a little weirdo - or social retard - I sincerely apologize. It's not cool at all to pick on the weak. However - I suspect you are simply a douchebag that thinks he can come across cool to "the guys" on the internets. Honestly man - you could find friends in the real world. You couldn't if you act like you do here - but if you just act normal you be alright

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2014, 08:41:57 PM »
Remember Triple H did MC the Olympia one year. Pro Bodybuilding, Pro Wresting, MMA all over lap in some way or another. Many of the "stars" of each respective profession run in the same circles, and have the same fanbase. Also, the supplement industry caters to all of them.

HHH knows bodybuilding. He can break down a physique...

Natural_O

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2014, 10:11:03 PM »
Can't tell for sure but that looks like the old Manion's gym in Pitt. Is maybe the rock was in town at the North Americans?

His ex-wife, Dany Garcia, was competing at the North America. She won her pro card by winning the Over 35 division. She is a producer and works with the Rock's movies. Her trainer is George Farah who also trains the Rock.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2014, 06:32:47 AM »
I hope that you are a child and not actually old enough to know the PSB because your signature is about the most pussy thing I have seen on the net. Between that and the fucktard "of peace" shit I am not sure which is more pathetic.
If you are just a little weirdo - or social retard - I sincerely apologize. It's not cool at all to pick on the weak. However - I suspect you are simply a douchebag that thinks he can come across cool to "the guys" on the internets. Honestly man - you could find friends in the real world. You couldn't if you act like you do here - but if you just act normal you be alright

You sound like someone who just got their pro card thinking you'll b rich and famous, and this is the first topic you read in a muscle board. IF so, Im sorry

I am not a little weirdo  I'm a big weirdo "240 or bust"...

I do not have friends in the real world ...... Had I acted normal  I wouldn't fit in this industry or this site anyway .

WoooSSHHHHHH Magilla/vanilla/forilla/Gorilla/