Author Topic: ....  (Read 4461 times)

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« on: September 05, 2014, 05:55:18 AM »

juicemachine

Re: Every since i got fat peoples attitudes have completely changed towards me!
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 05:57:55 AM »

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 06:00:35 AM »
People don't shun you because you are fat - they do so because you have the personality of a total douchebag

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 06:05:14 AM »
If that was true was I feeling the love when I was in shape then?  ???
You imagined it.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2014, 06:24:19 AM »

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2014, 06:42:37 AM »
Disclaimer:

This is not Junior by the way this is some dum ass trying to pretend to be Junior.

Junior doesn't talk like an estrogen fueled twink, Junior does alpha male shit.

Disclaimer proving its Joon. Not that there was any doubt.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2014, 06:43:33 AM »
cardio and eat less, you gonna be good. ;)

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2014, 07:06:20 AM »
Most of the people need leaders, role modells etc. Most people are followers, otherwise society wouldent work. Its in our nature.

Nowdays I talk to anyone in the gym that give me a signal of being intresting. Dosent give a shit about musculairy and training talk anymore. Im out of that. And have been for a long time.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2014, 07:09:30 AM »

PS I know a a guy that knows a guy that can run 40 gimmicks at one time...just saying[/color]

If that guy cleaned out and trained MMA instead of running gimmicks, he wouldn't be fat soon.  If he would have done it a month or so ago when he said he would, he wouldn't be fat now.

I've run 75 miles since that conversation, in addition to weights and conditioning.  Just sayin'.
Y

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2014, 07:13:20 AM »
Thats bcx this forum works for me and others. Set curls, excersises talk is gone. Bcz everyone know its just bullshit. Dosent matter. And i Guess most of the people here have been trainign for a long time and are 27+ of age! A lot of 30+ 40 + 50 +

We used to be in the zone, living the dream, and got pretty dissapointed when we woke up, but stil train bcz the workout give us something. Peple here have pretty much realised everything is bullshit, the whole industri tv shows, magazines, role figures, health industy, proteinpowders, everything....just plain bullshit haha. And we like to follow it, like spectators. Watching all the shit continue...

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2014, 07:17:06 AM »
Keep beating me up bro, that's what I need, make it nastier, stop being so fucking nice.

Keep calling me a fat cu nt and slag me off non stop totally give you permission.

U won't believe how fat I am now.

Im really fat.

wut ;D, how much do you weight now?

You are doing it wrong, use testosterone to build muscles in the gym, not to have larger apetite and eat more food.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2014, 07:18:31 AM »
Keep beating me up bro, that's what I need, make it nastier, stop being so fucking nice.

Keep calling me a fat cu nt and slag me off non stop totally give you permission.

U won't believe how fat I am now.

Im really fat.

I don't need permission.  But outside of what shitzo might say, it's not my nature to be a dick.

You know you're a mess, and I can relate to the way your mind works, to an extent.

You just have to decide you want to control it, and not let it work the other way around.

Until you do, this roller coaster will continue.
Y

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2014, 07:19:56 AM »
I think that you need some kind of home gym, so you can go do some cardio , training etc. instead of driving to your current gym.

the trainer

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2014, 07:21:25 AM »
No just that people are fickle.

It actually amuses me more than anything else.

They suck up to you when you look great or have money or when they get props for rolling with you.

When your fat or broke its like....."uhhh.....busy today"...."maybe...next week"...

No one wants to be around the fat guy or the broke guy.

Just funny when shit goes 360 how their attitudes instantly change and now they wanna be your best friend again.

The problem is you are looking at steroids as some miracle drug to save you, remember steroids allow you to train harder and it increase protein synthesis, but if you eat shit and dont train hard then you will look like shit, the problem is not the steroids its you.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2014, 07:24:23 AM »
The problem is you are looking at steroids as some miracle drug to save you, remember steroids allow you to train harder and it increase protein synthesis, but if you eat shit and dont train hard then you will look like shit, the problem is not the steroids its you.

Even truth from your mouth sounds retarded. STFU.

the trainer

« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2014, 07:31:52 AM »
Even truth from your mouth sounds retarded. STFU.

Sounds like I hit a nerve maybe you should improve your diet and training and you will see better results, dont be afraid to ask me for advice.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2014, 07:35:09 AM »
I need to feel pain again. I need to feel hungry. I need to want it. I need to believe in a cause.

I need to feel hurt, upset, angry.....fucked off with the world.

I am in a cozy, warm, fuzzy secure place where I don't have to do shit. This pisses me off.

