Author Topic: Obama is covering for ISIS  (Read 13889 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Obama is covering for ISIS
« Reply #75 on: September 12, 2014, 07:06:57 AM »
It's not recognized as a state by any country. No more then AQ is a state.

You need to stop sucking Obama cock and defending this idiocy -  they call themselves Islamic and a State regalrdess of what fagbama says.     

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: September 12, 2014, 07:13:41 AM »
It's not recognized as a state by any country. No more then AQ is a state.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant

Read you fucking moron. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #77 on: September 12, 2014, 08:06:32 AM »
They can call themselves whatever they want...they have a standing force that has modern light weapons and more importantly they are supremely well funded. They have plenty of ex Iraqi military officers to advise them in conventional light infantry tactics and the benefit of watching how we operated over the last 13 or so years. They don't have air power and freedom of movement will be harder but as in A-Stan, not impossible. The sheiks in the Western desert would prefer not to have to deal with them and while some are openly fighting them, others aid them. Some would go back with the US...not the Iraqi Gov...the US if we were staying around. We're not. We're going to end up having to use Al Sadr's dudes to fight these guys and they're in bed with Iran.  This is all semantics unless we're hit here or in Europe.
L

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: September 12, 2014, 09:18:45 AM »
They can call themselves whatever they want...they have a standing force that has modern light weapons and more importantly they are supremely well funded. They have plenty of ex Iraqi military officers to advise them in conventional light infantry tactics and the benefit of watching how we operated over the last 13 or so years. They don't have air power and freedom of movement will be harder but as in A-Stan, not impossible. The sheiks in the Western desert would prefer not to have to deal with them and while some are openly fighting them, others aid them. Some would go back with the US...not the Iraqi Gov...the US if we were staying around. We're not. We're going to end up having to use Al Sadr's dudes to fight these guys and they're in bed with Iran.  This is all semantics unless we're hit here or in Europe.

+1

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 15, 2014, 08:10:15 AM »
You need to stop sucking Obama cock and defending this idiocy -  they call themselves Islamic and a State regalrdess of what fagbama says.     

Correcting falsehoods is sucking his cock. I don't give a fuck about Obama, however, I will correct mis information that is clearly doing nothing but inflamming a volatile situation.

It's not a state, in no manner is it a state, it meets none of the criteria nor is considered a state by any other legitamate state.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 15, 2014, 09:11:49 AM »
Correcting falsehoods is sucking his cock. I don't give a fuck about Obama, however, I will correct mis information that is clearly doing nothing but inflamming a volatile situation.

It's not a state, in no manner is it a state, it meets none of the criteria nor is considered a state by any other legitamate state.

Lol.  Keep kneepadding

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #82 on: September 17, 2014, 10:24:09 PM »
Well, nothing's happening. Like I said. He's covering for them he's protecting them. He's all but one of them.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #83 on: September 18, 2014, 12:12:49 AM »
Well, nothing's happening. Like I said. He's covering for them he's protecting them. He's all but one of them.

::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #84 on: September 18, 2014, 06:06:07 AM »

LOL!   What are you talking about?   In the last 3 days, we've expanded airstrikes to new parts of baghdad and taken out an ISIS fighting operations base as well as six vehicles of them.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2014/09/16/U-S-in-first-air-strike-near-Baghdad-on-ISIS.html

"Nothing's happening?" = FOX didn't cover it?   LOL  come on man.   at the same time you missed this action, you missed the INTEL we gave to the Aussies, used to knock doors on 18 ISIS properties and take 15 of them into custody, an intelligence WIN, as bad guys in handcuffs are very good for finding more bad guys. 

