Author Topic: Dexter Jackson- 15th Olympia- is this a new record?  (Read 9001 times)

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
Dexter Jackson- 15th Olympia- is this a new record?
« on: September 02, 2014, 07:41:22 PM »
ronnie was 14 O's
beckles 11?

dexter is ageless

pretty amazing tolerance to all the drugs

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Dexter Jackson- 15th Olympia- is this a new record?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 07:43:19 PM »
ronnie was 14 O's
beckles 11?

dexter is ageless

jay 10 or so?ray 12 i think..15 man thats wild and inshape for all of them..

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 11:55:16 PM »
jay 10 or so?ray 12 i think..15 man thats wild and inshape for all of them..

I think Kevin Levrone did a dozen and Shawn Ray did even more (competed since the 80's until the 2000's). Even Arnie did 9 Olympias and won 8 of them!

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2014, 11:58:44 PM »
I think Kevin Levrone did a dozen and Shawn Ray did even more (competed since the 80's until the 2000's). Even Arnie did 9 Olympias and won 8 of them!

Arnold did the Olympia 8 times and won seven.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2014, 12:31:41 AM »
ronnie was 14 O's
beckles 11?

dexter is ageless

excellent genes for bodybuilding means he uses far less that many pro's, so his potential for longevity in the sport is much higher.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2014, 12:39:07 AM »
He said he got up to 250/260 in the off season. Hard to believe

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2014, 12:52:14 AM »
dex is actually a lot bigger than people give him credit for.

Boki

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2014, 12:55:19 AM »
If he was just 10-15 cm taller,he would've been 10 times mr o

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2014, 03:24:47 AM »
dex is actually a lot bigger than people give him credit for.

This. Dex is freaking huge in person. Just a 3D comic book character in real life.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2014, 04:10:13 AM »
This. Dex is freaking huge in person. Just a 3D comic book character in real life.
x3

i saw him in person and his arms (tris colossal) were second to none

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2014, 05:15:20 AM »

Really? Dexter is one of the best but huge isn't what many would associate him with. In normal clothes he looks nothing special.

Huge I would say from pros I've seen would be Nasser, Ruhl, Ronnie, Quincy Taylor, art atwood, and many others even Cormier. Never seen prime Dorian but Dex???

Prob bigger than some would perceive, if that's what some are referring too

Imo David Henry and flex lewis are really impressive in person cause of some stand out body parts

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2014, 05:20:09 AM »

S

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2014, 05:38:55 AM »
x3

i saw him in person and his arms (tris colossal) were second to none

I have to agree. Dexters pictures don't do justice,you guys have to see dexter in person! Dexters has the nuttiest /thickest slabs of meat on his triceps and it's all real muscle(no synthol or nolotil) Dexter is the best-IMO. His midsection is always under control and he is just always in nutty condition. Dexter is the best ever-IMO. saw him in 2008 when he gained about 10-15 lbs solid muscle and won the Mr.O and deserved it, fuck the mass monsters  I would rather look like dexter(Melvin Anthony also looked great that year he had added about the same (10-15 lbs solid muscle). Dexter is a genetic freak and you guys probably wouldn't believe how little juice he uses for being a pro. dexter won everything natural he could before he got on juice and got his pro card. he of course did use juice to get his pro card but had won everything possible in multiple weight groups natural. dexter was a bantamweight at one point

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2014, 05:52:06 AM »
I have to agree. Dexters pictures don't do justice,you guys have to see dexter in person! Dexters has the nuttiest /thickest slabs of meat on his triceps and it's all real muscle(no synthol or nolotil) Dexter is the best-IMO. His midsection is always under control and he is just always in nutty condition. Dexter is the best ever-IMO. saw him in 2008 when he gained about 10-15 lbs solid muscle and won the Mr.O and deserved it, fuck the mass monsters  I would rather look like dexter(Melvin Anthony also looked great that year he had added about the same (10-15 lbs solid muscle). Dexter is a genetic freak and you guys probably wouldn't believe how little juice he uses for being a pro. dexter won everything natural he could before he got on juice and got his pro card. he of course did use juice to get his pro card but had won everything possible in multiple weight groups natural. dexter was a bantamweight at one point

