Author Topic: To up the Tren or to not up the Tren?  (Read 2752 times)

kevthekid

• Getbig III
To up the Tren or to not up the Tren?
« on: September 08, 2014, 04:36:04 PM »
I'm currently on a Test P/Tren A/ Mast P cycle and running tren at 100EOD so that comes out to 400 a week. I don't know if I should up it. My sides tapered off because I used to sweat a fuck load but not anymore. I'm thinking about bumping it from 100EOD 8 weeks to 75-100ED for 10-12 weeks because I REALLY love this shit and I wish I never had to come off lol. Running 50mg EOD for Test P and Mast P which equals out to 200 a week for each. Only reason I am asking this is because this is my first tren cycle I have ran.

Stats
6'0
201.5lbs
12%BF (Probably lower now)

mazfit

• Getbig III
Re: To up the Tren or to not up the Tren?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 08:38:08 AM »
depends what you want.

plus why do you have to come off? steroids dont kill people, narcotics and alchol do mixed with steroids.

if you want to be something in the world of fitness or bodybuilding

for groewth
150mg tren a day minimum
1 gram test mimum for enanth - PROP
600mg NPP minimum
1g EQ
cycle your orals 4 weeks on anarola 4 weeks on dbol 4 weeks off repeat.

thats for growth.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 08:39:28 AM »
depends what you want.

plus why do you have to come off? steroids dont kill people, narcotics and alchol do mixed with steroids.

if you want to be something in the world of fitness or bodybuilding

for groewth
150mg tren a day minimum
1 gram test mimum for enanth - PROP
600mg NPP minimum
1g EQ
cycle your orals 4 weeks on anarola 4 weeks on dbol 4 weeks off repeat.

thats for growth.

I'm not going to come off im going to cycle and cruise cycle cruise cycle cruise and so on and doesn't 150mg tren a ED seem like a lot? I don't think I would ever go above 100mg ED

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2014, 08:45:26 AM »
good answer

add HGH i dont know what to suggest for u usa peeple but here 4ius is enough gradual increased to 6-8ius if you can handel it over 4 months. then again increease by an iu every 2 months

fk insulin for now not needed unless you want to be freak you can go pro without it i have we all have, to do damage as a pro you need it tho. use insulin as your last weapon i dont care what GH 15 says, you can get to 235lbs lean at 5'11 without insulin

not without growth and tren though no way no how no sir, and use peptides ghrp2 and mod grf 100mcg a day followed by 2ius growth 30 mins after every jab.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2014, 08:47:52 AM »
good answer

add HGH i dont know what to suggest for u usa peeple but here 4ius is enough gradual increased to 6-8ius if you can handel it over 4 months. then again increease by an iu every 2 months

fk insulin for now not needed unless you want to be freak you can go pro without it i have we all have, to do damage as a pro you need it tho. use insulin as your last weapon i dont care what GH 15 says, you can get to 235lbs lean at 5'11 without insulin

not without growth and tren though no way no how no sir, and use peptides ghrp2 and mod grf 100mcg a day followed by 2ius growth 30 mins after every jab.
I'm only 19 now so I don't think I'll be considering GH till im older.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2014, 08:49:42 AM »
peps - 100mcg x3-4 times a day even

but to answer your question the more tren the better if you can handel it depends how your bofy excepts the drug. i run 200mgs a day when growing with npp at 1 gram a week

this is LEGIT gear though and with legit gear you will ffeel lethargic you will get your head messed up, you will no be able to sleep

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2014, 08:57:37 AM »
peps - 100mcg x3-4 times a day even

but to answer your question the more tren the better if you can handel it depends how your bofy excepts the drug. i run 200mgs a day when growing with npp at 1 gram a week

this is LEGIT gear though and with legit gear you will ffeel lethargic you will get your head messed up, you will no be able to sleep

I don't think im gonna be able to afford all gear you told me to use since I don't have a full time job and work part time and go to school so what do you suggest I use that would cost 300-700 dollars total

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2014, 09:08:23 AM »
for growth on a budget

500mg prop
800mg tren
300mg NPP
100mg anadrol

as close to that as you can get with your budget

peptides are cheap as hell and will help you even at 19. make sure you get a good source and dose 100mcg ghrp2 and mod grf x3 a day.

Im telling you and everyone on this forum I DO NOT SELL ANYTHING OR PUSH ANY BRAND OR LAB OR SOURCE

peptides work if you think they are shit you are getting crap stuff, they done work as good as legit hgh but they dump all your natural hgh from your pituitry gland into your system. at your  age your dumping aroun 1.5 - 2ius natural with the peps your dumping an extra 3ius a day

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2014, 09:10:37 AM »
for growth on a budget

500mg prop
800mg tren
300mg NPP
100mg anadrol

as close to that as you can get with your budget

peptides are cheap as hell and will help you even at 19. make sure you get a good source and dose 100mcg ghrp2 and mod grf x3 a day.

