Author Topic: Competing - Live from Romania  (Read 60793 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Competing - Live from Romania
« Reply #225 on: September 09, 2014, 03:10:25 PM »
Or I could just post what I want

And laugh at your attempts to wind me up

You spend a few hours getting the stats together buttons

Il check back in the morning to read your awesome owning

:-*

Flawless victory for the mighty. Silenced Bigmc in three posts

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: September 09, 2014, 04:21:01 PM »
LOL@ people getting highly upset because Sev did exactly what he said he was going to

To hear Simon the dildo and big mc talk you would think he cleaned out their bank accounts

He said he was helping his friend get ready for his first show, and that's what he did.

Was there a lot of shit talking. (90 % of which was thrown AT Sev) ....absolutely . Big fucking deal.

At the end of the day...Radu got up onstage and looked good , as opposed to the anonymous assheads saying he looks like he never trained , but have never posted a pic .
 And Sev, Radu and Jim are all quite happy, probably had some laughs,  did something pretty cool in real life,  while a bunch of dickheads cry about it online.

Good job to Radu...Sev and Jim

Thanks bro

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #227 on: September 09, 2014, 04:44:16 PM »

Groink called me "mighty"....I just had an orgasm. :D

That will be $5000.  ;D

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #228 on: September 09, 2014, 05:03:28 PM »
Bigmc and Groink derailing Radu's competition thread.

shut the fuck up shizzo

they're  two heavy weights going at it

two great whites

you herpes minow

i actually am NOT aware of the "beef" really, but I will say this: BigMC is a man of highly, highly good character IRL.

i don't know booty and I find groink funny and he owns tiny tits daily (i'd say "tiny tits like you" but youy're below any of our leauge shizzo. stick with fighting retards like Lungerplank or HOWARD)

so i'm staying the fuck out of it.

i actually hadn't noticed any booty harrasment because i hate to say this but.... erm.... i usually don't read her posts

however she does occasiobally own the shit out of people and she holds her own

she also needs to curb the thread derailments like shizzo

they're not entertaining

this thread derailment is because it's a getbig legend vs a getbig legend.

big MC is a friend of mine. so i know he's right about this due to his character.

Groink, you're super funny and have been owning people here for years. Why not just avoid booty? youy know? my stance is she's a female and we should really not be ever picking on females. it's tantamount to ray rice punching a girl in an elevator, just he get bigging version. he should have ignored her. it gets the point across. if you ignore her, it'll get the point across. and when she derails threads, she THRIVES on people hating on her and actually honbestly she dishes it back QUITE well. so i would say man to man groink, you hold your shit down, just ignore her. try it out bro. she's a cool chick like 80% of the time. and when she derails it's not on a shizzo level at least.....

anyway respect guys.

oh, and SEV is a raging fucking faggat

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #229 on: September 09, 2014, 05:14:26 PM »

^ As if the forever alpha Effervescent needs the advice "man to man" from the likes of you. Bro, I can only agree with the general consensus that you're trying way too hard. Way too hard to be funny, edgy and interesting. You can't force this shit. All that's happening is that people are starting to switch off and avoid reading your painfully unfunny and over-long posts.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #230 on: September 09, 2014, 05:16:13 PM »
Or I could just post what I want

And laugh at your attempts to wind me up

You spend a few hours getting the stats together buttons

Il check back in the morning to read your awesome owning

:-*

LULZ* I guess dat Alpha put beta back in his box for da night *LULZ*

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #231 on: September 09, 2014, 08:33:10 PM »
The overall winner looks great. Dude must be at least 6'4ft too.
6'3" ..it was the +5'11"  class and they ranged from that height up to 6'3" which is unusual for bodybuilding I guess but it was a good class after all. He was tested and if it comes out positive I believe there is a two year ban peppered with surprise testing. Ridiculous but it is what it is..

NightTrain

« Reply #232 on: September 09, 2014, 08:56:05 PM »
6'3" ..it was the +5'11"  class and they ranged from that height up to 6'3" which is unusual for bodybuilding I guess but it was a good class after all. He was tested and if it comes out positive I believe there is a two year ban peppered with surprise testing. Ridiculous but it is what it is..

Question still stands... do these people know you post theirs pics on a message board for your own "benefit"? Kinda breach of trust. "trainer" ethic 101.

Answer chief...

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #233 on: September 10, 2014, 12:05:49 AM »

You're bald, dude

How do you do the life thing? 

