Author Topic: Hey white people - this is sending a wrong message  (Read 7295 times)

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
Hey white people - this is sending a wrong message
« on: September 10, 2014, 11:07:53 AM »
http://youngcons.com/young-black-kids-in-ferguson-make-a-hey-white-people-video-its-sending-the-wrong-message/

Now im pretty sure if I made a video hey black people I would be branded a racist.... ::)

BigNJ

• Getbig II
Re: hey white people
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 11:59:14 AM »
#FuckFerguson

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014, 12:03:27 PM »
no wonder white people don't want to attend Atlanta Hawks games

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 12:09:50 PM »
They should have had Cswol as the white guy.

And, if everybody wants a full and frank discussion, black people are stopped and frisked more because they are far more lightly to be involved in violent crime. That's a proven statistic. It's actually a form of racism to ignore it and deny others the right to mention it.

Surely it's wiser that police actually try to stop violent crime by searching those most likely to commit it?

O

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2014, 12:12:54 PM »

And, if everybody wants a full and frank discussion, black people are stopped and frisked more because they are far more lightly to be involved in violent crime. That's a proven statistic. It's actually a form of racism to ignore it and deny others the right to mention it.

Surely it's wiser that police actually try to stop violent crime by searching those most likely to commit it?

Koreans are stopped and searched less than whites, by the way.

I would suspect that, independent of 9/11, muslims and indians are even less likely to be stopped and frisked. When was the last time you heard on the news indians/muslims being murderers, rapists, or robbers? As stated, I am talking about more typical-based crime.
X

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2014, 12:13:04 PM »

I call that common sense....liberals call that racism  ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2014, 12:14:41 PM »

In my opinion, it becomes more of a problem if you saw a black man in a business suit walking out of a Morgan Stanley building and decided to frisk him just because he's black.
X

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2014, 12:20:43 PM »
In my opinion, it becomes more of a problem if you saw a black man in a business suit walking out of a Morgan Stanley building and decided to frisk him just because he's black.

Agreed....I thought it goes without saying the "types" that would be worthy of a good friskin

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2014, 12:26:46 PM »
Agreed....I thought it goes without saying the "types" that would be worthy of a good friskin

The issue is that just because someone may look like a thug it does not mean they are. I mean, where do you draw the line? Its unreasonable to frisk everyone who looks like they would commit a crime.
X

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2014, 12:32:34 PM »
I would suspect that, independent of 9/11, muslims and indians are even less likely to be stopped and frisked. When was the last time you heard on the news indians/muslims being murderers, rapists, or robbers? As stated, I am talking about more typical-based crime.

Well, statistically, East Asians commit less crime than whites so I would not expect them to be stopped and frisked as much as whites.

I am not arguing that White is wonderful and brown is terrible. I just take issue with the video and the complaints that blacks are stopped and searched more than white people - it's because they commit more violent crime and are more likely to be carrying weapons. This is a cold, neutral fact.

If I did a 'hey black people' video saying you are stopped more than other racial groups - whites, remember, are stopped more than other racial groups - because you commit more crime. I would be labeled a racist, which I most certainly am not.

If it's racial profiling, so what? Why waste time searching people far, far less likely to be commiting or about to commit a crime?
O

epic_alien

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2014, 12:32:54 PM »
http://youngcons.com/young-black-kids-in-ferguson-make-a-hey-white-people-video-its-sending-the-wrong-message/

Now im pretty sure if I made a video hey black people I would be branded a racist.... ::)

no one owes you or your dip shit ancestors anything , go away and hide

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2014, 12:32:59 PM »

Exactly

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2014, 12:45:18 PM »
Well, statistically, East Asians commit less crime than whites so I would not expect them to be stopped and frisked as much as whites.

I am not arguing that White is wonderful and brown is terrible. I just take issue with the video and the complaints that blacks are stopped and searched more than white people - it's because they commit more violent crime and are more likely to be carrying weapons. This is a cold, neutral fact.

If I did a 'hey black people' video saying you are stopped more than other racial groups - whites, remember, are stopped more than other racial groups - because you commit more crime. I would be labeled a racist, which I most certainly am not.

If it's racial profiling, so what? Why waste time searching people far, far less likely to be commiting or about to commit a crime?

So then every black person should be stopped and frisked? How do you differentiate? What's the criteria? Pants lower than 4 inches off the waist? Wearing a doo-rag? Certain brand of clothing being worn? How would you go about setting it up to where black people can be stopped and frisked just because they are more likely to commit a crime? Pretending you had power or say in this matter.
X

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2014, 01:05:34 PM »
So then every black person should be stopped and frisked? How do you differentiate? What's the criteria? Pants lower than 4 inches off the waist? Wearing a doo-rag? Certain brand of clothing being worn? How would you go about setting it up to where black people can be stopped and frisked just because they are more likely to commit a crime? Pretending you had power or say in this matter.