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/09/18/australia-terror-raid-prompted-by-isis-plans-for-public-killing-pm-says/

So, in conclusion, "nothing's happening" = we're giving intel to allies to catch ISIS, while dropping bombs on their people, their bases, and their vehicles, all over the past 2-3 days. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #85 on: September 18, 2014, 07:02:18 AM »
LOL!   What are you talking about?   In the last 3 days, we've expanded airstrikes to new parts of baghdad and taken out an ISIS fighting operations base as well as six vehicles of them.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2014/09/16/U-S-in-first-air-strike-near-Baghdad-on-ISIS.html

"Nothing's happening?" = FOX didn't cover it?   LOL  come on man.   at the same time you missed this action, you missed the INTEL we gave to the Aussies, used to knock doors on 18 ISIS properties and take 15 of them into custody, an intelligence WIN, as bad guys in handcuffs are very good for finding more bad guys. 

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/09/18/australia-terror-raid-prompted-by-isis-plans-for-public-killing-pm-says/

So, in conclusion, "nothing's happening" = we're giving intel to allies to catch ISIS, while dropping bombs on their people, their bases, and their vehicles, all over the past 2-3 days. 

Yippee  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 18, 2014, 08:08:26 AM »
Yippee  ::)

???   You said we're doing nothing.  I showed in the past 3 days, we've seen raids & airstrikes.

Is the "yippee" that you feel it's not enough?   Is the yippee that it's not 300,000 troops on thr ground in Baghdad knocking on doors, catching shrapnel?

IF IF IF obama needed to start another urban street war to get 30,000 dudes spread across thousands of miles, we'd be spending billions and losing a dozen troops a day. 

1) ISIS hasn't attacked the US.   They've killed 3 reporters - we're talking undercover, unarmed reporters that go into a dangerous nation and infiltrate a rebel terror group, get kidnapped (as is common all over the world) and were killed when we didn't pay ransom.   K&R is very common for people that enter VERY dangerous regions of the world. 

2) They're on the run, obviously, as bombs have been falling on their cars as they try to escape.

3) We're enlisting the help of allies, as illustrated by the Aussies picking up 15 of them, soon to be beaten and waterboarded for info. 

Now, wait two months... we'll have hundreds or thousands of their leadership.  Snitches all over the world speaking on them for a reward.  Anyone who goes near them with assets seizes.  Global understanding of their network will be huge and shared, so none of their operatives can go anywhere without 30 countries learning of it instantly. 

Seriously, the idea of "Just send in 300,000 troops and kick some ass!" doesn't work in situations like this.  YIPPEE!

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 18, 2014, 08:49:32 AM »
???   You said we're doing nothing.  I showed in the past 3 days, we've seen raids & airstrikes.

Is the "yippee" that you feel it's not enough?   Is the yippee that it's not 300,000 troops on thr ground in Baghdad knocking on doors, catching shrapnel?

IF IF IF obama needed to start another urban street war to get 30,000 dudes spread across thousands of miles, we'd be spending billions and losing a dozen troops a day. 

1) ISIS hasn't attacked the US.   They've killed 3 reporters - we're talking undercover, unarmed reporters that go into a dangerous nation and infiltrate a rebel terror group, get kidnapped (as is common all over the world) and were killed when we didn't pay ransom.   K&R is very common for people that enter VERY dangerous regions of the world. 

2) They're on the run, obviously, as bombs have been falling on their cars as they try to escape.

3) We're enlisting the help of allies, as illustrated by the Aussies picking up 15 of them, soon to be beaten and waterboarded for info. 

Now, wait two months... we'll have hundreds or thousands of their leadership.  Snitches all over the world speaking on them for a reward.  Anyone who goes near them with assets seizes.  Global understanding of their network will be huge and shared, so none of their operatives can go anywhere without 30 countries learning of it instantly. 

Seriously, the idea of "Just send in 300,000 troops and kick some ass!" doesn't work in situations like this.  YIPPEE!

