Author Topic: Lee - Cormier plate of food story  (Read 5518 times)

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
Lee - Cormier plate of food story
« on: February 12, 2006, 12:15:51 AM »
Lee I heard I think in your Probodybuilding weekly interview that Cormier actually snatched a plate of food from you. why did he do that? what was the food and what did you say after that?

I've seen Cormier in person though at the time I wasn't a bodybuilding fan and I didn't recognize him. It was when I used to go to Victor's gym... Chris has a big friggin head... Like OJ.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Lee - Cormier plate of food story
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2006, 12:17:29 AM »
gibber - i heard you ate that gay asian mans hotdog while he was driving on the ride home to your house.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2006, 12:21:04 AM »
you still on that? get a girl man.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2006, 12:26:32 AM »
you still on that? get a girl man.
IM OFF CYCLE DUDE, I STAY CELIBATE, ONLY JERKING OFF ONCE A WEEK TO KEEP HEALTHY, THIS IS MY TIME TO FOCUS ON THE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2006, 12:27:33 AM »
don't care. so go jerk off then and stop thinking of me.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2006, 12:35:38 AM »
okay double xl i offer a truce... you like jerking off? here. you probably seen this already but still. have fun and leave me alone.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2006, 11:02:10 AM »
Hey gibblergobbler, whats wrong with you, why do you leave yourself open like that to be picked on.  Either your  that stupid, or you really are a queer boy that gets turned on by men insulting you.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2006, 12:37:06 PM »
i told a story that was 100 percent true not thinking about being made fun of by imature people.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2006, 01:11:06 PM »
You just discuss stupid topics, which give people an avenue to attack u.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2006, 02:01:31 PM »
i dont know what stupid topics you're talking about... all this is because of the comment i posted about the other day when a gay asian dude was talking to me.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2006, 07:55:24 PM »
So Lee can you tell us the Cormier plate of food story please? That kinda stuff is always fun to hear. what was behind it? a lot of guys say cormier is a jerk.

Acerimmer1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2006, 12:25:40 PM »
I was in Gold's for 1 month back in 2004. Chris Cormier was in afew times... You're right. He has an oversized head, I was half tempted to ask him how he was training it.

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2006, 05:10:24 PM »
didnt tyson smack cormier on the back of the head at some club.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2006, 08:06:02 PM »
Smacks in the back of the head are so funny. One time in high school i was watching a couple of people play arcade games. they were two guys i knew. one was a big jamaican dude who used to try to mess with me until i told him to go get some friends in front of everyone and the other one was a friend of mine who was kind of a class clown who was always laughing. i mean constantly laughing no matter what. he would laugh at retarded stuff. He would laugh with these forced "ha ha ha"'s and sometimes with his teeth together kinda breathing in. Anyway we were in this candy store and he was laughing about some kinda nonsense and the Jamaican dude was saying a button was broken on the arcade. When the store owner heard it he comes up and pushes the laughing guy and starts trying to pick a fight with him saying "man i'm tired of you, you're here every day! why you always laughing?!" the guy looked like he was gonna hit him so the laughing guy did his best to stop laughing didn't even answer the store owner just leaned away from him when he was yelling. The Jamaican guy stayed playing and later (I don't remember how) the store owner got the idea the jamaican guy broke the machine so he comes up from behind and smacks him in the back of the head so hard and so clean. it was the hardest smack i've ever heard. So after some screaming but no fighting the jamaican guy gives me five cents and starts saying yo n i gga go get me some matches i'm gonna burn the machine... I didn't do it. Later on when we were talking about it the laughing kid laughed a lot about this. I don't think I had ever heard him laugh so hard. The funniest thing about it was that his hair (at least in the back) was all but completely shaven so the smack was really really loud.