Author Topic: How many titles will Phil win by retirement and why?  (Read 2612 times)

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
How many titles will Phil win by retirement and why?
« on: September 09, 2014, 12:05:09 PM »
I say 10

Cementing him as the #2 BB of ALL time (which he already is. Met him in person, not at expos or public events, but personally twice now. Once off season once in last 2 weeks -- pre O mode. No stopping this guy. He is THAT far ahead of the competition.

And guess what? He'd challenge Ronnie back in that day
he'd challenge Dorian back in that day

He'd be 2 to Arnold back in that day
it's not about width. This guy is so aesthetic and out of everyone's league with perfect flow

Guess a #. I say TEN; minimum Seven

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: How many titles will Phil win by retirement and why?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 12:07:11 PM »
Doesn't work that way.  People thought Ronnie could win 5 more but injuries go up and drug response goes down. Phil can't continue to balloon up every year without his receptors just being thrashed in about 3-4 more years

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 12:10:12 PM »
Doesn't work that way.  People thought Ronnie could win 5 more but injuries go up and drug response goes down. Phil can't continue to balloon up every year without his receptors just being thrashed in about 3-4 more years

Im....im...im going to have to go with the white devil on this one..yup..yuuup.
Mr. AZ 2003

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2014, 12:10:17 PM »

I disagree!

Phil trains LIGHT off video often

He's smart
he cycles as in CRUISES most of the year (no pro does thus anymore... His GENETICS and work ethic-'genetics!- are better.

Also 2014 Phil can stay 2014 Phil and win 10 nobody will touch that

But he will grow. U don't get Phil. Never ever seen as smart or as competitive since Arnold

He's also young

And u didn't guess a # of sandows by retirement blanco!

I say 10

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2014, 12:11:05 PM »
lol i swear to god i read this and thought you were talking about Phil Jackson.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2014, 12:11:29 PM »
Phil is going for 10+, mark my words. Phil "The Gift" Heath ist the man, THE represantative the sport has been waiting for all those years. Phil is the man who took BB to the mainstream.

I mean look at that, a pro BB sharing a poster with David Guetta. Would have been unthinkable with these uncharismatic, dumb meathead like Yates or Coleman all those years b4 ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2014, 12:11:41 PM »
He'll get to 7

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2014, 12:11:50 PM »
Im....im...im going to have to go with the white devil on this one..yup..yuuup.

Don't worry I'm not here to be derogatory! Here for discussion!

Please just guess a # of sandows though I'm really interested in that

And why!

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2014, 12:12:40 PM »
about threefiddy  :-*

:-*  ;D

Love u
that damned loch monster

At my tree fifty sandows

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2014, 12:12:50 PM »
I think he will win at least 4.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2014, 12:15:32 PM »
Phil is going for 10+, mark my words. Phil "The Gift" Heath ist the man, THE the represantative the sport has been waiting for all those years. Phil is the man who took BB to the mainstream.

I mean look at that, a pro BB sharing a poster with David Guetta. Would have been unthinkable with these uncharismatic, dumb meathead like Yates or Coleman all those years b4 ;D

YES

Exactly bro

He is what we have been waiting for since dare i say OAK

He CAN take bb main stream

Can the organization and those behind scenes pull strings?

I have a funny fewling Phil can convince them of the direction to go

Starts wurh the Kai phase out

He looks like predator and is too much grapefruit and full potato

Oh and the only part that matters

Nobody want/ his physique

Everyone wants Phil's

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2014, 12:16:10 PM »
Doesn't work that way.  People thought Ronnie could win 5 more but injuries go up and drug response goes down. Phil can't continue to balloon up every year without his receptors just being thrashed in about 3-4 more years

Phil won't get injured.   Any small injuries, he'll work around, and he doesn't go heavy enough to tear anything. He'll win as many as he wants.  The Q is, how long does he want to put his body thru the kind of chemical rigors that come with the sport at that level.   Some people have an amazing ability to withstand it, that constitution, some don't.  Some just see the growth of bones and organs and decide on a Plan B early.  Others just stay on the gas.  

