Author Topic: According to King Kamali...........  (Read 20031 times)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
According to King Kamali...........
« on: February 11, 2006, 07:24:58 PM »
"Most of the IFBB fitness and figure pros are bisexual?"

From Royal Rant, March 2006 issue of MuscleMag, page 284.

Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Also, this is funny:

"As of October3, 2005 I am 291 pounds at 5 percent bodyfat"

Yeah, right. If so, why didn't he (Kamali) get a special invite to the Olympia?
Let me guess, everyone was afraid Kamali would win......... ::)
HAHA, RON.....

Mr. Intenseone

Re: According to King Kamali...........
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2006, 07:29:05 PM »
"Most of the IFBB fitness and figure pros are bisexual?"
From Royal Rant, March 2006 issue of MuscleMag, page 284.
Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Sounds more like a confession to me :-\!!

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
  • Male Silverback Gorillas Do Not Take Drugs.
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2006, 07:33:15 PM »
Kamali is my offseason ideal,but to stay on point hes probaly trying to push Barbera into a threesome with hot fitness chicks.

Team Alves
BOBB SAPP KILLS

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2006, 07:36:51 PM »
Kamali is my offseason ideal,but to stay on point hes probaly trying to push Barbera into a threesome with hot fitness chicks.
Team Alves

You know what I think? I think he believes that any chick that won't give it up to him, is a lesbian. We've all met someone like this before.
HAHA, RON.....

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2006, 07:39:00 PM »
291 with 15 inch arms and a 55 inch waist.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2006, 07:41:00 PM »
291 with 15 inch arms and a 55 inch waist.

LOL. I mean, 291 5% BF? C'mon, at least try to make it believable.
HAHA, RON.....

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2006, 07:42:33 PM »
the funniest thing about Kamali is that he claims to be heavier every off season yet his arms and legs look smaller at every show.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2006, 07:46:37 PM »
the funniest thing about Kamali is that he claims to be heavier every off season yet his arms and legs look smaller at every show.

Good point. So the weight gain is all really in his head and mid section.
HAHA, RON.....

gothic vampire

• Getbig II
  • play hard or die!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2006, 07:48:19 PM »
kamali is gay ..thats why he post it this  ;D

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2006, 08:09:57 PM »

He started so young that his receptors are burned out, and that's why he's regressing now.  He burned out too young, too fast.  He peaked a few years ago and it's all downhill from here. 

That's why I tell people not to start AAS until their mid-twenties.  Muscle maturity will come even if you are natural, but once you start using AAS at the dosages required to compete at the pro level there is no turning back.  The is an elevator you don't get off of until you retire.

Unfortunately for Kamali, that time is near.  He's done.

kamali is gay ..thats why he post it this  ;D

^Another pale goth bitch in the mix? 

This board might get interesting now.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Stavios

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2006, 08:30:35 PM »
He started so young that his receptors are burned out, and that's why he's regressing now.  He burned out too young, too fast.  He peaked a few years ago and it's all downhill from here. 
That's why I tell people not to start AAS until their mid-twenties.  Muscle maturity will come even if you are natural, but once you start using AAS at the dosages required to compete at the pro level there is no turning back.  The is an elevator you don't get off of until you retire.
Unfortunately for Kamali, that time is near.  He's done.
^Another pale goth bitch in the mix? 
This board might get interesting now.
DIV

Do you think the receptor burn out even if you aren't using mega high dose ?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2006, 08:45:21 PM »
Do you think the receptor burn out even if you aren't using mega high dose ?

No.

Receptor downgrade/ burnout happens when you megadose so long that the influx of exogenous testosterone has less effect, a simple case of diminishing returns.

Once this happens there is no turning back.

DIV

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
  • Male Silverback Gorillas Do Not Take Drugs.
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2006, 08:56:17 PM »
Division i use heavy cycles of test but i am clean for at least 6 months of the year i used all oral up to 18 months ago when i started adding test and deca how will my androgen receptors fair using high dosages 6 months of the year.
Also since your the resident expert how much and if dangerous is Insulin HGH,IGF and can add to your gains.I posted this on the steroid board.If you could ansew i be gratefull.

Team Alves
BOBB SAPP KILLS

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2006, 09:03:04 PM »
Division i use heavy cycles of test but i am clean for at least 6 months of the year i used all oral up to 18 months ago when i started adding test and deca how will my androgen receptors fair using high dosages 6 months of the year.
Also since your the resident expert how much and if dangerous is Insulin HGH,IGF and can add to your gains.I posted this on the steroid board.If you could ansew i be gratefull.
Team Alves

Settle down, bro.....

I'm getting over there......