Please! 2007 victor is better than any version of dexter imo, but Dex is one of the best cause of consistency and conditioning is always on point

He was never natural during the times he's competed , don't matter what weight class , bbers are all lairs , as soon as they start lifting and competing seriously, syringes and injecting is the norm

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2014, 05:55:21 AM »
Please! 2007 victor is better than any version of dexter imo, but Dex is one of the best cause of consistency and conditioning is always on point

He was never natural during the times he's competed , don't matter what weight class , bbers are all lairs , as soon as they start lifting and competing seriously, syringes and injecting is the norm
dexter destroys victor any time any place

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2014, 06:22:41 AM »
excellent genes for bodybuilding means he uses far less that many pro's, so his potential for longevity in the sport is much higher.

Please quit saying he uses "far less" simply cause he still around

His system/organs have tolerance too last longer than the average pro'
he was a tiny tits drug free compared to the average pro too, and you just don't become a beast with a "far less regime"

is just like guys like iggy Pop and EL ZAFIRO  have been doing  drugs since the early 70's and are still around today, does not mean they use less ...

They just have the indestructible  genetics to have their organs under stress and keep functioning .

WoooSSSHHHHH  up the dosage  

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2014, 06:29:25 AM »
dexter destroys victor any time any place

Yes overall but not 2007 :D

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2014, 06:30:58 AM »
Please quit saying he uses "far less" simply cause he still around

His system/organs have tolerance too last longer than the average pro'
he was a tiny tits drug free compared to the average pro too, and you just don't become a beast with a "far less regime"

is just like guys like iggy Pop and EL ZAFIRO  have been doing  drugs since the early 70's and are still around today, does not mean they use less ...

They just have the indestructible  genetics to have their organs under stress and keep functioning .

WoooSSSHHHHH  up the dosage  

I'll be surprised if Dex is more than 220 on stage

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2014, 06:43:01 AM »
I'll be surprised if Dex is more than 220 on stage

Exactly, he wouldn't be 140lb drug free..... and people think he uses "low doses" cause he hasn't fall apart .

Btw, I like Dexter and hope he can make history this year at the O .  Im just not delusional

WoSSHHHHHHHH  and as the music begings POSEDOWN

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2014, 06:46:12 AM »

bullshit! I am not saying he got his pro card as a natty but he won many bodybuilding shows as a natural. every fucking show you could imagine then he decided to step up his game got juiced up and went for his pro card. NOBODY got their pro card as a natural of course. Sorry to also say dexter is on the light side when it comes to drug usage. Dexter just gets very high quality drugs made in the USA. All the old muscletech athletes were given money so they could buy expensive USA pharm grade juice and HGH and of course he uses the diuretics but dexter dosn;t use as much as you would think. if you think 3-4 grams is alot for a pro(not just any pro a Mr.O.) Of course dexter works crazy hard and diets till he is not feeling well at all,look at him after he won the Arnold he was a tired ,moody mess.

whitewidow

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2014, 06:47:16 AM »
Exactly, he wouldn't be 140lb drug free..... and people think he uses "low doses" cause he hasn't fall apart .

Btw, I like Dexter and hope he can make history this year at the O .  Im just not delusional

explain why he has such longevity and is still kicking ass? How well do you know dexter or ever talked to him? 3-4 grams a week pre-contest is not alot of gear.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2014, 06:50:29 AM »

The two girls are actually 5'7 and that's with heals on

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2014, 07:16:54 AM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2014, 07:43:28 AM »

Agreed, its a dumb assumption to assume he uses far less just because he is still around.  Some people bodies just have a better tolerance for drugs. Just like someone can smoke for 50 years and be fine, and another person smokes for 5 years and gets cancer.
X

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2014, 08:02:52 AM »
Funny how the 90s/early 2000s guys like Dex have a better flow and look to their muscles than the guys who turned Pro in the mid or late 2000s.