No, what he's doing is not enough. ISIS needs to be destroyed. You say they haven't attacked the U.S., but they have executed at least one U.S. citizen - excuses like "he was a reporter in a dangerous place!" don't carry much weight. I don't care if he was an undercover reporter or a bodybuilder doing G4P. What's important is that ISIS, a terrorist group, has executed a U.S. citizen. Do we need to thrown troops by the hundreds of thousands into Iraq? No, probably not. Is what we're doing enough? Again, probably not. The facts are simple: appeasement will not work with these people; they need to be squashed like roaches with no hesitation and we need to get squashing before we're overrun with bugs.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 18, 2014, 09:39:19 AM »
No, what he's doing is not enough. ISIS needs to be destroyed. You say they haven't attacked the U.S., but they have executed at least one U.S. citizen - excuses like "he was a reporter in a dangerous place!" don't carry much weight. I don't care if he was an undercover reporter or a bodybuilder doing G4P. What's important is that ISIS, a terrorist group, has executed a U.S. citizen. Do we need to thrown troops by the hundreds of thousands into Iraq? No, probably not. Is what we're doing enough? Again, probably not. The facts are simple: appeasement will not work with these people; they need to be squashed like roaches with no hesitation and we need to get squashing before we're overrun with bugs.

Americans die in Mexico all the time.  THese 3 weren't killed by the Syrian govt, which I could see being grounds for war. 

They were killed by outlaws.  Criminals.   A gang of criminals bragging about how they want to kill americans.  Imagine an unarmed american going to mexico to "spy on" and "infiltrate drug gangs".   Should we invade Mexico?

And you say "Appeasement"?   Dropping bombs upon their cars and home doesn't seem like appeasement.  Raiding their safe houses all over the world and sending their people to GITMO or whatever... that doesn't seem like appeasement.

I guess you are saying you want to see more of a PUBLIC show of force?  Aircraft carriers and way more troops on CNN, etc?   

I *know* four things -
1) Obama said we're coming at them,
2) They haven't attacked anyone outside of undercover infiltrators that decided they wanted to spy on a criminal gang that kidnaps people,
3) They haven't done shit to the USA but talk shit
4) Some number of them are dying/imprisoned every day as a result of military action, of which none of us sees the true extent.

Obama and the military are executing military action.  We don't know shit.  A bunch of armchair QB saying "I cant tell you what we're doing exactly, but we need more!!"   Honestly, I love having only 500 special forces boots on the ground - nothing is worse for troops than "your job, 18 year olf private, is to sit on this 105 degree corner exposed for the next 6 weeks like a really soft target".  I love that our troops can swoop in, kill who needs killed, and the world may never hear about it - but our troops aren't dying like they are during an "invasion" either.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 18, 2014, 10:03:05 AM »

I am a state then.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #90 on: September 18, 2014, 10:34:13 AM »

Nothing more irritating that you splitting hairs. I guess by your definition if they went in with two pea shooters, a slingshot and Bomba the jungle boy that would be considered "doing something". There were more strikes in the first day or two at the beginning of the Iraq war than there has been since Obama made his empty threats. This clown has no intention what so even of eradicating ISIS or terrorists in general. He couldn't give a shit one way or the other. Why the fuck do you think he has such a high approval rate with Muslims.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: September 18, 2014, 10:39:19 AM »
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 18, 2014, 10:43:44 AM »
Nothing more irritating that you splitting hairs. I guess by your definition if they went in with two pea shooters, a slingshot and Bomba the jungle boy that would be considered "doing something". There were more strikes in the first day or two at the beginning of the Iraq war than there has been since Obama made his empty threats. This clown has no intention what so even of eradicating ISIS or terrorists in general. He couldn't give a shit one way or the other. Why the fuck do you think he has such a high approval rate with Muslims.

At the start of Iraq War, we were up against a state military force with tanks, jets, airports, and possibly chemical weapons.  We were attacking the Iraqi military in baghdad, so yes, shock and awe was warranted and useful.

Today, it's 30k people in houses and sheds, spread over several nations and hiding very well.

Tell us, what would you bomb?  LOL.   We KNEW where the palaces were.  We KNEW where the airports were.  
Do you KNOW where ISIS keeps their tanks and jets?  lol come on, it's a different kind of battle here.

Also, we didn't use troops *first* in 2003 either... we let the bombs soften their targets and kill groups of bad guys before moving our troops into harms way.  

