Author Topic: cycle to keep gains?  (Read 2312 times)

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
cycle to keep gains?
« on: February 11, 2006, 01:51:40 PM »

im plannin a cycle for this summer, but this will b a differnt kind, one that will either help me to keep my gains or maybe gain some more

im an electrician and my company has just made me a job offer to go work out of town... last time i did this i lost alot of muscle due to not eating right and no place to work out and not enough sleep

but this time they have made me a huge offer... upwards of making 2 grand a week bring home pay. id like to take this offer and have figured up that i could concievably work 7 days a week 10 hr days and when i get off b able to go work out for an hour and get in another meal and sleep

at work i have no problems eating every 3 hrs so does this sound reasonable?

im thinkin maybe 750mg week test 1-20
                           400mg week decca 1-12
                           standard pct

now remember this prob wont b a bulking cycle due to the immense stress my body would under go due to having wo work all day everyday then train then sleep but this job would allow me to put away a grip of dough into the bank....... thoughts on this?
and maybe whil im in this town ill see lee at kfc haha

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
Re: cycle to keep gains?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2006, 02:45:39 PM »
congrats on the job bro!  bring home the doe bro! i take it u have cycled before? if u have this is what i would recommend:

the biggest thing that i could give advice on would be to get ur eating down pact! that way with all the work and training u wont overtrain and lose muscle, meaning u probably will have to take in account the # of cals. burned on the job, so may have to eat big in order to keep and possibly gain more muscle. carbs will be ur friend expecially with a job like this, if u work that hard all day long ull need a high carb diet to maintain atleast. high protein is a must of course, no less than 300g IMO! Now for the cycle:

test e - 750mg/wk   1-20
deca - 400mg/wk     1-18

that should do it bro, good luck

muscle

muscle

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2006, 02:54:32 PM »
im plannin a cycle for this summer, but this will b a differnt kind, one that will either help me to keep my gains or maybe gain some more

A different kind? All cycles should be ones that produce progress. If your cycles in the past have been failures then it's because something is not on point, be it the AAS your taking, training, diet, or recovery (rest, sleep)

Here are my pointers in regards to your cycle:

1. HCG e5d 500iu
2. Arimidex 1g eod
3. Prop last 4wks
4. I would run winny on this cycle

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2006, 10:40:29 PM »

DIVISIONAL CHANGES:

1-20  750mg Sustanon EW
1-20  400mg Deca EW
21-24 700mg Test Prop. EW
21-24 50mg Winstrol ED
1-24   1MG Arimidex EOD
1-24    500IU HCG E5D
25-28   PCT

and maybe whil im in this town ill see lee at kfc haha

If you see Lee knee-deep in a bucket of KFC extra crispy, please steal it away and run.......see if he chases you.   :)

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2006, 12:15:47 AM »
arnold

thats not what i was meaning... i have had gains on past cycles and the like.. what i mean is im being sent out of town for 3 months.. workin 10+ hours a day for 7 days a week in construction (im electrician) so this cycle would b mainly to keep the muscle i already have while workin in an over stressed enviorment to my body and mind.... sure ill prob gain on this but the surroundings around me will not b the best... ill b sleepin in a hotel working long hours.. no off days from work etc..

muscle19-
yea thats what i have to do now... i carb up big time while at work and it gets me through the day, i have food for work pretty much planned out so i dont think thats gonna b a problem

div... that looks like a dope cycle..... if i have enough shakes to drop on that ill try it out.... ive always heard prop is good to end the cycle with

and im bound to run into lee... since imma have to get a gym membership and its in the town he lives in

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2006, 12:21:29 AM »
Did I read this right? Do you mean you won't be training on this cycle? If that's the case bro hold off until you can get back into training and even then I wouldn't jump back on right away.

AAS is meant to be used as an aide in which training, diet, and rest all need to be on point.

So if I understand you correctly, then no cycle at this time for you... I would never advise or approve of this

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2006, 01:30:53 AM »
damn, if ur not training than stay away from the gear. diet should be enough to hold on to what muscle u have and ull need to fit in a workout and be consistant, in my mind, to cycle. IMO itll be a waste to use if ur not training.

muscle
muscle

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2006, 03:22:21 AM »
Did I read this right? Do you mean you won't be training on this cycle? If that's the case bro hold off until you can get back into training and even then I wouldn't jump back on right away.
AAS is meant to be used as an aide in which training, diet, and rest all need to be on point.
So if I understand you correctly, then no cycle at this time for you... I would never advise or approve of this

He said he'd be training after work on this cycle, if I read his post correctly.

If not, then obviously he shouldn't be using the cycle I recommended.

DIV

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2006, 11:49:10 AM »
lol was my original post that hard to understand? yes i will b training after work its just i will b working 7 days a week 10 hr days... so obiously the cycle would b to help me keep what i have and maybe gain some more seein as how these 3 months would not b the best of conditions for me to gain muscle ...1. ill b out of town..........2. working 10+ hours a day......3. working 7 days a week (construction).....4. sleepin in a crap hotel

the only problem i forsee on this is the energy to train... i have the motivation and the diet is not a problem... i constantly eat every 3 hrs at work and sleep should still b good its just mainly the long days draining me and the mental stress of it all

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2006, 03:18:08 PM »
lol was my original post that hard to understand? yes i will b training after work its just i will b working 7 days a week 10 hr days... so obiously the cycle would b to help me keep what i have and maybe gain some more seein as how these 3 months would not b the best of conditions for me to gain muscle ...1. ill b out of town..........2. working 10+ hours a day......3. working 7 days a week (construction).....4. sleepin in a crap hotel
the only problem i forsee on this is the energy to train... i have the motivation and the diet is not a problem... i constantly eat every 3 hrs at work and sleep should still b good its just mainly the long days draining me and the mental stress of it all

Do the cycle I recommended above.

You'll be fine.......make sure to eat like a stuffed hog.

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2006, 03:36:59 PM »
My bad bro, I guess I was having a retarded moment when reading your post :)
The cycle DIV laid out for you will be fine and should produce good results.
Don't worry about the construction thing or let that get you down. I've been working in construction since I graduated high school...nothing easy, framing, concrete work, all the stuff that can beat you down, so I can attest that training w/this job can be done successfully. Granted I've always had my home and my own bed to go back to, so in that regard things are going to be a little tougher for you. But keep your head on straight, stay motivated and train smart and you should be fine.
I'll say this though, there is nothing enjoyable about working in construction and BB at the same time...it can take a serious toll on your body, especially when in dieting down mode...that's absolutely hell on earth. Luckily for me I plan on getting out of this line of work fairly soon.

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2006, 10:59:47 PM »
great advice... thanks guys...

div im startin to put together that cycle as we speak