Author Topic: Sandoz Omnitrope Somatropin  (Read 9362 times)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Sandoz Omnitrope Somatropin
« on: September 07, 2014, 10:40:07 AM »
looking for reviews and experiences with it thanks...

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
Re: Sandoz Omnitrope Somatropin
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 10:47:21 PM »
Good stuff.  Can't go wrong with any Rx USA GH.  The most cost effective of the pharm grade GH.  Hold a bit more water with it than Serostim and Humatrope.

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 04:31:09 AM »
It's still really fucking expensive! the prices on Real human grade HGH have always been crazy high. I wish it was affordable considering 100 Iu's will only last 14-15 days.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 07:23:30 AM »
I have some doubts whether I got legit product or counterfeit. The writing on the back of the box is upside down.

30IU amp for 100 pound cost price. Wanted a 36 iu genetropin pen.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2014, 08:39:19 AM »
Hmmm.......here's the crack.

Pharma Geneotropin with a script bought from legit pharmacy costs £208 for a 12ml Cartridge in England (36IU)

Now you can still get legitimate Pharma imports from say places like Lebanon about half that price (similar to yours) but often will get degraded in travel since it needs to be put in ice bucket unless they are the Mini Quick types (already mixed) in which case can be stored at room temperature for approximately 3 months.

Also HGH because of its price is one of the most counterfeited PEDS. They counterfeit legit looking Pharma HGH but its fake.

How many IU's are you taking?

I would say anything over 7IU legit HGH you should notice quite a bit of water retention. You might feel slightly more lethargic in the afternoons, start yawning etc also be able to sleep like a baby in the evening and have very vivid crazy long ass dreams, also should notice probably some CTS and hands going numb sooner or later.

If legit or not degraded in travel you should start "feeling it" within a week or so. Different feeling than anabolics, like a calm feeling of sorts. Hard to describe. Pumps should be more insane.
Skin should become smoother and fresh, body hair will grow back super quick around a month in etc.

If you are spot injecting SubQ under the skin, should be bit red and irritated normally

I can get Phizer pens for cheaper than 208 here, taking 4-5 iu of this Somatropin and staying aware of possible effects like the ones you describe.

bensif

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2014, 09:19:39 AM »
Definitely avoid Omnitropin in the UK. 9/10 fakes. Same goes for Nordi.

Only pharma I would trust here right now is the Pfizer genotropin 36iu pens. Ansomone is a safe bet too if you can find it.

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2014, 07:10:17 PM »
upside down writing? dosn't sound write. warp it up and send it back up.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2014, 11:44:06 AM »
Definitely avoid Omnitropin in the UK. 9/10 fakes. Same goes for Nordi.

Only pharma I would trust here right now is the Pfizer genotropin 36iu pens. Ansomone is a safe bet too if you can find it.

My last show I ran ansomone, realy good stuff....could only afford to run 2iu am and pm

Ive got to add, the chinease novos werent that far away reults wise, just a bit more water retention

nattybay

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2014, 09:48:12 AM »
looking for reviews and experiences with it thanks...

Its veryvery good....i used it for quite some time at 12iu/day...divided in dosages of 3iu 4 times a day.
You need to run slin if you run my dose...lol

Daily growth and new muscle popping out.

I would definitely suggest you to run that schering primobolan depot at ATLEAST 700mg/week for omnitrope to really shine and show the beautiful results.

If you getting the right price..then definitely go for it

Simple Simon

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2014, 11:04:24 AM »
I know someone with the genatropin pens 36 iu, paid £180 each for them
Fuck that.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2014, 06:31:58 AM »
What's the minimum amout of IU's needed daily to see results? 3-4? So a 36 IU pen only gonna last about ten days?

nattybay

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2014, 12:05:00 PM »
What's the minimum amout of IU's needed daily to see results? 3-4? So a 36 IU pen only gonna last about ten days?

4IU is bare minimum. It takes 1mg, i.e, 3IU to replace your natural gh levels. Anything less will not give you considerable results if we talk bodybuilding.

If you are over 40yrs, 2 iu will actually make a difference lol

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2014, 02:24:05 PM »
4IU is bare minimum. It takes 1mg, i.e, 3IU to replace your natural gh levels. Anything less will not give you considerable results if we talk bodybuilding.

If you are over 40yrs, 2 iu will actually make a difference lol

Thank you. The pros taking 20 IU's a day is one expensive habit!