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2014, 12:16:46 PM »
I think he will win at least 4.

Lol

Love the wording

At least four I agree...

At least seven is fact to me

God tells me in 10 years he'll have 14

I believe it

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2014, 12:20:36 PM »
Phil won't get injured.   Any small injuries, he'll work around, and he doesn't go heavy enough to tear anything. He'll win as many as he wants.  The Q is, how long does he want to put his body thru the kind of chemical rigors that come with the sport at that level.   Some people have an amazing ability to withstand it, that constitution, some don't.  Some just see the growth of bones and organs and decide on a Plan B early.  Others just stay on the gas.  

GREAT question
why is Phil always smiling and looking so healthy (and no homo but handsome also)

Unlike Ruhl (:

Kai (being serious now Ruhl is just ... Ruhl)

Branch

Wolf even gets that weird redness but looks in OK health OFF season I sadly have to say he's at the end of competing. Now tho . Just have a feelin

Wolf #2 this year and man I WIsH he had had an oppurtunity to get one sandow pre Phil dynasty

But he wasnt there yet

He's such a nice person (In person)

And yes Phil trains smart and has MJ / Kobe / Oak like smarts and competitive insanely competitive

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2014, 12:37:02 PM »
2 more.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2014, 12:41:02 PM »
2 more.

Nothing is obligating anyone to do this

But please elaborate with why...

Cause this seems outlandish to me.. 2? He has 2014 in his bag already so you're really saying 1?

::)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2014, 01:07:11 PM »
Phil is 34 right now and as we've seen the best in the world begin to break down even if they look INCREDIBLE now.  

If Phil is smart he'll keep his body healthy, but everyone thought the same of Jay and he began to break down.  

I think at 34 Phil can win another 3 titles if he stays healthy, but if history is any indicator his body will succumb to the toll of training, dieting, drugging, traveling, etc.....athletes don't last forever.  It's always those late 30s that things begin to turn for even worldclass physiques.

He's in his prime right now and enjoying it, but the inevitable tipping point looms.  I hope he stays healthy and exits on top with no serious injury.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2014, 01:43:19 PM »
Phil is 34 right now and as we've seen the best in the world begin to break down even if they look INCREDIBLE now.  

If Phil is smart he'll keep his body healthy, but everyone thought the same of Jay and he began to break down.  

I think at 34 Phil can win another 3 titles if he stays healthy, but if history is any indicator his body will succumb to the toll of training, dieting, drugging, traveling, etc.....athletes don't last forever.  It's always those late 30s that things begin to turn for even worldclass physiques.

He's in his prime right now and enjoying it, but the inevitable tipping point looms.  I hope he stays healthy and exits on top with no serious injury.

34, i thought 32

well i said 7-10. i stay at ten, i really really really believe he could win 13-14 though (seriously)

i DO know the younger crop coming up

and i do NOT think they have IT

Phil as a NATURAL (true natural in D1 denver and then the couple years after) was MIND BLOWING

even jay cutler said "he's the future" (do the google search yourselves i'm in a rush to the gym then gotta get my fuck on and take a shower and stuff)

he's an inspiration to me, because i know for a FACT that he cruises- on scale, meaning his blasts are bigger than ours and his cruises are bigger than ours- but he does NOT blast alll year! HE is smart! i have spoken to him about training !

he said osmething like "muscle is all about time under tension"

meaning. 25 reps 50 reps FUCK BRO SCIENCE

on gear and training smart throw 8-12 reps for HYPERTROPHY 6 rep fort STRENGTH out window

TRAIN WITH YOUR MIND AND TRUST YOURSELF

NEVER LISTEN TO ANYBODY BECAUSE IN THIS INDUSTRY EVERYONE LIES ESPECAILLY FACELESS ONES ON INTERNET, AND MOST OF ALL WORK YOUR BUTT OFF

AND BLAST/CRUISE (DON'T "cycle". Avoid that part of the trial and error in this game. hrt doses can be great cruise doses and pose zero health risk only health benefits) AND DIET SMART

LASTLY, I FORGOT THIS, BUT I HAVE TO SAY IT: SMILE. ALL DAY. DON'T GET BIG AND BE MEAN. SMILE. PROVE EVERYONE WRONG. BE HAPPY. AND THE WAY TO BE HAPPIEST IS BY GIVING BACK. TO YOUR STATE COMMUNITY COUNTRY NEIGHBORHOOD DOG SHELTER WHATEVER. GIVE BACK WHENEVER YOU CAN. IT FEELS DAMNED GOOD

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2014, 01:49:59 PM »
Nothing is obligating anyone to do this

But please elaborate with why...

