Author Topic: Helmet cam captures motorcyclists death  (Read 4113 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Helmet cam captures motorcyclists death
« on: September 05, 2014, 10:06:09 AM »
 :o

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Helmet cam captures motorcyclists death
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 10:10:16 AM »
wow.  sad.  how fast was he going there?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 10:11:45 AM »

97mph apparently

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 10:12:03 AM »
wow.  sad.  how fast was he going there?

Car pulled in front of him very slowly, he was going too fast to react, break or swerve in anyway, he just hit it with full speed.
S

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2014, 10:17:23 AM »
97mph apparently

What idiot drives 97mph? Sorry, but its hard to feel sympathy. Clearly, as an adult, he should know that going 97mph, can not only kill yourself, but kill someone else. What if he crashed into a car that had 2 children in it and killed them. The fact that he showed such an utter disregard for his own safety, as well as the safety of others, makes it difficult to empathize with his accident. I hope no one else was killed in the accident.

I see all these idiots driving motorcycles, weaving in and out of traffic and going ridiculous amounts of speed. Who are they trying to impress? :/
X

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2014, 10:17:44 AM »

He was riding like an asshole. So sad.......  ::)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2014, 10:18:15 AM »
I always see "Watch for motorcycles" bumper stickers on cars. Do those include the guys that I see the majority of the time weaving in and out of traffic at high speeds?  ???

*Signature Bet Lost 09-04-2014: I got faceFucked by Shizzo until my throat bled blood cum-goop + AIDS!  :)*

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2014, 10:20:28 AM »
The only person who cares about his back story is his mother feel bad for her loss. Now as for. Him fuck him drive like an asshole putting others life at risk what the hell was expected. No sympathy for the bike riders like this.!
h

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2014, 10:23:26 AM »
What idiot drives 97mph? Sorry, but its hard to feel sympathy. Clearly, as an adult, he should know that going 97mph, can not only kill yourself, but kill someone else. What if he crashed into a car that had 2 children in it and killed them. The fact that he showed such an utter disregard for his own safety, as well as the safety of others, makes it difficult to empathize with his accident. I hope no one else was killed in the accident.

I see this ALL the time in south florida.

The older guys (30+) drive harleys, they follow the law.  They're out to relax and cruise and enjoy the day.   They are usually a few miles under the limit... the ride is half the fun.  They use signals, and they are respectful.

Then you have the 16 to 30 age group... many of them drive crotch rockets and have helmets with cool mohawks and they drive around at 110 mph, regularly.  They flip the bird at red lights.  And they act like pricks. And every year, 2 or 3 of them run into the back of a garbage truck or get clipped in traffic, and like clockwork, it's all "Bikers rights!"

very sad for his family, but at 97 mph he WOULD have killed any human being crossing that street.  He couldn't have stopped it.  He was very selfish to go that fast.  And wearing the helmet cam so he could brag and show off his dangerous riding on youtube?

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2014, 10:26:09 AM »

The older guys (30+) drive harleys, they follow the law.  They're out to relax and cruise and enjoy the day.   They are usually a few miles under the limit... the ride is half the fun.  They use signals, and they are respectful.

Then you have the 16 to 30 age group... many of them drive crotch rockets and have helmets with cool mohawks and they drive around at 110 mph, regularly.  They flip the bird at red lights.  And they act like pricks. And every year, 2 or 3 of them run into the back of a garbage truck or get clipped in traffic, and like clockwork, it's all "Bikers rights!"

very sad for his family, but at 97 mph he WOULD have killed any human being crossing that street.  He couldn't have stopped it.  He was very selfish to go that fast.  And wearing the helmet cam so he could brag and show off his dangerous riding on youtube?

Exactly what I was talking about. I'm in Broward and Palm Beach County. You see it all the time with the crotch rockets. It pisses me off. They use the middle of two lanes to thread the needle between cars all the time. I don't have sympathy when they're splattered on the asphalt

Signature Bet Lost 09-04-2014: I got faceFucked by Shizzo until my throat bled blood cum-goop + AIDS!  :)*

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2014, 10:26:46 AM »

Agreed, that the older men who drive Harleys definitely drive more responsible. Its the young kids on these sport bikes who act like total idiots. Such an utter disregard for the safety of others.
X

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2014, 10:27:15 AM »
Going 100mph on a sport bike is easy to do. I had a Kawasaki 1200 that would do that in 2nd gear. Older and smarter now...

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2014, 10:33:57 AM »
The male driver of the Renault Clio David hit appeared in court following the accident.

