Author Topic: Rhoden vs. Heath (gif)  (Read 4352 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Rhoden vs. Heath (gif)
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2014, 01:50:52 AM »
Yes. Heath's arms are almost too large compared to the rest of his body.

This is what I think

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2014, 01:56:59 AM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2014, 04:16:06 AM »
He didn't even want to listen to Ron in the first place.

Ron told him to train every bodypart twice a weak and he wouldn't do it, said it was too much for him

Yeah I've seen Rhoden when he was training with Ronnie and 212 competitor Corey at metroflex , Rhodens physique is not impressive at all in person and he was training like a pussy

Phil looks ten times more impressive in person

I don't get it with Rhoden, yeah good structure/shape but as far as impressiveness goes even Cormier looked much more impressive in person and a lot of guys would say Cormier didn't look too impressive in person

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2014, 04:22:01 AM »
Lol good gif, when he morphs into Phil his Tris, calves, and delts grow and he loses an entire row of abs

whitewidow

« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2014, 04:38:54 AM »
these two or just a few points diffrence and I wouldn;t be surprised either way but of course politics come into play so Heath will win again. It will take awhile to knock Phil off the thrown
and I remeber years ago in 2005 when lift studios first introduced Phil Heath on a thread. It was when that Mo elbasouni guy said he was gpoing to win nationals that years,bragged about it for months on getbig then liftstudios posted what he was up against and that man was "The gift" Phil Heath/ heath did win that show and become pro I think he was 23 or 24 at the time. funny it seems like yesterday but that was 9 years ago and at that point i didn;t think I was looking at a 4 time mr.olympia physique. Phils come along way.

Rhoden is great as well nice waist but lacks those crazy pops phil has.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2014, 04:44:21 AM »
these two or just a few points diffrence and I wouldn;t be surprised either way but of course politics come into play so Heath will win again. It will take awhile to knock Phil off the thrown
and I remeber years ago in 2005 when lift studios first introduced Phil Heath on a thread. It was when that Mo elbasouni guy said he was gpoing to win nationals that years,bragged about it for months on getbig then liftstudios posted what he was up against and that man was "The gift" Phil Heath/ heath did win that show and become pro I think he was 23 or 24 at the time. funny it seems like yesterday but that was 9 years ago and at that point i didn;t think I was looking at a 4 time mr.olympia physique. Phils come along way.

Rhoden is great as well nice waist but lacks those crazy pops phil has.

Whatever happened with mo elbowmacaroni? He had a good physique