You're not calling for impeachment (like I am) over F&F or benghazi.
You're not demanding impeachment for him being born in kenya.

You ARE upset because this week, Obama didn't unleash 1700 air sorties (504 using cruise missiles) upon the middle east like we did in 2003.   I gotcha.  

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 18, 2014, 10:49:33 AM »
Americans die in Mexico all the time.  THese 3 weren't killed by the Syrian govt, which I could see being grounds for war. 

They were killed by outlaws.  Criminals.   A gang of criminals bragging about how they want to kill americans.  Imagine an unarmed american going to mexico to "spy on" and "infiltrate drug gangs".   Should we invade Mexico?

And you say "Appeasement"?   Dropping bombs upon their cars and home doesn't seem like appeasement.  Raiding their safe houses all over the world and sending their people to GITMO or whatever... that doesn't seem like appeasement.

I guess you are saying you want to see more of a PUBLIC show of force?  Aircraft carriers and way more troops on CNN, etc?   

I *know* four things -
2) They haven't attacked anyone outside of undercover infiltrators that decided they wanted to spy on a criminal gang that kidnaps people,
4) Some number of them are dying/imprisoned every day as a result of military action, of which none of us sees the true extent.

Obama and the military are executing military action.  We don't know shit.  A bunch of armchair QB saying "I cant tell you what we're doing exactly, but we need more!!"   Honestly, I love having only 500 special forces boots on the ground - nothing is worse for troops than "your job, 18 year olf private, is to sit on this 105 degree corner exposed for the next 6 weeks like a really soft target".  I love that our troops can swoop in, kill who needs killed, and the world may never hear about it - but our troops aren't dying like they are during an "invasion" either.

The people bitching about the tactics used would be the first ones on the ground I bet. We don't have any intelligence on the level they are using yet morons sit and bitch. The whole war in iraq was a failure, it should have never happened.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 18, 2014, 10:59:10 AM »
The people bitching about the tactics used would be the first ones on the ground I bet. We don't have any intelligence on the level they are using yet morons sit and bitch. The whole war in iraq was a failure, it should have never happened.

we have 500 special forces on the ground, doing what they do - gather information on bad guys and taking bad guys out.

They're working with airstrikes and the local forces to kill these bad guys.  Or better, grab them and interrogate them to find other bad guys.

I don't understand how people who don't know what's happening on the ground, who have zero clue of how many ISIS have fallen this week, will call this a failure just because they don't see the fireworks show on FOX NEWS they enjoyed in 2003 when we had to defeat a military of 375,000 plus state military weaponry.   Hearing "Bush used WAY more bombs in 2003!", lol, it has to be the funniest thing I've ever heard on getbig.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 18, 2014, 06:40:26 PM »

What's next? You'll ask why I don't support attacking cars and hearts because those are two leading causes of American deaths? You're obscuring the critical distinction: that ISIS is a terrorist group, hell-bent on destruction. I do not like having to use force, but if some mindless thugs tries to attack me and initiates force against me, I will defend myself and I will neutralize him. That's what we should do with ISIS - neutralize them. If that means "kill them all" then so be it - they only have themselves to blame.

If the Mexican cartels start overrunning the government of Mexico, then yes, and they are making demands of us and killing our citizens then yes, absolutely. Also, please do note, there are crimes and there are crimes. Frankly, it's laughable to call ISIS "outlaws" and "criminals". You should call a spade a spade instead of sugar-coating it "a tool, sometimes made of plastic, that's useful for digging."

Dropping bombs or their cars and homes is meaningless. They don't care about cars or homes.

I don't care about shows of force of CNN - I'm neither fickle nor into reality shows. I want to see ISIS stopped and I want to see those who killed others in the name of ISIS brought to justice.

I *know* four things -

Talk is cheap.

No, of course they haven't. All those people they executed, why... they brought it on themselves. Those poor ISIS fools, they had no choice - their hands were tied.

They have brutally executed American citizens as punishment for the "crimes of America."

Even if some number of them is dying or getting imprisoned, that number is not enough. ISIS must be destroyed.

