Author Topic: $15  (Read 4307 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: $15
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2014, 08:08:22 PM »
As you have found out. "Landslide" victories didn't pan out because this clown is a COMPLETE failure in every way imaginable. It's not even debatable in that sense. We also found out the hard way who the better candidate was in Romney. But as usual, it's the low information voter who votes more on personality and deception rather than substance.

LOL @ JoeLoco Logic

Romney didn't win in a LANDSLIDE because Obama is a failure

"It's not even debatable in that sense"

Joe, I think you're having a stroke

please have someone drive you to the hospital immediately or call a cab if necessary

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2014, 08:17:31 PM »
LOL @ JoeLoco Logic

Romney didn't win in a LANDSLIDE because Obama is a failure

"It's not even debatable in that sense"

Joe, I think you're having a stroke

please have someone drive you to the hospital immediately or call a cab if necessary

Here we go again.

Just because he won doesn't mean he could do the job....clearly. Understand? I doubt it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2014, 08:19:43 PM »
Here we go again.

Just because he won doesn't mean he could do the job....clearly. Understand? I doubt it.

I understand

now call a cab or have someone drive you to the nearest emergency room

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2014, 08:39:01 PM »
As you have found out. "Landslide" victories didn't pan out because this clown is a COMPLETE failure in every way imaginable. It's not even debatable in that sense. We also found out the hard way who the better candidate was in Romney. But as usual, it's the low information voter who votes more on personality and deception rather than substance.

Sure as shit didn't pan out.  Despite Obama being the most beatable candidate in modern history and your fellow midget proclaiming a LANDSLIDE victory for Romney, the voters saw through his flip flop bullshit and voted the opposite. 

It's God's Will.  God decided that Obama was the better candidate.  Deal with it.

Keep dredging up the birther issue in order to make yourself feel better.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2014, 08:54:33 PM »
But as usual, it's the low information voter who votes more on personality and deception rather than substance.

You're 100% right.

"As usual" you said.

Sadly, society has degenerated to the point where it IS the candidate with better hair and funnier jokes and better way with people that will win the election.  

Romney was an amazing businessman and very good as Gov, at furthering his anti-gun agenda with that gun bill he convinced repubs to support.   But people just didn't like him, so he lost the election to a super-flawed obama.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2014, 09:04:51 PM »
You're 100% right.

"As usual" you said.

Sadly, society has degenerated to the point where it IS the candidate with better hair and funnier jokes and better way with people that will win the election.  

Romney was an amazing businessman and very good as Gov, at furthering his anti-gun agenda with that gun bill he convinced repubs to support.   But people just didn't like him, so he lost the election to a super-flawed obama.

Then hopefully they'll do some research before they vote.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2014, 11:22:01 PM »
Then hopefully they'll do some research before they vote.

You don't do research, you vote Republican by reflex

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2014, 11:40:22 PM »

Bullshit, I've predicted Obama's failing from the beginning of his first term. The guys a loser and the left are blatantly predictable. They're useless.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2014, 11:54:35 PM »
Bullshit, I've predicted Obama's failing from the beginning of his first term. The guys a loser and the left are blatantly predictable. They're useless.

How are you any different from people that vote on color, or religion or whatever other mindless bullshit?

You vote based on party, that'll NEVER change. You'll vote Republican if they fronted a convicted pedophile and still make excuses for him. You're just as low info (in fact, I know you are) as those as you don't have to decide whom to vote for. Your parents decided that for you years ago.

Goodrum voted on color, he'll make excuses for Obama until his dying day.

I know you don't have the foresight to see that. But it really is there to see, you just need to look very hard. Or not so hard. You're all cut from the same cloth.

Now, if you were a swing voter, then we can talk.

But if it makes you feel better, I vote for the guy that demands of me  to do it myself, create the business environment (read, get rid of bullshit red tape) and leave me the fuck alone and give me nothing.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2014, 03:23:07 AM »
You're 100% right.

"As usual" you said.

Islamic State post reported.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2014, 04:54:22 AM »

you keep saying obama fails at everything.

that depends what your goals are, what your ideology may be.

If you're a lazy liberal mooching off the teet of the state, and your illegal cousins all moved up in the past year from Mexico, and you like to smoke pot, collect food stamps, and enjoy free cell phones...

Then you're celebrating a lot of "wins" with obama in office. 

So, like most things in life, it's just about perspective and where you stand on each issue.  For conservatives, obama is a major fail.  For libs, he's doing a-okay.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2014, 07:11:16 AM »
Why would you say such a thing? 

Cause she wears a skirt. Low information libtard voters feel all warm and fuzzy inside when they realize they can make history by voting for the first female president. Just look at the first black president.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2014, 07:35:53 AM »
Cause she wears a skirt. Low information libtard voters feel all warm and fuzzy inside when they realize they can make history by voting for the first female president. Just look at the first black president.

so repubs could run bachman and the low-info swing voters would choose her?

See, that's where the logic fails.  Does anyone truly believe Herman Cain beats obama in the general election in 2012 if romney cannot - because of his skin color?

I hate that people say "swing voters choose women and minorities" but magically, it wouldn't work with a Bachmann/Cain ticket.  if ONLY libs are voting this way - Um - wouldn't they be voting Dem ticket anyway?

LOL the argument you're making HAS to be about SWING voters - moderate/undecideds.  In this case, run a minority and/or a woman - Let Condi Rice win 60% of the vote, right?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2014, 07:38:08 AM »

yes, he's a failure and that of course is why Romney couldn't beat him.  If only Obama had been more successful then Romney would have won in a LANDSLIDE

It's not even debatable in that sense

Hey "Coach" do you have different definition for the word BECAUSE or is this statement below really a window into how your brain works

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2014, 09:13:58 AM »
so repubs could run bachman and the low-info swing voters would choose her?

See, that's where the logic fails.  Does anyone truly believe Herman Cain beats obama in the general election in 2012 if romney cannot - because of his skin color?

I hate that people say "swing voters choose women and minorities" but magically, it wouldn't work with a Bachmann/Cain ticket.  if ONLY libs are voting this way - Um - wouldn't they be voting Dem ticket anyway?

LOL the argument you're making HAS to be about SWING voters - moderate/undecideds.  In this case, run a minority and/or a woman - Let Condi Rice win 60% of the vote, right?

Hypocrisy is immune to logic and common sense.

Hell, when the GOP decided to jump on the kneegrow bandwagon to show their "progressive" side with the appointment of Michael Steele, that really worked out well.  Everyone just loved him. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2014, 09:34:02 AM »
Hypocrisy is immune to logic and common sense.

Hell, when the GOP decided to jump on the kneegrow bandwagon to show their "progressive" side with the appointment of Michael Steele, that really worked out well.  Everyone just loved him. 

In Coach's case I think we're talking about brain damage more than hypocrisy.
Either that or he's an idiot savant of political strategy.
Who else would come up with the concept that Obama is such a failure that he's rendered unbeatable in an election

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2014, 10:01:45 AM »
Who else would come up with the concept that Obama is such a failure that he's rendered unbeatable in an election

You got me there.  Can't fathom any logical explanation for that.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2014, 04:31:22 PM »

Coach barely has a concious mind. He watches FOX everyday they tell him Obama is a failure and he comes here to post it. Apparently he thinks he is the only wiever.

I sometimes think he is trolling us all nobody can be this stupid.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2014, 09:01:27 AM »

Coach barely has a concious mind. He watches FOX everyday they tell him Obama is a failure and he comes here to post it. Apparently he thinks he is the only wiever.

I sometimes think he is trolling us all nobody can be this stupid.

1. I don't need FOX to tell me that. His actions have proven that on a daily basis.

2. The big headline on CNN yesterday was who is on 'Dancing with the stars"....derp.