Author Topic: BSN products???????  (Read 1313 times)

BAZZERKER

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
BSN products???????
« on: February 11, 2006, 09:21:50 AM »
I bought a tub of that BSN no explode. the results of the supp are ok, i drink it on the way to the gym from work and my commute is a hour so i need something, pumps were ok and definitely woke me up but of course not up to par with what the supp is supposed to do.
anyone try this supp or try anyother BSN products... im starting to feal that creatine glutamine BCAA  whey proteins and coffee and vitamins, ephedra are the only supps that work
I

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
Re: BSN products???????
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2006, 10:37:52 AM »
I bought a tub of that BSN no explode. the results of the supp are ok, i drink it on the way to the gym from work and my commute is a hour so i need something, pumps were ok and definitely woke me up but of course not up to par with what the supp is supposed to do.
anyone try this supp or try anyother BSN products... im starting to feal that creatine glutamine BCAA  whey proteins and coffee and vitamins, ephedra are the only supps that work

Your not as dumb as your name says you are. ;D  You hit the nail right on the head.  All No-Explode is is creatine and No2 and BSN's is as good as any, but for people to think steriod like gains is crazy.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio