Author Topic: Kris Dim before synthol  (Read 48682 times)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: Kris Dim before synthol
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2006, 09:54:32 PM »
At least you recognize it as being dumb.  Why Milos, you looked really good without it. What were you trying to accomplish? Seriously, what is the point of it?
Could you not see yourself in the mirror beforehand?
I mentioned hundreds of times that injecting synthol WAS the biggest mistake of my life...
No point of talking AGAIN about it...but IF you really have to ask the question WHY - of course for the reason synthol was (and possibly still is) taken - to get bigger arms!
Synthol destroyed my career and possibly many others.
I am ashamed that I did it - but not ashamed to talk about it (if you do search even here on GETBIG forum - you'll find several threads where I clearly urged anyone that is using synthol to stop - before is too late).
However, it is really amazing to see how many of you guys come on bodybuilding boards with nothing nice to say to bodybuilders in general and instead trying to criticise all of us (starting with Ronnie and than down the list...all the way to Jocelyn...).
I really wonder why?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2006, 09:56:43 PM »
So why are you letting Kris Use it??

and if by a slim chance his arms are really 100% muscle, you should still tell him to get them smaller because they look way out of proportion.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2006, 09:58:36 PM »
Milos you listening to this?
Yes, I can read...does that mean I have to agree?
The same statement was made about Ronnie...but than he won 8 Mr. Olympia's.
Kris was ALWAYS great...but certainly never as good as he is in this moment.
If I may ask - what was better on Kris BEFORE (he won his pro card) than now?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2006, 10:00:10 PM »
Yes, I can read...does that mean I have to agree?
The same statement was made about Ronnie...but than he won 8 Mr. Olympia's.
Kris was ALWAYS great...but certainly never as good as he is in this moment.

Ronnie is in proportion though.  His Legs look significantly bigger than his arms.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2006, 10:02:15 PM »
So why are you letting Kris Use it??
and if by a slim chance his arms are really 100% muscle, you should still tell him to get them smaller because they look way out of proportion.
Use what?
His arms are 100% muscle and not by a slim chance - but from 15 years of training...
Arms being out of proportion by "beeing too big" - is NOT in bodybuildes dictionary.
Should I tell him to grow his stomach as well - to be "in proportion"?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2006, 10:05:58 PM »
How come his Arms got so much bigger from 2000 to 2002-3  but the rest of him is barely bigger?   

I don't buy it.

GMCtrk

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2006, 10:06:21 PM »
Milos,
in the NPC picture both arms are in perfect balance size wise, is it just the angle of the photo, but why is the left arm bigger now?

Farcry

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2006, 10:07:38 PM »
he is too small to do ne damage. His arms blew up since he turned pro... what does he do for his arms?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2006, 10:10:25 PM »
How come his Arms got so much bigger from 2000 to 2002-3  but the rest of him is barely bigger?   
I don't buy it.
Buy a pair of glasses...(and some anti-depressants while you are there...).
Come meet Kris at the Ironman...talk to him and see what kind of guy he really is.
Next - ask him to show you his triceps - I am sure he'll do it...as he did to so many people (including few from this board).

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2006, 10:18:07 PM »
His proportions were better.
Whatever the reason (synthol accusations aside) his right arm is clearly Larger than his left arm and his arms are out of proportion to the rest of his body.
I agree that downsizing his arms is ridiculous (this is bodybuilding) he needs to bring up the left arm slightly and get his quads much bigger with better sweep.  This would balance out his physique.
Just some constructive (as opposed to negative) criticism.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2006, 10:18:54 PM »
Anyone who made a mistake 5 years ago, and has admitted it... we should really let it go.  People make mistakes, and when they 'cowboy up' and admit it, it's just a lesson learned.
It's not like he's one of those guys that sleeps with trannies, rats to the DEA, and plays the religion card when it's not filling his wallet...

Drij

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2006, 10:20:46 PM »
LOL
I mentioned hundreds of times that injecting synthol WAS the biggest mistake of my life...
No point of talking AGAIN about it...but IF you really have to ask the question WHY - of course for the reason synthol was (and possibly still is) taken - to get bigger arms!
Synthol destroyed my career and possibly many others.
I am ashamed that I did it - but not ashamed to talk about it (if you do search even here on GETBIG forum - you'll find several threads where I clearly urged anyone that is using synthol to stop - before is too late).
Milos has said this way to many times. No point in pointing fingers at Milos.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2006, 10:24:59 PM »
Come meet Kris at the Ironman...talk to him and see what kind of guy he really is.
Next - ask him to show you his triceps - I am sure he'll do it...as he did to so many people (including few from this board).

