Author Topic: Dorian Yate was the last real bodybuilder  (Read 10576 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Dorian Yate was the last real bodybuilder
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2014, 06:50:17 AM »

:D

First Steroid Cycle

Dorian said that his first cycle was used as a tool to maintain muscle mass while dieting. This is what he used
wks 1-4 Daily 20mg of Dianabol

wks 5-8 Daily 15mgs of Anavar and
Weekly 100mgs of Primobolan

He started at 8 wks out weighing 205. He competed at 210-212lbs. Since he lost BF% it is safe to say that he added a decent amount of Muscle mass.

The Mr. Olympia Cycle
Weekly
Test prop 300mgs
Parabolan 152mgs
Primobolan 500mgs
Daily
Anavar 50mgs
Growth Hormone 8iu

Off Season Stack (was usually 3x8wk cycles)
Weekly
Testosterone 750mgs
Deca-Durabolin 500mgs
Daily
Dianabol 50mgs

I tend to think using pure common sense, the above is utter nonsense for a male to walk around with that amount of BF and at that weight ? pleaseeeeee
Even with good response - He is heading in the 5gram plus zone - that Olympia stack is less than females are using and not a bone dry 260 pound man
A poster on here (Disgusted ? Sorry if not you Jimbo) knows where Dorian was getting the GH Pens , lol @ 8iu.

Dorian and Paul Borresen shared many similarities and same way of thinking in Hormone use.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2014, 07:02:39 AM »
Maybe that was daily? Or bi-weekly?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2014, 07:10:29 AM »
Maybe that was daily? Or bi-weekly?
Daily would be more conceivable - but that would be a lot of Primo money wise , but at that level the cost of AAS use
is minor - Mr O wouldnt pay for gear after all , R-hgh may have still been paying for

The prop and Tren seems right for daily shots

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2014, 07:15:56 AM »
Daily would be more conceivable - but that would be a lot of Primo money wise , but at that level the cost of AAS use
is minor - Mr O wouldnt pay for gear after all , R-hgh may have still been paying for

The prop and Tren seems right for daily shots
Maybe EOD if he really was an elite responder? Im sure gear costs were different for guys that connected and at that level.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2014, 07:17:30 AM »
Anavar dose seems small

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2014, 07:39:15 AM »
Maybe EOD if he really was an elite responder? Im sure gear costs were different for guys that connected and at that level.
Yes EOD could also be used , it was the 90s , guys today are using much more so former EOD protocols have become ED.

I know a unit of a man in Oz, I'm not going to say his name so think I am safe in sharing this.

Dropping long esters and starting his show prep he runs 3grm prop weekly , starts Tren at 700mg a week and tapers up to 1.4 gram.
Adds in other drugs through the course like 1.4mg masteron and orals here and there plus growth, uses both t3 and t4 and lots of ancillaries
for sides.. plus what ever fat burners he can get at the time, speed etc

I said I know competitive Bodybuilders lie about there doses and play it down so should I triple that to give the real amount and he laughed and said he knows guys that use more and he's
been bodybuilding for 20 odd years, he's not one of these new Bostin Loyd disciples so Dorians cycle , that's no where near true.

From the 70s doses have increased with each decade - Sergio used to measure his Dbol out in the palm then pour salt on them , chuck in his mouth and gulp down with a large glass of what
ever he was drinking, Nubret was said to do the same a long with Arnold - they were cranking it in the 70s so by the 90s ?? genetics didn't give that extra 40 plus pounds of lean tissue - larger doses
and peptides being introduced did.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2014, 07:51:38 AM »
I lknow someone who travelled with him to a few of his Olympia's and is still a close friend of his, the statement of taking more drugs than anyone is totally out of character for him.
The comments about being dedicated year round are totally in character, thats why he said flex and Kevin would never beat him, they didnt live the life 24/7 365 days a year.

