Author Topic: Steroid Bust in Austin Texas - Timothy Bruner and Ryan Rowland in trouble  (Read 11766 times)

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
The U.S. Department of Justice says officers have arrested 22 people in Austin, Round Rock and Leander in a suspected steroid distribution ring. Investigators say the ring leaders are 54-year old Timothy Bruner of Leander and 23-year-old Ryan Rowland of Round Rock. Those two and four others face federal charges of possession with intent to distribute a controlled substance. The DOJ says since January 2014, the suspects conspired to distribute more than 1,000 dosage units of steroids in tablet form (Anavar and Winstrol) and over 200 10cc vials of steroids in liquid form (Testosterone, Deca Durabolin and Trenbolone). They face 20 years in prison if convicted. The other 16 face state charges.

All of the steroids that were distributed are used to help enhance muscle growth, said Greg Thrash, the resident agent in charge of the Austin Drug Enforcement Agency office in Austin. “The steroid culture is extremely pervasive in Austin,” he said. Sales of illegal steroids for bodybuilding are also a problem in many other parts of the country, he said

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Steroid Bust in Austin Texas - Timothy Bruner and Ryan Rowland in trouble
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 09:56:18 PM »
They face 20 years in prison if convicted. The other 16 face state charges.

Unbelievable.   I can walk onto the street with a 16 inch dildo, and beat a man half to death, and I wouldn't get HALF that sentence. 

But they're keeping the streets safe from 18 inch biceps.  Seriously, lock up violent criminals longer and cut back times on these charges that don't hurt people.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 10:02:30 PM »
Possible 20 years? That's some bullshittt

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2014, 10:03:15 PM »
Awesome use of taxpayers dollars! ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2014, 10:03:28 PM »
Unbelievable.   I can walk onto the street with a 16 inch dildo, and beat a man half to death, and I wouldn't get HALF that sentence. 

But they're keeping the streets safe from 18 inch biceps.  Seriously, lock up violent criminals longer and cut back times on these charges that don't hurt people.

Or the fact that there are child molesters walking the street as we speak :/
X

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2014, 10:04:01 PM »
Doesn't seem like a huge haul

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2014, 11:20:30 PM »
Pigs always gotta pig.
a

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2014, 11:50:38 PM »

schedule 3 for a non recreational drug  ::)

people get off in 6 years for murder 2 all the time but use cop muscle building pills = life in prison

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2014, 12:24:39 AM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2014, 01:11:20 AM »

What a joke.

'These are used to build muscle and the steroid culture is very pervasive here in austin'.

Oh no, evil men be buildong muscle. Better use millions of tax dollars to stop.a guy from getting buff while across the street is a massive meth distribuion ring where the mbers a rape, murder, sex traffic, and steal to get money/supplies for their meth.....

Makes a whole lot of sense.

Idiotic use of my money.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2014, 01:57:46 AM »
Bruner (The Peoples Champ) sent me an Ed Coan poster a year or two back (for free).

Decent guy... No free juice was included though **shrug**

http://www.thepeopleschampion.net

dustin

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2014, 02:06:15 AM »
That's about the smallest stash a "steroid dealer" could have. A glorified personal stash even!

What a waste of time. Dudes are probably too busy in the gym and kitchen to cause any harm to society, yet they're treated as though they got kids hooked on free meth. What's wrong with this picture? :-\

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2014, 02:58:22 AM »
The U.S. Department of Justice says officers have arrested 22 people in Austin, Round Rock and Leander in a suspected steroid distribution ring. Investigators say the ring leaders are 54-year old Timothy Bruner of Leander and 23-year-old Ryan Rowland of Round Rock. Those two and four others face federal charges of possession with intent to distribute a controlled substance. The DOJ says since January 2014, the suspects conspired to distribute more than 1,000 dosage units of steroids in tablet form (Anavar and Winstrol) and over 200 10cc vials of steroids in liquid form (Testosterone, Deca Durabolin and Trenbolone). They face 20 years in prison if convicted. The other 16 face state charges.

All of the steroids that were distributed are used to help enhance muscle growth, said Greg Thrash, the resident agent in charge of the Austin Drug Enforcement Agency office in Austin. “The steroid culture is extremely pervasive in Austin,” he said. Sales of illegal steroids for bodybuilding are also a problem in many other parts of the country, he said

I could move way more shit then that on a daily if I wanted too but been there done that sketchy business!. That quantity is nothing. they sell 1,000ct dbol tabs for 100$ from overseas. and you can buy amps in bulk for 2$ if you buy enough so thats maybe a value of a few grand. 20 years(Bullshit) more like 6 months. I didn"t even think more then up to 5 years was possible and 100,000$ fine. That's usually the charge on a schedule 3 drug/ steroids are treated even more lenient then recs. The fine might also be if your selling them online not sure if that stands if your not selling them online.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2014, 03:13:51 AM »
Bruner's been busted a few times before, so he might just be easy pickens for the law in that area.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2014, 03:23:32 AM »
American laws of peace. It is a medicine not a drug, that reclassification was a farce. You'd get the steroids confiscated by medicines board here if even.

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2014, 03:25:02 AM »
Bruner's been busted a few times before, so he might just be easy pickens for the law in that area.

for sure! they always watch greedy people. steroids are great money and money is addictive. once a dealer 90% always a dealer dosn;t matter if you get pinched or do time you will likely go back to dealing it's just as addictive as any drug your selling.fast Money is very addicting. The DEA threatened me with 10 years with no proof at all. I never got arrested after they came after me but they watched me for a good few years. I won;t lie i have been pinched with drugs before and went right back to doing the same shit even on probation. I don;t mind talking about it because it was a decade ago and I'm not into that business anymore. No matter what shit always hits the fan at some point. even if done perfectly. Bad karma all around.

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2014, 03:27:16 AM »
American laws of peace. It is a medicine not a drug, that reclassification was a farce. You'd get the steroids confiscated by medicines board here if even.

It is a real fucked up law, hell nobody wanted to make steroids illegal. the DEA was against it probably because those fucking DEA agents use alot of juice. I know that for a fact at least the ones in my state. they all lifted and juiced. I don;t think anybody wanted to make steroids illegal except maybe the FDA. I think it was those pricks who pushed it through. everybody was mainly against making steroids a scheduled drug.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2014, 06:00:07 AM »
Doesn't seem like a huge haul

X2. Personal use.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2014, 07:28:33 AM »
Excellent use of tax payer money.  Arent their murders left to be solved?
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2014, 07:31:23 AM »
This is how Pigs get their Stack Cycles, they steal it from hard working people

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2014, 07:38:00 AM »
Does this change anything or make anyone nervous?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2014, 07:42:43 AM »
there is a reason why they bust steroid entrepreneurs and not mexicans hauling 500 lbs of cocaine ,

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2014, 07:50:12 AM »
there is a reason why they bust steroid entrepreneurs and not mexicans hauling 500 lbs of cocaine ,

NATURAL COP ,,ENFORCING THE LAW,,

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2014, 07:51:19 AM »
There have been a ton of busts this summer, even for smaller amounts. Supposedly it moved up the priority list for some reason and is touted as a great vehicle for multi-agency cooperation.
A strong, aggressive man is a potentially resistant man.

A weak, estrogen soaked feminine man offers no resistance and will quickly surrender when a little sand get in his vagina.

Clearly this is a big push to take away muh masculinity, and then muh guns, and then muh freedums.

Murrica'!