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: September 10, 2014, 12:24:24 AM »
LULZ* I guess dat Alpha put beta back in his box for da night *LULZ*

hahaha oh brother peanut butter and cock sandwiches etc

I was sleeping bro

not in a box though  :-*
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #235 on: September 10, 2014, 12:29:11 AM »
And Simon...shut the fuck up,  you're the biggest douche this place has seen in years.  Go monitor your dead board in case somebody actually posts, this way you can "review"  and make sure its acceptable  ::)
FFS someone give this guy a clean tampon.

Simple Simon

« Reply #236 on: September 10, 2014, 12:32:42 AM »
Getting your friend ready for a drug tested event and giving him deca and equipoise, fuck that's brutal.

Also make sure he has raging Gyno so he gets tested regardless of his placing.

Friends like that who needs enemies.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: September 10, 2014, 06:35:34 AM »
During the posedown

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: September 10, 2014, 06:52:02 AM »
props to radu for getting in shape and getting on stage

be interesting to see how the drug test turns out

a lot of the time they don't even bother to have them analysed

if he gets banned for a couple of years will give him the time to get some size on
T

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #239 on: September 10, 2014, 06:59:40 AM »
During the posedown
wtf his glutes are enormous

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: September 10, 2014, 07:04:45 AM »
WTF happened to his contest prep.  Ragu looked great back in July.  Striated and vascular.  He looks buttery smooth during the contest.   ???

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: September 10, 2014, 07:05:34 AM »
WTF happened to his contest prep.  Ragu looked great back in July.  Striated and vascular.  He looks buttery smooth during the contest.   ???

gym lighting + gym pump

are you new to bodybuilding  ???

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: September 10, 2014, 07:05:48 AM »
props to radu for getting in shape and getting on stage

be interesting to see how the drug test turns out

a lot of the time they don't even bother to have them analysed

if he gets banned for a couple of years will give him the time to get some size on
not sure but he should test positive I guess even with pulling everything out a couple of days before. They also mandate surprise testing every 3 months or twice a year. After a full year with Jim he should clean house in my opinion. 2 years he should mutate. If they suspend him I doubt he will bother with competing again. We'll see

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: September 10, 2014, 07:06:54 AM »
wtf his glutes are enormous
I guess you're an ass man  ;D

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: September 10, 2014, 07:17:41 AM »
gym lighting + gym pump

are you new to bodybuilding  ???

Backstage pump, plus stage lighting, apples to apples.  Are you new to bodybuilding?  Look at the pics, his stage pics are a definite regression from 1 month ago.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: September 10, 2014, 07:20:38 AM »
Backstage pump, plus stage lighting, apples to apples.  Are you new to bodybuilding?  Look at the pics, his stage pics are a definite regression from 1 month ago.
:D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: September 10, 2014, 07:22:54 AM »
Backstage pump, plus stage lighting, apples to apples.  Are you new to bodybuilding?  Look at the pics, his stage pics are a definite regression from 1 month ago.
pick a back double biceps from a month ago and put it next to this. Look closely also at the hamstrings etc.. You will notice the differences

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: September 10, 2014, 07:30:50 AM »
pick a back double biceps from a month ago and put it next to this. Look closely also at the hamstrings etc.. You will notice the differences

???

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: September 10, 2014, 07:32:27 AM »
Those are actually a week apart.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: September 10, 2014, 07:41:04 AM »
Guess you got a really short memory huh ?

You wanted to fight your boyfriend Simon a year ago for posting pictures of your kid. Now he's your best friend

You should really think before you post.  Seriously if wanted to post every time you contradicted yourself or changed your tune it would be a 100 page thread.

Sev and I used to insult the shit out of each other, but it was Getbig bullshit, we never took it serious, we used to laugh via PM.  like jim just said, away from the board Sev is different.

It seems unless you're chasing someone around getbig for whatever reason, you dont have much to post

Sev. basically does what he says he's going to do, the ttransformations , his clients, tv interviews.  We may think its goofy and laugh at him...but the guy is living his life.  What do you do besides post on Getbig, and meet  Getbiggers in bars.   I remember.you were "dieting for ibiza "  thats a long ass diet    ;)

It's so hard to keep up with at times.

At 8 am these guys are basically setting up dates to get together and fuck each others wives and by that evening it's more along the lines setting up Cage Fights to the Death.

They can be entertaining but the constant "on again off again" part gives me a headache.