Where did I say 'every' black person should be stopped and searched. Why do people on this website always resort to Straw man arguments? I said that statistically black people commit more violent crime and thus shouldn't be surprised that they are stopped and searched more.

Remember, they patrol high crime areas - that's the idea - and those neighbourhoods are often exclusively Black, so almost all the stop and searches will be on black people. It doesn't mean they stop all black people they come across like crazed harassers. They just focus on the people that arouse suspicion and they will, of course, likely be black.

It would be pandaemonium if we had your dream of stopping mostly Asians and whites and never bothering a black person for fear it could cause offence ( that's a Straw man  ;D ).

O

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2014, 01:11:10 PM »
Where did I say 'every' black person should be stopped and searched. Why do people on this website always resort to Straw man arguments? I said that statistically black people commit more violent crime and thus shouldn't be surprised that they are stopped and searched more.

Remember, they patrol high crime areas - that's the idea - and those neighbourhoods are often exclusively Black, so almost all the stop and searches will be on black people. It doesn't mean they stop all black people they come across like crazed harassers. Just the people that aroused suspicion and they will, of course, likely be black.

It would be pandaemonium if we had your dream of stopping mostly Asians and whites and never bothering a black person for fear it could cause offence ( that's a Straw man  ;D ).

In my opinion, your post implied that. Some things do not have to explicitly stated. That is why we have intuition. Maybe you just don't realize your unconscious racism.  It may be seeping through your subtleties.  :-\ :-\ ;D ;D

I do not think anyone should be stopped and frisked based on skin color (asian, white, black, etc), unless they are suspected of committing a crime, as you stated.

X

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2014, 01:12:18 PM »

"Ayo, this is big Cswol reminding you that you gotta be swole to cswol, and we need set the pace to end all this hating because of race...., and oh yeah, buy that new Toka Swola mixtape droppin' .....".

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2014, 01:17:08 PM »
"Ayo, this is big Cswol reminding you that you gotta be swole to cswol, and we need set the pace to end all this hating because of race...., and oh yeah, buy that new Toka Swola mixtape droppin' .....".

Cswol is off his rocker!! Where did you get this pic from?
X

the trainer

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2014, 01:22:34 PM »

In fairness to black people look at the other stats white people are quicker to get hired and black neighbourhoods have more poverty so it all goes hand in hand, that is why they are angry.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2014, 01:23:11 PM »
Cswol is off his rocker!! Where did you get this pic from?

Caption was mine, but you can see all things cswol here -

http://instagram.com/newwestgame .

He's got his new mixed tape, and is dropping hints of a alien/illuminati connection.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2014, 01:25:00 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2014, 01:29:09 PM »
Caption was mine, but you can see all things cswol here -

http://instagram.com/newwestgame .

He's got his new mixed tape, and is dropping hints of a alien/illuminati connection.

lol

X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2014, 01:30:42 PM »
LMAO!!

http://instagram.com/p/sxkQ7rufnb/?modal=true

click there, then click on the video.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2014, 01:32:40 PM »
Sept 9, 2014....Cswol cruising in style

X

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2014, 01:32:57 PM »
In my opinion, your post implied that. Some things do not have to explicitly stated. That is why we have intuition. Maybe you just don't realize your unconscious racism.  It may be seeping through your subtleties.  :-\ :-\ ;D ;D

I do not think anyone should be stopped and frisked based on skin color (asian, white, black, etc), unless they are suspected of committing a crime, as you stated.

Then your opinion is wrong. Things actually do need to be explicitly stated otherwise people start inferring. Then they infer wrongly, like you.

It's very simple:

Black people are stopped and searched more because they live in high crime neighbourhoods. You want the police patrolling high crime neighbourhoods - they should be trying to prevent crimes after all - so they will stop and search more black people. It doesn't mean they targeted all the black people , just the people that could possibly be committing, or about to commit, a crime. They will stop a small percentage of the people they observe but they will be black.

Therefore, you end up with a statistic that black people are stopped and searched more: they live in the highest crime areas. Police need to be stopping and searching people in those areas to prevent serious, violent crimes.

Anyway, it's not worth trying to have a serious discussion here so I will leave this alone now and go back to Bar Refaeli's anus, Joon's newest gimmick, much Radu about nothing.
O

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2014, 01:38:16 PM »
Ferguson, Missouri.    ;D HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !   
a