The motorist admitted causing death by careless driving and got a 12 months community sentence in April and an 18 month driving ban.

He was also ordered to pay £200 costs with a £60 surcharge and do 130 hours unpaid work.

Ch Insp Spinks added: "We know from the footage that David was travelling up to 100mph. Regardless of the speed of the bike, the car manoeuvre should not have been attempted."

http://http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bereaved-family-releases-shocking-video-4165719#ixzz3CSnuWubJ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2014, 10:34:00 AM »
Agreed, that the older men who drive Harleys definitely drive more responsible. Its the young kids on these sport bikes who act like total idiots. Such an utter disregard for the safety of others.

i've played in biker bars for a decade.  They really are a respectful bunch.  You don't disrespect them of course, you just show up and do your job.  they tip pretty well.  They take very good care of their bikes.  they drink about one beer an hour and ride out at 1:30 in a very safe manner.  I would MUCH rather have a harley on the road next to me than a 70 year old woman in a Buick, at 2 am lol...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2014, 10:36:33 AM »
The male driver of the Renault Clio David hit appeared in court following the accident.

The motorist admitted causing death by careless driving and got a 12 months community sentence in April and an 18 month driving ban.

He was also ordered to pay £200 costs with a £60 surcharge and do 130 hours unpaid work.

Ch Insp Spinks added: "We know from the footage that David was travelling up to 100mph. Regardless of the speed of the bike, the car manoeuvre should not have been attempted."

http://http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bereaved-family-releases-shocking-video-4165719#ixzz3CSnuWubJ

that seems terrible to me.  Yes, he crossed traffic to turn, but that's a normal move, right?

If the bike was going 45 mph, the driver would have had PLENTY of time to see it coming.  But a vehicle moving at 97mph?

We were driving to OH once... some luggage flew off our roof and landed by the highway (speed limit 70 with everyone going 80-85 usually). 

I was 22 and invincible.  I ran out to the road, crossed 2 lanes of I-75 to gt the suitcase... and wow, cars turned from little dots into "about to kill me" in a matter of seconds.  Tough to conceptualize 100 mph until it's coming at you, and you're stationary.  I barely made it out of the road, and I thought I had it easily.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2014, 10:37:31 AM »
The motorcyclist's last words were "Woah!". Must've been a Joey Lawrence fan.

*Signature Bet Lost 09-04-2014: I got faceFucked by Shizzo until my throat bled blood cum-goop + AIDS!  *

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2014, 10:49:04 AM »
Exactly what I was talking about. I'm in Broward and Palm Beach County. You see it all the time with the crotch rockets. It pisses me off. They use the middle of two lanes to thread the needle between cars all the time. I don't have sympathy when they're splattered on the asphalt

This is legal in Cal.  Just have to keep an eye open for them on the 805.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2014, 10:58:33 AM »
This is legal in Cal.  Just have to keep an eye open for them on the 805.

On the highway? Jesus

Edit: just looked it up and you're right.

*Signature Bet Lost 09-04-2014: I got faceFucked by Shizzo until my throat bled blood cum-goop + AIDS!  *

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2014, 11:07:17 AM »
This is legal in Cal.  Just have to keep an eye open for them on the 805.

I believe in Cali it can only be legally done by motorcyclists in the carpool lane. The divider between the carpool lane and the #1 lane is a double yellow that is plenty wide enough for a bike to pass through.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2014, 11:08:30 AM »
This genius rides his bike on train tracks and almost gets run over. I can't post the video, but the link has it.

http://lanesplitter.jalopnik.com/for-gods-sake-dont-ride-your-klr-on-train-tracks-1631032398/+pgeorge

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2014, 11:14:58 AM »
Motorcycles are for morons.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2014, 11:24:51 AM »

Yup, I've witnessed a few bad ones in S.FL.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2014, 12:09:53 PM »
I had something similar to that happen 20 years ago to me, but it wasn't a vehicle that I broadsided, it was a Deer.   Nearly bled to death that afternoon.   Never rode a bike again.  

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2014, 12:34:43 PM »
Did it look at you for a split second right before?  Deer always look like you just caught them being naked somwhere.  "OMG Who are you!"

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2014, 10:31:03 AM »
I believe in Cali it can only be legally done by motorcyclists in the carpool lane. The divider between the carpool lane and the #1 lane is a double yellow that is plenty wide enough for a bike to pass through.

Watch for accidents.  They happen in middle lanes.  All lanes are fair game on the 805.  They can use the carpool lanes during rush hour.   A lot of the riders are military.  If I'm correct, the 805 connects to bases.