Author Topic: Proof liberals hate our Military  (Read 1015 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Proof liberals hate our Military
« on: September 09, 2014, 07:57:25 PM »
Detroit school system, war zone, liberal ran. But they didn't fail because they got elected....right?

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/26491600/army-officer-is-told-he-cant-enter-his-daughters-high-school-because-hes-wearing-his-uniform

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Proof liberals hate our Military
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 08:24:03 PM »
Detroit school system, war zone, liberal ran. But they didn't fail because they got elected....right?

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/26491600/army-officer-is-told-he-cant-enter-his-daughters-high-school-because-hes-wearing-his-uniform
Vermont has about the best schools in the country and they are ultra liberal, liberal run.  How do you explain that, just curious.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 08:29:38 PM »
Vermont has about the best schools in the country and they are ultra liberal, liberal run.  How do you explain that, just curious.
Lies and falsification of evidence.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2014, 08:49:55 PM »

State Education Ranking Shows Vermont #1, South Carolina Last

http://www.alec.org/state-education-ranking-shows-vermont-1-south-carolina-last/

WASHINGTON, D.C.—The American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) released today its Report Card on American Education: Ranking K-12 State Performance, Progress, and Reform, a comprehensive overview of education achievement levels within the 50 states and the District of Columbia. In its 16th edition, the Report Card ranks academic proficiency and education reform along rigorous standards, holding each state responsible for its transitions—whether positive or negative. It discusses what resources are being wasted, what students are being left behind, and what administrators, parents, and teachers can do make a difference in real education.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2014, 08:55:58 PM »
State Education Ranking Shows Vermont #1, South Carolina Last

http://www.alec.org/state-education-ranking-shows-vermont-1-south-carolina-last/

WASHINGTON, D.C.—The American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) released today its Report Card on American Education: Ranking K-12 State Performance, Progress, and Reform, a comprehensive overview of education achievement levels within the 50 states and the District of Columbia. In its 16th edition, the Report Card ranks academic proficiency and education reform along rigorous standards, holding each state responsible for its transitions—whether positive or negative. It discusses what resources are being wasted, what students are being left behind, and what administrators, parents, and teachers can do make a difference in real education.

240 to the lefts rescue. Hahaha

Explain Detroit, Chicago, Los Angeles and damn near every other state and city and town in the country ran by liberals.

Hey, 240. You spend more time rebutting threads on here by repubs all day long. I have a few openings for trainers here. Starting pay is $60 per hr. Lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2014, 09:08:06 PM »

Explain Detroit, Chicago, Los Angeles and damn near every other state and city and town in the country ran by liberals.

Hey, 240. You spend more time rebutting threads on here by repubs all day long. I have a few openings for trainers here. Starting pay is $60 per hr. Lol

no way could I ever move to a liberal-ass state like Cali.   I can't carry a gun to buy lunch or for a job?  WTF is that?  LOL

I could never step foot in a state like that, dude.   I cannot imagine just walking thru each day "hoping" bad guys didn't decide to rob me.  Figuring I could run/fistfight my way out of criminals with guns attacking me.

LOL @ going to Cali.  hahaha.   never.   Unbelievable anyone could live like that.  Driving home at night without a glock, LOL, that's some ultra-liberal shit.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2014, 12:19:34 AM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2014, 12:21:57 AM »

Look Genius, theres more to why Detroit is the way it is and why Vermont is the way it is.  Do you want to guess what that is?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2014, 12:32:07 AM »

Can you explain why the States with the lowest education levels always vote Repub?

In short, why does illiterate people prefer Repubs?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2014, 04:59:51 AM »
Can you explain why the States with the lowest education levels always vote Repub?

this is why I hate data, statistics, and information.  I don't always agree with it.

next you'll be claiming more college grads vote dem, right?  LOL I think more with my heart than with these "numbers". 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2014, 05:06:18 AM »

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2014, 06:49:05 AM »

Burlington, Montperlier and some of the other bigger towns are liberal.....most of the state is like backwater Alabama. They even sound southern....its scary.
L

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2014, 12:38:31 PM »
Burlington, Montperlier and some of the other bigger towns are liberal.....most of the state is like backwater Alabama. They even sound southern....its scary.

Don`t confuse "the country" for being uneducated.  That is a huge mistake, especially in Vermont. 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2014, 12:41:58 PM »
Look Genius, theres more to why Detroit is the way it is and why Vermont is the way it is.  Do you want to guess what that is?

Black people

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2014, 12:42:26 PM »
I spent 4 years in college in Vermont...how much time have you spent there. Great state, good people but when its rural there...its rural.
L

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2014, 12:48:20 PM »
I spent 4 years in college in Vermont...how much time have you spent there. Great state, good people but when its rural there...its rural.
How much time have you spent in rural living?

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2014, 05:05:34 PM »

That's pretty crazy if true... is it? Let's see what the article says:

Baker says he was simply coming to the school to speak with his daughter's counselor regarding her class schedule but was turned away at the doors because he was not wearing a tie.

Rochester Schools superintendent Robert Shaner, who is a veteran himself, quickly took care of the situation apologizing to the family for their troubles.

So, the individual who wasn't allowed says that it was because he wasn't wearing a tie and not because of his uniform. Still very weird to turn a parent away for not wearing a tie, but very different from "you can't come in because you're wearing a uniform." So where did that story come from? His wife.

So who should we believe? I don't know - it's hard to be sure. But I tend to believe Lt. Col. Baker over his wife.

I'm curious, how do "Detroit, Chicago, Los Angeles and damn near every other state and city and town in the country ran by liberals" have anything to do with the report he cited that ranked VT first?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2014, 05:18:13 PM »
I'm curious, how do "Detroit, Chicago, Los Angeles and damn near every other state and city and town in the country ran by liberals" have anything to do with the report he cited that ranked VT first?

they help to redirect the conversation to a more comfy spot.  TA and I were running train on liberal-ass VT being #1, so interjecting something completely unrelated and silly was the right move.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2014, 05:41:56 PM »
Proof liberals hate America

=

Liberals are all communist hippies who hate our way of life.
Anyone who hates our way of life is terrorist.

Terrorists hate America.

Therefore all liberals hate America.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2014, 06:00:10 PM »
Proof liberals hate America
=

Liberals are all communist hippies who hate our way of life.
Anyone who hates our way of life is terrorist.

Terrorists hate America.

Therefore all liberals hate America.

Yup.