Sure, we don't know all the details. We only have the details that our government chooses to make available to us. If those details cause me to criticize the government for not doing enough when it is, in fact, doing enough the government only has itself to blame.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 18, 2014, 10:16:03 PM »
oh, in NO way am I saying it's okay to kill americans in other countries.  I'm not saying that at all.

I'm saying many repubs want to send 300k troops because 3 americans were killed in Syria by outlaws... Do they want to do that in every country it's ever happened in?  Cause americans get killed in Paris and London and China too. 

and with the airstrikes, we hit their base/vehicles and killed 15 of them, I believe. 

I do believe our military will be putting a major bite on ISIS and within a year, we'll have most of them behind bars or in the ground.   And unless we have military leaders on tv screaming in anger (like they were when Bush's military allowed bin laden to escape tora bora), I have no reason to doubt the current policy.  Maybe it's not enough, but I haven't heard credible military voices saying what they'd do differently.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 20, 2014, 07:55:12 AM »

Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Obama hearts ISIS (Saturbray)
www.braylog.com ^ | 9/20/14 | bray
Posted on September 20, 2014 at 7:49:31 AM MST by bray

Be glad, people of Zion, rejoice in the LORD your God, for he has given you the autumn rains because he is faithful. He sends you abundant showers, both autumn and spring rains, as before. Joel 2:23 NIV

Why are all the liberals crying about ISIS? This is exactly who they wanted running the Middle East for the past 50 years. They are still milking their tolerance stance like they are somehow disconnected from their barbaric death cult with ISIS isn’t Islam. The Marxist still continue to promote the militant arm of liberalism while a smaller and smaller percentage of Americans are buying what they are selling.

This really boils down to their insistence that America continue to be enslaved to Arab oil and consequently Muslim violence. If they were as interested in becoming energy independent as they are to forcing the latest environmental fraud down our throats this country would not only be independent, but would be exporting our excess. This is the heart of the problem and why we are in the dangers that we are in. The Democrat Party is more concerned with destroying America than they are protecting and building it since in their Marxist Utopia they own everything and see themselves creating a shortcut to wealth by stealing it.

When GW was President he weakened Al Queda and this group of terrorists with a two pronged attack. First was his direct war on them even though our army is not built for a gorilla war it was effective enough to quell the fighting in and around Iraq. This was at the heart of terrorism and they feared the US army and its allies. These terrorists who have become ISIS were pushed into Syria and surrounding countries who were later fighting the Syrian regime. From the US point of view they were basically defeated and controlled with the Iraqi people supporting the US troops who were their protectors.

The second attack was an attack on their source of income. He made America more self sufficient by opening up drilling in the Gulf of Mexico and expanding fracking exploration. We have still only explored a fraction of the areas where oil is likely to be located. The Federal gummit has only allowed 3% of their lands to be explored and are more interested in keeping oil in the ground than your car. They are more interested in stopping the free flow of oil and gas to stop the freedom the automobile represents. This has increased the price of oil pumping more money into terrorist countries and now directly into the ISIS economy. This multi-billion dollar terrorist group makes Osama bin Laden look like a piker thanks to the DNC and Marxist leaning Republicans.

George Bush was actually weakening these Mooslimb terrorists to the point of making the Middle East as calm as it had ever been in our lifetimes. With Iraq and Afghanistan in relative peace and Egypt and Libya working with Israel the only terrorist state was Iran who was getting pressured to back down from all of its neighbors, then in comes the Obama agitators. The first thing they do is send a Code Pink flotilla to Gaza filled with weapons to fight Israel, Egypt, Libya and Syria. They announce the date they are leaving Iraq signaling the ISIS armies when they can invade and then stop all drilling in the Gulf and stop the Keystone pipeline sending oil prices through the roof.

Thanks to Obama and the Democrat Party we are slaves to the Middle East and Islamic terrorism. This is a direct result of their hatred for America and especially the freedom it represents. These are both evil people who believe people should not exist, but if they do they should live a very shackled existence in their little apartment without a car and barely surviving. They would choose the winners and losers. They of course as the Inner Circle and truly elite would live the lifestyle of the rich and famous while the Proletariat would work for them as they chanted soviet phrases like 1% vs 99% and No Fossil Fuels to Save the Earth. So here we are.

