Author Topic: Obama : ISIL is not Islamic.  (Read 11435 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obama : ISIL is not Islamic.
« on: September 11, 2014, 02:58:35 AM »

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: Obama : ISIL is not Islamic.
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 03:30:51 AM »
http://www.wnd.com/2014/09/obama-isis-is-not-islamic

You got to be fng kidding me. 

Dude, he is a smart person, he can make that distinction.

I disagree with him but most people would agree this is a rather extreme form of Islam not practiced widely amongst it's some billion followers.

I think the same way about your religion, christianity, Obama being an atheist feels the same way.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 04:37:01 AM »

I disagree with him but most people would agree this is a rather extreme form of Islam not practiced widely amongst it's some billion followers.

I think the same way about your religion, christianity, Obama being an atheist feels the same way.

Obama said he is a fundamentalist christian

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 05:37:32 AM »
Obama said he is a fundamentalist christian

You believe everything he says huh? lol.

You really think an atheist could be president? he has to, you idiots wouldn't allow it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 06:05:05 AM »
You believe everything he says huh? lol.

You really think an atheist could be president? he has to, you idiots wouldn't allow it.

So ypu admit failure im chief is a liar?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2014, 07:42:15 AM »
I'm sure our fundies on this board will tell us that nutbags at the westboro baptist church aren't christians

Heck one of our moderators has a habit of telling us who are "real" christians and who aren't

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2014, 07:45:31 AM »

No...first off he's not smart...you appear to be dazzled by where he went to school...not what he retained. Obama is an epic retard. 2nd...they're as Muslim as it gets and a good representation of this scumbag religion.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2014, 07:53:36 AM »
I'm sure our fundies on this board will tell us that nutbags at the westboro baptist church aren't christians

Heck one of our moderators has a habit of telling us who are "real" christians and who aren't

I guess imam ayatollah Obama, peace be upon him, is in a good position as any other muslim to make thus judgment call. 

Bear232

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2014, 08:01:58 AM »
ISIS=Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.

The first word in their name is Islamic...they seem to think they are.

Obama needs to spend less time with semantics and more time bombing the shit out of them.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2014, 08:05:01 AM »

This is actually a pretty valid comment.  The religious have a habit of picking and choosing what they believe and follow in their particular religion.  Anybody remember the term cafeteria christian?  Having said that, ISIL is certainly Islamic.  What they practice does not stray in the least from Islamic doctrine.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2014, 08:08:17 AM »
This is actually a pretty valid comment.  The religious have a habit of picking and choosing what they believe and follow in their particular religion.  Anybody remember the term cafeteria christian?  Having said that, ISIL is certainly Islamic.  What they practice does not stray in the least from Islamic doctrine.

No one ever defends Westboro asshats do, esopecially Christian groups. 

No muslim groups by and large have ever repudiated radical islamist groups like ISIS. 

Of course the resident Obama cultist cant accept this reality. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2014, 08:13:56 AM »
No one ever defends Westboro asshats do, esopecially Christian groups. 

No muslim groups by and large have ever repudiated radical islamist groups like ISIS. 

Of course the resident Obama cultist cant accept this reality. 

Another fine point that I agree with.  It appears anytime someone criticizes Islam or to be politically correct radical Islam the first inclination of Muslims is to attack the person making the criticism and not the subject of the criticism.  If Islamic apologist really cared about the reputation of their faith they would be more active in rooting out the more radical elements within their faith.  By more active I mean a response other than a meaningless off-handed condemnation.
A

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2014, 08:32:44 AM »
Comparing the westboro church types, who number maybe a few thousand total and are pretty much harmless, to tens of millions of muslims who either condone or actively participate in extreme violence, massacres of entire towns, beheadings of children, mutilation of women (war on women  ::)), bombings, crucifictions, ethnic and religious genocide on nationwide scales, is a bit of a stretch i think....::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2014, 08:33:51 AM »
Comparing the westboro church types, who number maybe a few thousand total and are pretty much harmless, to tens of millions of muslims who either condone or actively participate in extreme violence, massacres of entire towns, beheadings of children, mutilation of women (war on women  ::)), bombings, crucifictions, ethnic and religious genocide on nationwide scales, is a bit of a stretch i think....::)

Not to a crackpot liberal doper Obama cultist

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2014, 08:39:16 AM »

LOL

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2014, 08:42:38 AM »

Yeah Obama is so brilliant he just happens to have been proven wrong on almost every single thing he ever said or does.   ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2014, 08:45:56 AM »
LOL

To call obama stupid = to say that romney, mccain, and GOP is SO bad, they can't defeat a stupid person.

he's smart, just misguided and/or evil.  I mean, you can't call Buffet stupid.  

And this talk about obama being "proven wrong" = he's pushing a liberal agenda that will hurt the USA for 50 years... he lets repubs have all sorts of public high-fives, while they're powerless to stop the massive changes he's making. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2014, 08:56:20 AM »
ISIS=Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.

The first word in their name is Islamic...they seem to think they are.

Obama needs to spend less time with semantics and more time bombing the shit out of them.

+1

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2014, 08:57:19 AM »
So ypu admit failure im chief is a liar?

Of course he is.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2014, 09:23:26 AM »

I agree that ISIL/ISIS whatever is most certainly islamic and I also think the the westboro baptist church is christian.
To deny either one is absurd.  They are both using their religious beliefs to validate or justify their actions. 
We have christians on this board who defend/justify violent acts against doctors who perform abortions. 
We have christian terrorists such as Eric Rudolph.  To pretend these people aren't christians is bullshit
We have a history of the catholic church committing horrific atrocities.  They are christian too.
It's all the same across every religion.  It's human beings using their religious beliefs to justify their actions.

It's all the same and it's too bad that politicians have to make these stupid comments to placate so called moderates of a certain religion rather than being honest the situation.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2014, 09:40:35 AM »
I agree that ISIL/ISIS whatever is most certainly islamic and I also think the the westboro baptist church is christian.
To deny either one is absurd.  They are both using their religious beliefs to validate or justify their actions.  
We have christians on this board who defend/justify violent acts against doctors who perform abortions.  
We have christian terrorists such as Eric Rudolph.  To pretend these people aren't christians is bullshit
We have a history of the catholic church committing horrific atrocities.  They are christian too.
It's all the same across every religion.  It's human beings using their religious beliefs to justify their actions.

It's all the same and it's too bad that politicians have to make these stupid comments to placate so called moderates of a certain religion rather than being honest the situation.

http://therightscoop.com/fantastic-bill-maher-demolishes-charlie-rose-in-a-debate-about-islam-and-isis

no its no the same moron.   Those are isolated cases -

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2014, 09:49:34 AM »
no its no the same moron.   Those are isolated cases -

so I guess you're saying that ISIL/ISIS  does not represent all muslims and they are just an isolated case of extremism

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2014, 09:55:53 AM »
so I guess you're saying that ISIL/ISIS  does not represent all muslims and they are just an isolated case of extremism

Not isolated

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2014, 10:08:01 AM »
Not isolated

they have how many members (roughly) compared to the worldwide population of Muslims?