Author Topic: Obama knocks Stone Henge off his bucket list diverting AF1 from trip.  (Read 565 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
Re: Obama knocks Stone Henge off his bucket list diverting AF1 from trip.
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2014, 11:13:42 AM »
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/09/president-obama-checks-stonehenge-off-his-bucket-list

You have to be FNG kidding me 

Pretty lame - again Obama's statements and actions have the wrong tone. Bucket list? Really... Sheesh.

One thing to note: Air Force 1 wasn't diverted anywhere. You may want to read the articles you post more closely.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2014, 11:21:37 AM »
Pretty lame - again Obama's statements and actions have the wrong tone. Bucket list? Really... Sheesh.

One thing to note: Air Force 1 wasn't diverted anywhere. You may want to read the articles you post more closely.

He is a grifter

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2014, 11:49:24 AM »
He is a grifter

He's just another politician.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2014, 02:21:57 PM »
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/09/president-obama-checks-stonehenge-off-his-bucket-list

You have to be FNG kidding me 

I love it...its like he wants to piss people like you off.  In any event, who gives a shit
A

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2014, 05:19:27 PM »

I love it...its like he wants to piss people like you off.  In any event, who gives a shit

I don't particularly care that Obama went to Stonehenge - it's really not that big a deal in the grand scheme of things. I think it's another tone-deaf move, but whatever... he's a lame duck and he doesn't give a fuck. But that's not really the point I wanted to make.

The point is that you only love it because it's not your money being wasted since you almost certainly pay little to nothing in taxes. I, on the other hand, am taxed at the highest tax bracket and I am paying for this frivolity. And you know what? It bothers me to see the money that I worked hard to earn be wasted.