So how do we escape this Islamic enslavement? The first step is to realize where we are and how we got here. We got here by a very naïve public being manipulated by a Party which only has one concern which is the accumulation of power and control. They have a massive marketing system with the media and academics which has done an effective job of brainwashing those masses into self shackling themselves through a seductive cult. This cult is extremely destructive and has one goal of destroying America so they can run it similarly to Mao’s China. This is where we are and how we got here.

The next step is to reverse this course. What they have done through community organizing is they have taken over the vote. They have corrupted it and have made sure their people are in charge of this basic freedom. These people will do whatever it takes to keep and maintain their power, but they have a weakness. They can only manipulate the vote so much and to push it further than a couple percent can potentially be exposed. We need to find five to ten people each who would not normally vote in an off election and have them vote for Republicans. Those five to ten people need to find one person who would normally not vote and we would flood the ballot box.

We did a more organized version of this with targeted door knocking and have won 10 elections and passed petitions in a row. We are in a Democrat enclave and they have given up fighting us in this area. Our latest election last Tuesday to stop Light Rail which is a 3 Billion dollar boondoggle we won by a margin of 75-25%. You can make a difference, you simply have to get a group of dedicated people who want to save the country and go about doing it. The Dems have a soft underbelly and we have found a way to exploit it and you can too. Don’t sit around waiting for someone else to do this.

ISIS is a direct result of the Obama doctrine. Everything the Dems have done has led up to this and they are happy ISIS exists. They are going to make some token symbolic attacks to wag the dog, but they are cheering for ISIS to succeed. This is the ME they have always dreamed of. They will continue doing what they are doing telegraphing our exit from Afghanistan and strangling our energy supply to promote the terrorist states in the guise of saving the earth.

You can change all of that by organizing your neighborhood and making sure more Republicans on your block vote than Dems. Contact your Repub headquarters and you can find out which neighbors you want to target to make sure they vote and give them a list of candidates to vote for. We have to put his regime in a box and that is the ballot box.

Pray for America

TOPICS: FReeper Editorial; News/Current Events; Click to Add Topic
KEYWORDS: energy; islam; terrorists; Click to Add Keyword
[ Report Abuse | Bookmark ]

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: September 20, 2014, 08:37:21 AM »
 ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 20, 2014, 11:56:00 AM »
Coach is Right ^ | September 20, 2014 | Jim Emerson, staff writer
Posted on September 20, 2014 at 8:32:16 AM MST by darkwing104

Mullah Obama, Secretary of State Hanoi Kerry and defense stooge Hegel have no idea what they are talking about when it comes to ISIL. Insisting that they will not allow boots on the ground is not only pure political posturing on the part of America’s fearless triumvirate, it’s just plain stupid. They are hoping that cowardly Iraqi security forces and the so-called “moderate” Syrian rebels will be America’s proxy army in the fight against fellow Muslims. Obama ordered the CIA train and arm these so-called moderate Muslims and thus was born ISIS. What in the world are these over-educated political windbags thinking when they use rebels that are actively killing Christians in Syria to fight a terrorist group killing Christians in Iraq? According to The Hill “moderate Syrian rebels and the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) had reportedly struck a cease-fire deal.” Yet the only people taking the fight to ISIL are the Kurds! Funny how the team of White House ensconced ex-senators never seems to mention them.

Ignoring the Warfighters

The Obama administration believes it possible to defeat the nation’s enemies through the use of airpower, intelligence, drones, and counter terrorism measures. And after receiving congressional approval for this joke of a strategy, Obama & Co believe they can totally ignore military advisors. The Great One’s lounge lizard assistants don’t have time to listen to America’s expert military strategists, preferring instead to depend upon their own, unreliable proxy forces.

(Excerpt) Read more at coachisright.com ...