PS: I love you. Keep slagging me off, thanks

Here: sign up for one of these and do it.  If you commit, you have no choice but to get in shape.

https://www.goruck.com/heavy#.VAnJ7_ldV8E
Y

the trainer

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2014, 07:37:25 AM »
Can you train me bro, tell me what to do?

Bring me back to the light?

I know you are right, you always spoke so much sense.

Pretty simple but yourself on a strict bodybuilding diet  6 days a week and have one cheat day when you eat what ever you want, that should take care of your cravings.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2014, 07:47:19 AM »
Interesting, but no London event  :(

Just an excuse.  You have the means to buy a plane ticket and book a hotel room.
Y

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2014, 07:59:21 AM »
I'd say it very much bothers you that no one's giving you the respect you had, simply coz you made a thread about it. Coming on here you're hoping you get the kick up the arse you need to get yourself back in shape.

It's funny before when I was in shape i'd stroll into the gym like a boss, I would literally get 10 high fives and chicks be like starring knowing the boss just rolled in.

All the twinks be stepping up saying  "Yo what's up champ, what you training today, yap yap yap"

Now when I go to the gym, no one hardly even says hello anymore, just a causal nod here or there.

Also I have to always wear my hoody cos I refuse to train in  vest anymore, it gets really hot and affects my workouts.

No one ever asks me to spot them anymore and I hide myself in areas of gym where no one can see me much.

Fuck even like one of my best gym bro's looked me up and down and was like "WTF happened to you"? I could see it in his eyes he was disappointed.

Does it bother me?

Nah, not at all, been here before so many times, only thing that matters is I know I still got the heart of a champ.

See that's the one thing that never changes, it's god given, some people have it some don't

I got the heart and lots of it.

So I just smile and know its only a matter of time before the boss rolls back into town and the high fives start again.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2014, 08:02:15 AM »
Bigmc said to do Iron Man, its similar kinda thing, think its more popular in UK and has more events but I need regular schedule not one off event.

I think joining the army is best solution.

Cos its illegal to fuck up once u join there is no escape 

So join up for the army today.

But we know you won't.

Ever.
Y

juicemachine

« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2014, 08:02:24 AM »

the trainer

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2014, 08:27:14 AM »
I am pretty good with training, I can train like 2-3 hours no problem but after I will just get hungry and eat shit.

Like say I wake up go gym, do like hour and half weights then like hour boxing training all on empty stomach and two scoops craze or Frenzy.

I never eat breakfast if I am training.

Then come like 2.00pm I will just have crazy low blood sugar and I will drink like one can coke, one can Redbull and get Burger King and have Milkshake after and I will eat like that all day.

Just can't eat normal, it sucks.

Like if you put chicken breast of veg in front of me I will just look at it and not put a single mouthful in my mouth.

I cant eat rank dry chicken breast and I hate vegtibles. Makes me vom.

If I don't have sugar I get real cranky and pissed of and have headache and chain smoke ciggys all day.

Replace your bad habits with healthy ones, instead of a coke have a fruit shake mixed with honey for the sugar cravings and instead of burger king go to a grill and have a freshly grilled burger, for chicken breast just  stir fry with coconut oil brocoli and peppers, perfect for the bodybuilder and taste great.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2014, 10:53:38 AM »

I am 100% sure this is gods way of punishing me for taking steroids.

Every man has a voice in his heart that guides him, its instinctual.

You just feel if something is right or wrong, hard to explain but I feel it.

Ignored that voice which was telling me "NO" this is not the way.

I lost my innocence and everything that made me great.

My coach, double UCMMA champion belt holder undefeated was always against juicing, he never juiced  in his life and was still the best.

He hates drugs of all kinds, even pain killers.

He told me if I ever took juice he would give me a beating i'd never forget. He still doesn't know I did it. I'm scared to tell him.

He also told me he thought it was pathetic for me to try to be a bodybuilder and fucking stupid. I wish I listened to him.

I hope God and my coach can forgive me and I can have my old mind frame back.

I love my coach, he is like my real dad.

Why would god care if you used steroids? Its not like youre slamming heroin that you just robbed an old lady to pay for.

Id agree if there was a possibility that you did something/could do something horribly immoral while using or to get your drugs, but you dont/wont.

Steroids dont hurt anyone or anything but possibly your own body, and they dont cause you to do anything immoral, negative, or evil.... maybe if you get to the point where youre obsessing about your body but thats it.

efirkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2014, 11:20:34 AM »
I can't believe that  a guy with a 34 inch waist is whining about how he isn't popular any more based on his appearance.