Cause this seems outlandish to me.. 2? He has 2014 in his bag already so you're really saying 1?

::)
In 2016, Phil suffers from a kidney infection which requires him to be put on dialysis, he had since become retired and pushes his brand, Gifted Nutrition. In 2017, Big Ramy becomes Mr. Olympia only to lose the title when he dies from cardiac arrest in early 2018. In 2018 the Mr. Olympia name is sold to the Arabic bodybuilding federation (AFI), as more men take up bodybuilding, it took a toll on the economical market and oil embargo in Saudi Arabia, oil prices spike due to increases in the amount synthol sold. In 2020, bodybuilding resumes under "Mr. World" (AFI Mr.World), but the contest fails when the winner of the pageant ("Bigger" Ramy) (PIP) dies of cardiac arrest on stage.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2014, 01:52:06 PM »
about 25 sandows

greatest bb ever and no one will ever be better

width ain't a thing

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2014, 01:52:22 PM »
In 2016, Phil suffers from a kidney infection which requires him to be put on dialysis, he had since become retired and pushes his brand, Gifted Nutrition. In 2017, Big Ramy becomes Mr. Olympia only to lose the title when he dies from cardiac arrest in early 2018. In 2018 the Mr. Olympia name is sold to the Arabic bodybuilding federation (AFI), as more men take up bodybuilding, it took a toll on the economical market and oil embargo in Saudi Arabia, oil prices spike due to increases in the amount synthol sold. In 2020, bodybuilding resumes under "Mr. World" (AFI Mr.World), but the contest fails when the winner of the pageant ("Bigger" Ramy) (PIP) dies of cardiac arrest on stage.

just no. fuck off.

negativity only goes well when it's mixed with humor and good writing.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2014, 01:59:24 PM »
all contest, whether its on the pro level or just state competitions r all determined by how deep the class is that year.just like the nationals,some guys place 5th one year n then comeback the next and win the whole show,reason being the year he placed 5th how a sick class with awesome guys that year,the following year it wasnt deep at all. arnold had lou and franco chasing him,zane had robby and mentzer,haney had gaspari,labrada,taylor ect,yates had flex,levrone,nasser,ronnie had pretty much same guys as yates chasing him. heath has some really good guys chasing him n once phils body does a victor martinez n the receptors shut down its all over,hes getting up there in age as well so we shall see
R

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2014, 02:20:28 PM »
all contest, whether its on the pro level or just state competitions r all determined by how deep the class is that yearcock goes into the head judge.just like the nationals,some guys place 5th one year n then comeback the next and win the whole show,reason being the year he placed 5th how a sick class with awesome guys going in deep under coverthat year,the following year it wasnt deep at all. arnold had lou and franco chasing him,zane had robby and mentzer,haney had gaspari,labrada,taylor ect,yates had flex,levrone,nasser,ronnie had pretty much same guys as yates chasing him. heath has some really good guys chasing him n once phils body does a victor martinez n the receptors shut down its all over,hes getting up there in age as well so we shall see

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2014, 02:45:26 PM »
Ronnie won his first at 34. Phil isn't Jay, he wasn't juicing at 17-18 he started a little later. I can't see anyone at the top now beating him, Wolf should have last year (and come at least 2nd in 2007 behind Victor) and they didn't even put him second so they clearly won't give it to him no matter what he looks like. Ramy needs more quality and to be more ripped to beat Phil, maybe downsize his quads a bit too, if it's judged on Physique alone.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2014, 02:59:40 PM »
For some reason I have 7 in my head could be less could be more. Who knows life is funny anything can happen.