I've heard a lot about peptides and seen them on the research chem websites but do they really work? Like is it really worth the money to spend on them instead of use more test or something?

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2014, 09:16:55 AM »
yes they work, there not going to work like 6ius of hgh a day but it your own hgh that made you from baby to man, the problem is getting more then 10ius of your own per day is going to be a struggle as the max you can dose is every 2-3 hours, plus with not eating carbs an hour before dosing it not going to be fiesable

but it does have its place in bodybuildingf and we are all using it ontop of everything else

Complex Carbs

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2014, 09:20:01 AM »
You look like a natural who recently started training.

You have zero development, you should be asking yourself other questions.

Why do you look worse than some people who never lifted a weight in their life?

Why do you look worse than some lifetime naturals? Kid, you are on a gram of the strongest and est compounds, at this rate, you will need 3 grams of steroids to ever look somewhat decent.

Have you seen how our resident retard Anabolichalo looked on TRT doses?
Hundreds of times better than you, he looked better than you when he was natural.

What do you gather is the reason for this?

Instead of increasing any steroid, instead of even talking about steroids at all, go off, learn to eat and learn to train, do it natural for a while and then start a bit steroids.

I would do harakiri if i looked like you even if i was natural.

I hope this helps to gain some reality perspective, the steroids have made you delusional.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2014, 09:28:43 AM »

Why do you look worse than some lifetime naturals? Kid, you are on a gram of the strongest and est compounds, at this rate, you will need 3 grams of steroids to ever look somewhat decent.

Hundreds of times better than you, he looked better than you when he was natural.

Instead of increasing any steroid, instead of even talking about steroids at all, go off, learn to eat and learn to train, do it natural for a while and then start a bit steroids.

I hope this helps to gain some reality perspective, the steroids have made you delusional.

I can't tell if you're talking about me or not?

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2014, 09:32:40 AM »

GTFO HERE YOU FILTHY PEACE OF SCUM

IM A PRO WHAT WILL YOU EVER BE A PEACE OF SHIT NEVER DOING ANYTHING IN THE WORLD OF BODYBUILDING JUST SITTING AT HOME WANKING TO YOU LOW DOSE TEST AND YOUR UGLY SHIT FACE

YOUR NOTHING WILL NEVER BE ANYTHING AND WILL DIE A FAT PEACE OF SHIT WITH A FAT UGLY GIRLFRIEND IN A SHIT JOB IN A SHIT LIFE

YOU DIRTY LYING SCUM PEACE OF SHIT

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2014, 09:37:46 AM »
yOU WANK OVER LOOKING LIKE PEOPLE LIKE ME - YOU HAVENT EVEN SEEN A PICTURE BUT IF Y OU DID

YOU BUY YOUR SHIT MAGAZINE AND WANK OVER MY PICTURE DREAMING OF ONE DAY APPEARING IN MAGAZINES WHEN IN REALITY WE GET PAID SHIT FOR THAT YOU DELUSIONAL SCUM BAG

IF LIFE IS ABOUT HAVING MONEY, HAVING MUSCLE COMPETEING AT TOP LEVEL AND HAVING A SMOKING HOT GIRL THEN I HAVE SUCEEDED WHAT DO YOU HAVE FUCKING NOTHING.

GO EAT SHIT AND STOP LYING TO EVERYONE THAT DIET AND TRAINING GETS YOU A PHYSIQUE

STEROIDS HGH AND INSULIN GET YOU A FUKING POHYSIQUE YOU PEACE OF TRASH

Complex Carbs

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2014, 10:43:58 AM »
I can't tell if you're talking about me or not?
That is exactly the problem, oh the irony.

Yes i am talking about you and i really mean it.

@mazfat:

"i am a pro"

HAHAHA, a pro at what?
Drinking semen?

Even if you were a jacked Obama i would not give a shit, are you saying this guy should just carry on and his "results" are typical for the drugs he takes?

Do not reply, it's not really a question.

Haha, "i am a pro"

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2014, 01:32:16 PM »
lots of roid rage in this thread
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2014, 03:00:06 PM »
lots of roid rage in this thread
a gram of tren will do that to you.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2014, 01:54:05 AM »
That is exactly the problem, oh the irony.

Yes i am talking about you and i really mean it.

@mazfat:

"i am a pro"

HAHAHA, a pro at what?
Drinking semen?

Even if you were a jacked Obama i would not give a shit, are you saying this guy should just carry on and his "results" are typical for the drugs he takes?

Do not reply, it's not really a question.

Haha, "i am a pro"

MAYBE HES GETTING BUNK JABRONIE GEAR.

1g of tren at 235lbs 5'10 my body geels like its bneen hiot by car but i grow and grown, delts pop got heart burn which burns my tghropat but i grow and grow and get lean and lean

probably with usa bunk crap underdosed shat - peeop[le take 10iusx hgh a day and feeling nothing wtf wtf
4ius a day ui cant iopen hands and cant get out of bed.