Author Topic: Poor Bouncer vs War Machine  (Read 9594 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Poor Bouncer vs War Machine
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2014, 01:57:54 PM »
Yeah, but youre not an uber insecure American. Or your 5'2" going by my exponential exaggeration theory.

Nope, legit 4'7" 5'8" here.
As a man a lot depends on your personality if you're below the norm. Although being vastly below like Deni "getbig" Devito is pretty much a life killer. In reality most people do not gauge you permanently because of your height unless they're insecure themselves or you're an elven warrior working overtime. Women same thing.
It largely depends on how you carry yourself - I see man on a daily basis who are nearly 10 inches taller and they have zero pride and look down all the time. An enigma to me.
Friend of mine was 5'4" and although he was sporty, good looking, had good chicks it ate him alive deep down inside... drugs, loose lifestyle and now he's dead.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2014, 02:04:02 PM »
Always fuckin' with me, Kwon. I don't get it.

Just messin' :D

You did see War Machine in that courtroom yes?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2014, 02:07:39 PM »
Just messin' :D

You did see War Machine in that courtroom yes?

Of course. The fight, I meant. I didn't see anyone manhandling anyone. Which one was WM?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2014, 02:08:29 PM »
As a man a lot depends on your personality if you're below the norm. Although being vastly below like Deni "getbig" Devito is pretty much a life killer. In reality most people do not gauge you permanently because of your height unless they're insecure themselves or you're an elven warrior working overtime. Women same thing.
It largely depends on how you carry yourself - I see man on a daily basis who are nearly 10 inches taller and they have zero pride and look down all the time. An enigma to me.
Friend of mine was 5'4" and although he was sporty, good looking, had good chicks it ate him alive deep down inside... drugs, loose lifestyle and now he's dead.

They're all insecure. ALL of them. Google 'height and online dating' and watch the betas screech and lament. Even those with 'game' .. it kills them on the inside.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2014, 02:12:05 PM »
yes, the way one carries oneself has way more to do with it than height itself. Ive seen manlets who look like theyre 10ft tall and monsters who appear miniscule and beaten. Pride, confidence, its an aura that one exudes.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2014, 02:16:02 PM »

old but gold

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2014, 02:27:48 PM »

old but gold

Dang, Alex putting the hammer down after someone declared his Happy Meal a non kosher species.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2014, 02:29:43 PM »
Dang, Alex putting the hammer down after someone declared his Happy Meal a non kosher species.
alex would fuck up most everyday bouncers

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2014, 02:42:57 PM »
alex would fuck up most everyday bouncers

Strength wise yes, but I think he is more of a poser and has too much to lose.... good face/4 monitor setup/hummer/machine gun/burgers... better for him to let the ground hogs from the lower class families duke it out.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2014, 02:46:03 PM »
Strength wise yes, but I think he is more of a poser and has too much to lose.... good face/4 monitor setup/hummer/machine gun/burgers... better for him to let the ground hogs from the lower class families duke it out.
i agree

i am the same way

i dont get involved in fights because i dont wanna spike cortisol levels and/or tear muscles

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2014, 07:02:07 PM »
Best stay away from places where there is drinking and many young, egotistical males.

Was a doorman/bouncer off and on for over 20 years. Seen it all. Visiting these types of places is always a risk.

Always think defensively and never as an instigator.

There are War Machines everywhere, off kilter in the head and just looking to start shit, with someone. (I've fought War Machines. They're not well in the noggin' and dangerous, to say the least.) Whether an encounter is a win or a lose, why even bother if you can avoid it?

BUT ... If a physical altercation does happen (after an attempt to avoid it), don't "fight", but rather "seriously injure/kill".  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2014, 07:52:13 PM »
Best stay away from places where there is drinking and many young, egotistical males.

Was a doorman/bouncer off and on for over 20 years. Seen it all. Visiting these types of places is always a risk.

Always think defensively and never as an instigator.

There are War Machines everywhere, off kilter in the head and just looking to start shit, with someone. (I've fought War Machines. They're not well in the noggin' and dangerous, to say the least.) Whether an encounter is a win or a lose, why even bother if you can avoid it?

BUT ... If a physical altercation does happen (after an attempt to avoid it), don't "fight", but rather "seriously injure/kill". 

WISE words right here.  Even winning a fight can lose a person their whole life, if they punch a dude just wrong and break a neck artery and the dude falls over dead in 5 minutes.  you just never know. 

Everyone has a weapon, a strategy, a buddy, a phone... just too many factors to fight these days.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2014, 08:04:39 PM »
WISE words right here.  Even winning a fight can lose a person their whole life, if they punch a dude just wrong and break a neck artery and the dude falls over dead in 5 minutes.  you just never know. 

Everyone has a weapon, a strategy, a buddy, a phone... just too many factors to fight these days.

The time of the obligatory, cordial pre fight handshake hasn't existed in decades.

And even then that was mostly just in the movies that you seen it.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2014, 09:17:57 AM »
some dude makes comment to royce gracie awhile back about what he would do if a guy pulled out a knife or gun,royce said(id pull out my 9mm n shoot the mother fucker)lol,everyones waiting for royce to talk about some crazy jiu jitsu move n all n he says he will blow their heads off ;D
R