Author Topic: Boomerangs!  (Read 10328 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Boomerangs!
« on: September 08, 2014, 02:40:46 AM »
How do I permantly turn a guy off that keeps trying to come back like a boomerang? Last year in march I briefly dated a much younger guy and then dumped him when I realised he was wrong for me and not experienced enough in life. He contacted me several months later and I told him I was not interested and that he was a douch. Fast forward to Saturday and he sends me a message on Facebook saying that he's not being creepy but he saw me today and I looked great. I said thanks and he said that's okay. Now hes messaging me asking me what I am doing. I said I am cooking dinner and he's asking is it anything nice. In other words small talk. How do I turn him off for good? I have been quite mean to him last time he tried this even telling him I had zero feelings for him and that he doesn't know how to satisfy me. It worked for a while but now the boomerang has seen me. And all I was doing was shopping with a girlfriend and having lunch dressed in my gym clothes.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: Boomerangs!
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 03:10:15 AM »
I have boomerangs coming from all directions all the time....I just don't reply, it's the best approach, in all honesty many times I just see the name flash on my whatsapp and I read the message two weeks later when I remember if at all.

Monday to Friday work wipes out 12hrs of my day, sleep 7, food toilet break and quick shower about 1.30 hour, this leaves me with less than 4 hours for gym and a small window of relaxation/rest in the evening, barely long enough for a movie...I don't have 1 or 2 minutes to waste reading and replying to messages from people I don't need in my life.
S

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 03:10:50 AM »
How do I permantly turn a guy off that keeps trying to come back like a boomerang? Last year in march I briefly dated a much younger guy and then dumped him when I realised he was wrong for me and not experienced enough in life. He contacted me several months later and I told him I was not interested and that he was a douch. Fast forward to Saturday and he sends me a message on Facebook saying that he's not being creepy but he saw me today and I looked great. I said thanks and he said that's okay. Now hes messaging me asking me what I am doing. I said I am cooking dinner and he's asking is it anything nice. In other words small talk. How do I turn him off for good? I have been quite mean to him last time he tried this even telling him I had zero feelings for him and that he doesn't know how to satisfy me. It worked for a while but now the boomerang has seen me. And all I was doing was shopping with a girlfriend and having lunch dressed in my gym clothes.

Invite him over for dinner and leave some massively skid marked underwear on the kitchen floor while you're cooking. When he mentions it, just say "Oh, those? Yeah I was going to pick them up a few days ago but haven't got round to it" and then continue cooking, occasionly using the same hand to scratch your bumhole  ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 03:40:54 AM »
I have boomerangs coming from all directions all the time....I just don't reply, it's the best approach, in all honesty many times I just see the name flash on my whatsapp and I read the message two weeks later when I remember if at all.

Monday to Friday work wipes out 12hrs of my day, sleep 7, food toilet break and quick shower about 1.30 hour, this leaves me with less than 4 hours for gym and a small window of relaxation/rest in the evening, barely long enough for a movie...I don't have 1 or 2 minutes to waste reading and replying to messages from people I don't need in my life.
Yeah I hear you. Ignore completely... Don't even be a friend. They are using the friendship card as an excuse to communicate.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2014, 03:41:09 AM »

This.

Just stop responding back to his messages. He will eventually realize that he's not having any luck and will move on.
Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2014, 03:44:06 AM »
This.

Just stop responding back to his messages. He will eventually realize that he's not having any luck and will move on.
Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.
He waits for a few months and then tries again. And nothing has changed as far as I am concerned. I just get meaner.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2014, 03:46:35 AM »
Invite him over for dinner and leave some massively skid marked underwear on the kitchen floor while you're cooking. When he mentions it, just say "Oh, those? Yeah I was going to pick them up a few days ago but haven't got round to it" and then continue cooking, occasionly using the same hand to scratch your bumhole  ;D
Sounds like a good getbig story to tell  :D But that will eat into my getbig posting time !

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2014, 03:53:32 AM »
Men confuse friendly talk with "open options", hence if you ever truly want someone out of your life, then stop talking to them.

Friendships with ex's never work in general, especially with younger folk. I have more ex's than I can count...I am friends with ZERO....still on good terms with some, if I bumped into them we would say hi, hug and genuinely ask each other "how are you" "good to see you" but that's it, we will walk separate ways.
S

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2014, 03:59:12 AM »
He waits for a few months and then tries again. And nothing has changed as far as I am concerned. I just get meaner.

The thing is, you're still talking to him. Even if you're being mean, you're still giving him some attention by replying back. Next time he messages you on FB or whatever, just ignore it and don't respond back. He sends another one, ignore it too and so on. Even block him if you have to.

If you do want to message him, just make it a final message by telling him that you aren't interested in getting back with him at all and will not be responding back to any of his messages from now on.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2014, 03:59:26 AM »
Men confuse friendly talk with "open options", hence if you ever truly want someone out of your life, then stop talking to them.

Friendships with ex's never work in general, especially with younger folk. I have more ex's than I can count...I am friends with ZERO....still on good terms with some, if I bumped into them we would say hi, hug and genuinely ask each other "how are you" "good to see you" but that's it, we will walk separate ways.
You are right Skorp. They see an opportunity still. You always make logical sense !