DIV

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2006, 09:13:10 PM »
Actually deregulation and degradation of AR sites has been debunked as just a myth.  It is common knowledge that heavy androgen use actually increases the number of AR sites available.  When people get to a stage where they are upping the dose and not seeing any gains proportioned with the increase, 9 times out of 10 it is simply that the roids are not reaching the sites to activate.  Even if they do get there as in the case with heavy anabolic (low androgenic) users, the sites can fill up and there simply be no room at the inn for additional activation.  But heavy androgen therapy increases that.  If you are using strong androgens in large doses and not seeing gains, you are probably not eating enough.  Injecting the roid in the muscle isn't all it takes.  Once it reaches the bloodstream, roids must travel and reach the AR sites.  The only substance in the body that is capable of picking up roid molecules for transport is the protein molecule.  Nothing else can carry it.  Not red blood cells, not plasma, only protein molecules.  If you don't have enough binding protein levels in the body, the roids are basically sitting at the busstop for a bus that isn't coming.

I am convinced the protruding stomachs nowdays are more a direct link to IGF-1 and insulin use than GH.  Even in the late 80's bodybuilders were using GH on a regular basis according to former pros.  Yet you never really saw such distended guts until after the Haney, when more insulin and IGF-1 became harnessed in stacks.  Insulin in small doses (under 15iu per day) can help move your bodyweight up, but if you start putting on fat from it, that a bitch to shed off.  For some reason it terribly stubborn to lose.  I would use it only post training, but some people use it prior to breakfast too, and in about 90% of the ones I know personally that do this, they end up with the beginning of love handles very soon.

hillbilly

• Getbig III
  • LOOK! the crazy cat is back and packing a gat!
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2006, 09:18:22 PM »
Actually deregulation and degradation of AR sites has been debunked as just a myth.  It is common knowledge that heavy androgen use actually increases the number of AR sites available.  When people get to a stage where they are upping the dose and not seeing any gains proportioned with the increase, 9 times out of 10 it is simply that the roids are not reaching the sites to activate.  Even if they do get there as in the case with heavy anabolic (low androgenic) users, the sites can fill up and there simply be no room at the inn for additional activation.  But heavy androgen therapy increases that.  If you are using strong androgens in large doses and not seeing gains, you are probably not eating enough.  Injecting the roid in the muscle isn't all it takes.  Once it reaches the bloodstream, roids must travel and reach the AR sites.  The only substance in the body that is capable of picking up roid molecules for transport is the protein molecule.  Nothing else can carry it.  Not red blood cells, not plasma, only protein molecules.  If you don't have enough binding protein levels in the body, the roids are basically sitting at the busstop for a bus that isn't coming.
I am convinced the protruding stomachs nowdays are more a direct link to IGF-1 and insulin use than GH.  Even in the late 80's bodybuilders were using GH on a regular basis according to former pros.  Yet you never really saw such distended guts until after the Haney, when more insulin and IGF-1 became harnessed in stacks.  Insulin in small doses (under 15iu per day) can help move your bodyweight up, but if you start putting on fat from it, that a bitch to shed off.  For some reason it terribly stubborn to lose.  I would use it only post training, but some people use it prior to breakfast too, and in about 90% of the ones I know personally that do this, they end up with the beginning of love handles very soon.

however altough they were using gh it was less than they do now

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2006, 09:36:47 PM »
True, but the GH back then had more impurities than now from the way it was culled and processed.

Remember the wrestler Van Hammer and how he fucked up the growth plates in his elbows with that shit back then and it forced him out of wrestling.  Nasty shit.

hillbilly

• Getbig III
  • LOOK! the crazy cat is back and packing a gat!
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2006, 09:39:30 PM »
Yeah i heard a few bbs back in the day even ate monkey brain no joke dude!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2006, 09:43:52 PM »
No.
Receptor downgrade/ burnout happens when you megadose so long that the influx of exogenous testosterone has less effect, a simple case of diminishing returns.
Once this happens there is no turning back.
DIV

and you're basing this on..............theory?

XS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2006, 09:53:34 PM »
Doritos and chocolate pudding are a food group..

XS

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2006, 10:20:28 PM »

LOLOLOL.I double that...
JM

XS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2006, 10:36:10 PM »
Beer-battered-deep fried-porkchop pancakes with carmel glazed chocolate covered bacon is the new super duper post workout growth meal......

XS

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2006, 10:38:26 PM »
Gotta go with Disgusted on this,androgen receptor downgrade is mostly a myth.

Run a search on the board you moderate Div,plenty of posted studies there about the subject.

XS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2006, 10:46:07 PM »
Cheez wiz is a most excellent pre-workout snack.  Shari meant the whole can...

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2006, 10:48:26 PM »
I heard KK advocates a strict pre workout meal of Bugles dipped in Chocolate Marshmallow pudding.
$