Hmmmm so you know his next doors neighbours ex gf's cousin?... Don't be stupid, Dorian pushed the envolope in everything he did... I remember asking Ernie Taylor what Dorian did, he just laughed and said fuck knows, he just told us everything him and millos were doing, and the look on his face said they weren't in his ball park

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2014, 08:05:21 AM »
Bullshit.

i have no reason to lie about that,the fact that ive been training around more pro bodybuilders on a daily basis than most people on these boards prolly do.most gyms r lucky if they have 1 pro walking around there gym,never mind 6 or more so yes i hear things and see things that alot of people dont get to see or hear. on any givin day back in the 90,s i had atleast 4 or 5 pros training in my gym,how many gyms besides golds can people say that? beside the pros i had atleast 10 top amaturs as well as the current mr new jersey and mr suburbans. im not saying im some expert on bodybuilding cause im far from it but what i am saying is that ive been on the inside of the hardcore bodybuilding scene n seen things n heard things that would shock the fuck outta most people,believe me on that
R

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2014, 08:56:48 AM »
I've seen cycles written for aspiring amatures by two top brit 90's pro bb's, crazy amounts... If you call bullshit you havnt mixed in those circles

Off the top of my head, one was somthing like 2 ml of sus per day....plus other things.

Simple Simon

« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2014, 09:08:32 AM »
Yes, its simply how many drugs you take that dictates your success.    ::)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2014, 09:10:24 AM »
Come on jeff.... are u trolling here?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2014, 09:24:37 AM »
Yes, its simply how many drugs you take that dictates your success.    ::)
I agree to a point, but you know these guys are taning 2-3x high level gymrat dosages....

No one is getting pro size on 1.5g total of test and mixed anabolics/androgens......

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2014, 09:35:39 AM »
i have no reason to lie about that,the fact that ive been training around more pro bodybuilders on a daily basis than most people on these boards prolly do.most gyms r lucky if they have 1 pro walking around there gym,never mind 6 or more so yes i hear things and see things that alot of people dont get to see or hear. on any givin day back in the 90,s i had atleast 4 or 5 pros training in my gym,how many gyms besides golds can people say that? beside the pros i had atleast 10 top amaturs as well as the current mr new jersey and mr suburbans. im not saying im some expert on bodybuilding cause im far from it but what i am saying is that ive been on the inside of the hardcore bodybuilding scene n seen things n heard things that would shock the fuck outta most people,believe me on that

Must have been a mine field of brown paper bags...  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2014, 01:24:06 PM »
Dorian touches on the internet cycle that was supposedly attributed to him

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2014, 01:28:15 PM »
i remember some erotic g4p pics of dorian i have seen them on getbig.. dorian surely did g4p so did ronnie

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2014, 01:28:25 PM »
Dorian touches on the internet cycle that was supposedly attributed to him

Im assuming the gist of it is 'hahaha bullshit'

Simple Simon

« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2014, 01:30:15 PM »
I agree to a point, but you know these guys are taning 2-3x high level gymrat dosages....

No one is getting pro size on 1.5g total of test and mixed anabolics/androgens......

It has nothing to do with dosage if you dont respond to the dosage.
Look at ESFitness, 6/7 gms of gear, and for what?

What makes the champs the champs is the response to the drugs.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2014, 01:33:56 PM »
i remember some erotic g4p pics of dorian i have seen them on getbig.. dorian surely did g4p so did ronnie

Hell no , Ronnie probably lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2014, 01:35:56 PM »
It has nothing to do with dosage if you dont respond to the dosage.
Look at ESFitness, 6/7 gms of gear, and for what?

What makes the champs the champs is the response to the drugs.

I agree . This guy said he tried every combo known to man and never got over 170lbs

Simple Simon

« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2014, 01:50:32 PM »
I agree . This guy said he tried every combo known to man and never got over 170lbs
You posted the wrong picture.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2014, 01:51:30 PM »
I've seen cycles written for aspiring amatures by two top brit 90's pro bb's, crazy amounts... If you call bullshit you havnt mixed in those circles

Off the top of my head, one was somthing like 2 ml of sus per day....plus other things.

That would "only" be 3.5g test per week, some gym rat (with great upper body I must admit) in my gym who didn't even train legs was taking that much.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2014, 01:53:36 PM »
You posted the wrong picture.

LMAO nothing photoshop can't cure , I bet he shows this pic to his ' clients ' to show he was legit  ::)

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2014, 02:29:49 PM »

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2014, 03:05:20 PM »
That would "only" be 3.5g test per week, some gym rat (with great upper body I must admit) in my gym who didn't even train legs was taking that much.

My point being that was what was almost a norm amongst his British peers... And he took how much? I think dorians great but I wish he had just refused to speak on this as I can't take him or anyone who beleives it seriously

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2014, 03:18:06 PM »
I believe its not far off, but the obvious left off detail was the Anapolan pre contest, off which he was a huge fan.