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2014, 04:03:54 AM »
The thing is, you're still talking to him. Even if you're being mean, you're still giving him some attention by replying back. Next time he messages you on FB or whatever, just ignore it and don't respond back. He sends another one, ignore it too and so on. Even block him if you have to.

If you do want to message him, just make it a final message by telling him that you aren't interested in getting back with him at all and will not be responding back to any of his messages from now on.
I told him a year ago that I was interested in someone else and had zero feelings in him. I told him to not contact me again. I dated him briefly in march 2013. It should be enough time for him to get the message.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2014, 04:07:44 AM »
You should really ask this on the G&O Booty, we are not really used to scenarios that end up with 'no' from females etc, bit out our depth here. Maybe also pm some desperados like Roger Bacon for the real inside scoop

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2014, 04:16:14 AM »
You should really ask this on the G&O Booty, we are not really used to scenarios that end up with 'no' from females etc, bit out our depth here. Maybe also pm some desperados like Roger Bacon for the real inside scoop
Rather ask you bunch because I was wondering should I just tell him I want marriage? Is this be mean keep them keen thing actually true for some??? I am direct and don't play games so if I am interested in a guy then he knows it. I don't play games. But there are people who enjoy the chase.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2014, 05:14:38 AM »
Rather ask you bunch because I was wondering should I just tell him I want marriage? Is this be mean keep them keen thing actually true for some??? I am direct and don't play games so if I am interested in a guy then he knows it. I don't play games. But there are people who enjoy the chase.

As I said, it's a completely alien concept for guys like us to deal with female refusals. I would love to help, but you could be speaking chinese and I would understand it more.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2014, 05:29:24 AM »

this is it

silence is the only tactic

men have a habit of taking a polite response and convincing themselves that the women has the hots for them
T

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2014, 05:33:41 AM »
As I said, it's a completely alien concept for guys like us to deal with female refusals. I would love to help, but you could be speaking chinese and I would understand it more.
Hes from the UK. He immigrated out here and has no family in Aussie.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2014, 05:34:39 AM »
this is it

silence is the only tactic

men have a habit of taking a polite response and convincing themselves that the women has the hots for them
I will ignore any form of communication from him.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2014, 05:50:52 AM »
I will ignore any form of communication from him.

That's it. As soon as you decide "this guy is never dipping his nugget in my bucket" ever again, friendly chit chat is off the menu.
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2014, 05:56:41 AM »
That's it. As soon as you decide "this guy is never dipping his nugget in my bucket" ever again, friendly chit chat is off the menu.

yes skorp as soon as booty thought "this guy is never dipping his liquorice in my sherbert again" friendly chit chat was finished
T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2014, 06:04:26 AM »
yes skorp as soon as booty thought "this guy is never dipping his liquorice in my sherbert again" friendly chit chat was finished

;D

S

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2014, 06:08:33 AM »
It's more like just being polite. I am not even friendly or sweet. Last time I became out right mean to get the message accross. I said he didn't know what to do with me when he had me. He abruptly stopped messaging. I guess seeing me shopping ignited his stupidness.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2014, 06:11:00 AM »
This sounds better than saying nuggets in a bucket. I am not a bucket Skorp.  >:( its the pleasure dome !

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2014, 05:24:43 PM »
This uk guy is still sending me small talk messages asking what I am doing today. I can't play games... It's not in my nature. So I asked him why he was talking to me again and that I don't want a repeat of last times grovelling to see me and that I was too old for him. I would rather tell him straight up that he is wasting his time. I mean I know what he's up to and I am putting him in his tracks . He replied with that I am not too old. My reply was that I am not old but I am too old for him and that I need 35 plus. He said he understands. So it's resolved.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2014, 10:50:26 PM »

You are reasonably attractive and in decent shape for your age.

Trouble is, the fact you are single at this age and have been for some time will raise major alarm bells for any male that you consider to be a "catch".

How many times have we seen this guys? One of your mates comes along and describes the perfect woman.. "No kids, looks great, works out, own house & car, single and 35 but looks 25" -a good friend will always come back with "what's the catch" but it gets ignored &  we all know how it works out - you & your mate 6 months later in the pub and him telling you about whatever psychotic event she just put him through.

So I think you have to get to grips with the fact that this is as good as it's going to get for you. You need to lower your expectations. You have kids too which is another strike against.

I think you should count yourself lucky with the guy above and marry him immediately.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2014, 11:08:27 PM »
You are reasonably attractive and in decent shape for your age.

Trouble is, the fact you are single at this age and have been for some time will raise major alarm bells for any male that you consider to be a "catch".

How many times have we seen this guys? One of your mates comes along and describes the perfect woman.. "No kids, looks great, works out, own house & car, single and 35 but looks 25" -a good friend will always come back with "what's the catch" but it gets ignored &  we all know how it works out - you & your mate 6 months later in the pub and him telling you about whatever psychotic event she just put him through.

So I think you have to get to grips with the fact that this is as good as it's going to get for you. You need to lower your expectations. You have kids too which is another strike against.

I think you should count yourself lucky with the guy above and marry him immediately.
My off spring are almost 20 and 18. Honestly at my age a man should not be shocked that I have children. It would raise more alarm bells if I was single and had never had children. I don't believe in settling... And my heart has to be into the guy! I gave this guy a chance already and he turned me off with his games. I don't play games so he got the flick. Too many men out there to settle for the wrong one!