Author Topic: Phentermine  (Read 5692 times)

BAZZERKER

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Phentermine
« on: February 12, 2006, 07:48:26 AM »
ive tried a fat burner during a work out called phentermine the dose was 37.5 mg i toke one pill before my work out and i gotta say the pill is amazing. i was a big fan of ephedra starcker 2 and these pills are just as good maybe better..

has anyone on the board tried these pills???
i was thinking on getting some to cut up for the summer
I

Hitman_Forhire

• Getbig II
Re: Phentermine
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2006, 09:01:54 AM »
I've never heard of them, they sound great though. I was wondering how long you had used ephedra in the past and maybe how long you've been on this stuff.

I seems to me, that I used ephedra alot more than others back in the day :D. Because of this I'm not very sensitive if I take something I have to load up.

I was wondering if you'd been takin g it for a while because lately , it seems that new stuff I try seems to lose its 'power' after a week or two and no longer give me that boost that I want.

Just wondering, and thanks cause this could be an interesting thing to try!
Go Big/Go Home

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2006, 07:13:55 PM »
I am not sure if you spelled it wrong or anything, but true Phentermine (also named Obinex, adipex, and few other names) is actually a controlled med.  Purely an amphetimine it is quite strong.  The strength incidentally is 37.5mg in the brand name.  Though some generic combos have slightly different ratios.

Maybe you got something that was a word play on this.  The legal version is a white tablet with little blue speckles on it. 

From a legal standpoint, Stimulant X blows away anything I have ever tried before.  But I am not a real big fan of stims though.

Hitman_Forhire

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2006, 11:04:19 PM »
NO wonder it had such a kick!
Go Big/Go Home

Razzor

• Getbig II
  • Get it up..keep it up!
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2006, 01:01:18 PM »
It is basically Phen/Phen, without the second Phen, Phenteremine is the amphetemine portion of the old weight loss cocktail, you will sometimes see it prescribed with Prozac now, or similar mood stabilizers, it's just prescribed speed, it is a controlled substance, not something you get over the counter, it comes in pill or capsule, brand name is the pill, lots of generics in the capsules, good stuff, but just watch it, had a bro start taking upwards of 115 mgs a day, and he started having heart issues after a few months, as with everything like that, watch your blood pressure and all those good things.

Hitman_Forhire

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2006, 10:01:40 PM »
OH shit, I didn't realize it was that kinda thing. Thanks for the info.
Go Big/Go Home

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2006, 12:58:16 AM »
It is basically Phen/Phen, without the second Phen, Phenteremine is the amphetemine portion of the old weight loss cocktail, you will sometimes see it prescribed with Prozac now, or similar mood stabilizers, it's just prescribed speed, it is a controlled substance, not something you get over the counter, it comes in pill or capsule, brand name is the pill, lots of generics in the capsules, good stuff, but just watch it, had a bro start taking upwards of 115 mgs a day, and he started having heart issues after a few months, as with everything like that, watch your blood pressure and all those good things.

^yes.

I think ECA works well enough.  Anything more is getting a bit edgy, IMO.

If you're willing to run these harsher mixes, why not go all the way and use DNP then?

That's the strongest fatburner.  It literally melts the fat (and YOU) at the same time.   :)

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Hitman_Forhire

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2006, 06:08:46 AM »
Yeah, I'm not into anything crazy. Ephedra give me plenty of kick, and that's plenty for me. I was wondering the other day, I wonder what Lee Priest uses. I have his Blond Myth DVD, and he lost 45 pounds in 5 weeks, seemingly to not lose any muscle whatsoever by the video. Yet he's still ripped to the core. Obviously there are some generous AAS involved but I wonder what kind of a strong stack he uses since the only cardio he does during the entire thing is moderate bicycle. Interesting.
Go Big/Go Home

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2006, 09:04:58 AM »
Phentermine just kills your appetite.  I can't see it having any BBing following because you literally can not get the calories you need everyday while using it.  Also the energy kick it delivers is the high-strung nervous kind of energy.  Where you feel like unless you are actively doing something you are going to get sick.

Hitman_Forhire

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2006, 08:07:04 PM »
Damn, that sounds like when I overdosed on ephedrine once...I got some NON-labled tabs mixed up. I had some generic 25mg caps and some 10mg ripped fuel caps. Somehow I managed to fuck up and take 5x25mg caps instead of 5x10mg caps, it was horrible. Freezing sweats, naseau and then constapation. It was fucked up. To this day I still don't know how it happend as I keep my tabs setup in a few of those "daily pill boxes"...It was fucked for sure...
Go Big/Go Home

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2006, 10:45:10 AM »
It's idiots like you that cause products like Ephedrine being banned (or reduced to 8mg version in certain places) 

Damn, that sounds like when I overdosed on ephedrine once...I got some NON-labled tabs mixed up. I had some generic 25mg caps and some 10mg ripped fuel caps. Somehow I managed to f**k up and take 5x25mg caps instead of 5x10mg caps, it was horrible. Freezing sweats, naseau and then constapation. It was fucked up. To this day I still don't know how it happend as I keep my tabs setup in a few of those "daily pill boxes"...It was fucked for sure...

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2006, 08:20:55 PM »
It's idiots like you that cause products like Ephedrine being banned (or reduced to 8mg version in certain places) 

^Word.

Idiots who don't take personal responsibility for their health.  They end up being the horror stories that cause us all the fall.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...