Author Topic: 2014 Olympia - Guy Cisternino Trains Arms 4 Weeks Out  (Read 6680 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
2014 Olympia - Guy Cisternino Trains Arms 4 Weeks Out
« on: September 09, 2014, 02:15:11 PM »

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
Seems like a straight up dude. Some valuable information too...he works out like 15 mins.  from my house.

orion

• Getbig IV
That reminds me, I've got to get my cistern pumped out this week

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
guy is a beast,,good build,legs were always good,upper body has grown tenfold..he was a middleweight yrs ago shredded,needed pro size'got it'now he's a top 212..

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

haha, he used the word "hater." He must be watching Phil Heath videos.

What is it with bodybuilders and using the word "hater?"
X

Nails

• Getbig V

milone79

• Getbig IV

Only other group that uses the term "haters" as often is the gay community....possible connection?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Only other group that uses the term "haters" as often is the gay community....possible connection?

I think bodybuilders use it more. Must be an inferiority complex.
X

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
Powerlifters use the word "haters" as Valley girls use the word "like".
sept 10th APF

BodyConnoisseur

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • focused
What he doesn't realize is the trolls don't want help. It's best for most BB'ers to not even read boards

Nails

• Getbig V
9:40 Meltdown

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Hater!
Mr. AZ 2003

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

SF, stop the hating!

Oh, wait :D

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
golds in bridgewater is nice, huge place. trained there once
R

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
I Wonder if he will live longer than Nasser?

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
fuck me, these dullards sure can waffle on about themselves can't they? jeezus...

Nails

• Getbig V
i honestly believe he doesn't have any sound coming out of those headphones, he just uses them for gym style

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
SF, stop the hating!

Oh, wait :D

#hatersgonnahate  :D
X

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
i honestly believe he doesn't have any sound coming out of those headphones, he just uses them for gym style
Theres a guy in my gym pretty thick ,shaved head,big arms,he is cool guy and we talk ,but he does the headphone/sunglasses when he wants to not be bothered/zoned

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Theres a guy in my gym pretty thick ,shaved head,big arms,he is cool guy and we talk ,but he does the headphone/sunglasses when he wants to not be bothered/zoned

sometimes the headphone thing doesnt even work,i have this dude who works out at my gym and he was in desert storm,iraq in 90,s and the guys totally out of his mind,he follows me around the gym,copies what im doing than taps me on the shoulder and says that there r aliens in the gym trying to take our brains out of our bodys thru the use of headphones. at first i laughed thinking he was just fucking around but i realize he serious as hell now, he said terrorists put bombs all around the gym and they r gonna activate them soon, i feel sorry for him thats why i havent turned him into the owner yet n got him booted out or suspended for talking crazy shit.its sad to see a guy who fought for our country get that fucked up
R

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
sometimes the headphone thing doesnt even work,i have this dude who works out at my gym and he was in desert storm,iraq in 90,s and the guys totally out of his mind,he follows me around the gym,copies what im doing than taps me on the shoulder and says that there r aliens in the gym trying to take our brains out of our bodys thru the use of headphones. at first i laughed thinking he was just fucking around but i realize he serious as hell now, he said terrorists put bombs all around the gym and they r gonna activate them soon, i feel sorry for him thats why i havent turned him into the owner yet n got him booted out or suspended for talking crazy shit.its sad to see a guy who fought for our country get that fucked up
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome of peace.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: 2014 Olympia - Guy Cisternino Trains Arms 4 Weeks Out
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2014, 05:10:22 AM »
he says "hater" and "midget" are adjectives

oh man

i stopped watching after that

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
:o

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2014, 01:12:23 PM »
Bodybuilders have very fragile egos... Some especially nowadays they seem almost feminine, never heard Coleman or Dorian talk about haters , is it that important for everyone to like you...
That aside he has a good physique
choice is an illusion

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2014, 01:15:20 PM »
i love that tribal tattoo around his arm , its so original , never seen it before, its not like those shitty Barbe wire tattoos