I'm only going to the AC.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2006, 11:07:43 PM »
Adonis, please stop being an arrogant guy. Always coming down hard on people for no reason other than to be a complete dickhead. Get a life. Milos admitted to makinga huge mistake that nearly cost him his life, what does coming on here and being a complete jackass by calling Milos out? We all know that he did it because, gasp!, he ADMITTED it. Jesus, the info is not profound at all because we all know. So shut the fuck up and go sit in the corner. Fact is, you do not "know" if Dim uses synthol, why? Because you have no way of knowing, Dim has never talked to you about it, or anything for that matter. Does it look obvious? Yes, totally, but we can't PROVE it, so shut the fuck up, because calling Milos out brings nothing to the table concerning this conversation. You are old and tired and irrelevant. Go Away you miserable piece of shit.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2006, 12:40:12 AM »
Adonis, please stop being an arrogant ass. Always coming down hard on people for no reason other than to be a complete dickhead. Get a life. Milos admitted to makinga huge mistake that nearly cost him his life, what does coming on here and being a complete jackass by calling Milos out? We all know that he did it because, gasp!, he ADMITTED it. Jesus, the info is not profound at all because we all know. So shut the f**k up and go sit in the corner. Fact is, you do not "know" if Dim uses synthol, why? Because you have no way of knowing, Dim has never talked to you about it, or anything for that matter. Does it look obvious? Yes, totally, but we can't PROVE it, so shut the f**k up, because calling Milos out brings nothing to the table concerning this conversation. You are old and tired and irrelevant. Go Away you miserable piece of shit.

Chalk up another Meltdown.

I admire Milos for addressing prior synthol use.  He seems pretty honest.  As for Kris Dim.  Strange that he used to compete as a bantam weight not too too long ago.  :)

Drij

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2006, 01:31:35 AM »
whats so strange about it?

Unhooked

« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2006, 01:48:53 AM »
His arms look good to me ???

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2006, 02:09:14 AM »
It doesn't bother me a bit to be 'called out' - I am just surprised how many people enjoy bringing my missfortune (and almost death) to the surface...and asking me to elaborate...
I know one guy (here on board) that is always happy with other's missfortunes - but I wasn't aware that are many more (here on getbig...).
Oh well...
On another note - it also surprises me how many people can jump on Kris and claim some rediculous things.
He was bantam weight?
When?
When he was born!
He was competing in middleweight division for a while and than progress into a lighheavyweight...and now (three years later) he added another ten pounds.
Really strange - considering that bodybuilding is his job and a 24 hour a day lifestyle...
Not to add the oil on the fire...but would people that constantly think "synthol" when they look at some professional bodybuilder ever consider that we (bodybuilders) use OTHER products as well...?
Something that is so common - that absolutely every pro bodybuilder use it...
So, that "something" can possibly be a reason why some of us have a "little different" sizes of particular bodyparts...
When someone talks about Kris's proportions - take a look at his shoulder width to waist ratio...Compare his waistline to his legs...and than focus on arms.
Everything is in proportion with exception that his arms are just unbelievebly HUGE...overdeveloped...
You think he should be marked down for "overdevelopment" of the most desired muscle group for every man?

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2006, 02:18:54 AM »
You are talking in circles Milos....just call it what it is man.....what are "they"all useing that isn't syntol?...
?

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2006, 02:27:56 AM »
not sure what all the hype is about. his arms look fine to me.

if they look bigger now than in 2000 its probably because he's lifting weights still ::)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2006, 02:37:15 AM »

pretty obvious to me  :-\

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2006, 03:09:09 AM »
wow, i'll admit that pic looks a little suspicious :-\

Wout

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2006, 03:25:27 AM »
You think he should be marked down for "overdevelopment" of the most desired muscle group for every man?
If its hurting his symmetry? Yes

feces

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2006, 04:47:28 AM »

pretty obvious to me  :-\
my little brother who is 6 years old have the same size t shirt.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2006, 05:28:05 AM »
way to go kris
thanks for the pics