Author Topic: Trainer, time to make time/place plans for your "revealing"  (Read 7402 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: Trainer, time to make time/place plans for your "revealing"
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2014, 02:01:11 PM »
After the trainer's bold move I also posted my recent pic in the August 6 thread. I just covered my face so others won't recognize me.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2014, 02:01:47 PM »
Santa Claus used to leave Shizzo a hot dose of heroin in a syringe for Christmas

Everybody wishes Shizzo was dead
I would land a well placed shot (aiming for his uni-brow), which would collapse Groink like a Jenga tower.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2014, 02:03:12 PM »
aj channeling his inner foozle in this thread

what the fuck did you say about me old man?

oh wait, no. Carry on.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2014, 02:07:25 PM »
sorry to pull a Shizzo here

and theorize on bullshit involving mods

but they have never timed him out

he is a multiple user account (3 users. one does the "supplement" gimmick, as in "the trainer" represents your average bro science personal trainer at the gym who is a fat fuck and knows nothing about gear-  notice he has never mentioned steroids, only supplements yet claims to be 250 8%- but preaches to everyone)

i get it and it's a funny gimmick

the 2nd person with access to the account speaks proper english and hence, or rather, writes in proper english. they are also significantly better at posting. when i mentioned that one time, i can't remember the exact post that didn't suck, but it was most likely written by this account holder. and about food. while i was hungry.

account holder 3 is the one that goes on the G+O attack, and is weak at it. horrible word smith

so my theory? the trainer is a mod gimmick shared account.

the end.

he is an OK troll, and even got me to believe HE was behind sending things to my family during Sev's retarded outing (posting photos of when i was 16. legit pedophile status SEV). but i don't believe trainer actually was doing the facebook and email shit. it was mainly of romanian descent (romanian users)

the trainer was taking credit for it however and he had my info.

so, he's a good troll. but i just basically summed him up.

i think everyone should as a collective party TOTALLY ignore him. he is NEVER going to post photos because he does NOT exist in reality.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2014, 02:10:59 PM »

he is a multiple user account (3 users. one does the "supplement" gimmick, as in "the trainer" represents your average bro science personal trainer at the gym who is a fat fuck and knows nothing about gear-  notice he has never mentioned steroids, only supplements yet claims to be 250 8%- but preaches to everyone)

the 2nd person with access to the account speaks proper english and hence, or rather, writes in proper english. they are also significantly better at posting. when i mentioned that one time, i can't remember the exact post that didn't suck, but it was most likely written by this account holder. and about food. while i was hungry.

account holder 3 is the one that goes on the G+O attack, and is weak at it. horrible word smith

the end.

he is an OK troll, and even got me to believe HE was behind sending things to my family during Sev's retarded outing (posting photos of when i was 16. legit pedophile status SEV). but i don't believe trainer actually was doing the facebook and email shit. it was mainly of romanian descent (romanian users)

i think everyone should as a collective party TOTALLY ignore him. he is NEVER going to post photos because he does NOT exist in reality.

Solid theory.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2014, 02:13:14 PM »
I would land a well placed shot (aiming for his uni-brow), which would collapse Groink like a Jenga tower.

Lol@ Shizzo commenting on another humans physical appearance.

Women would rather eat a tarantula than kiss you.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2014, 02:19:18 PM »
Solid theory.
The irony is delicious.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2014, 02:19:33 PM »

my unborn children wish he was dead

my puppy's first bark, translated was "let's cut off shizzo's feet then set him on fire slowly then lynch him!" as he was licking a baby my puppy  said this

ron doesn't wish he was dead because he creates posts and draws random google search traffic for "this day in history" or "weird state laws"

that is why the view count is so high and post count so low

get big law of averages: if your threads view count is high and post count is low you did it wrong

in other words, shizzo was born on his head in a level of mortal kombat 2 that is fought on a bridge and underneath it, revealed in the fatality, is a pit covered in spikes, but the pit in this case is filled with thousands of pounds of  parasite ridden elephant diarrhea

and that elephant poop likely softened the blow that the spike would have given him thus killing him (and the world would have gone wild with cheer and god would have thrown confetti from the heavens)  

but no. Fucking skorpion had to say "come over here" because shizzo was that fucking gay

that skorpio intended to fatality his ass to death as a toddler through that spike pit

but god damned sub zero the faggat with zero good posts

I.E. Soul Crusher

had to fill the pit with elephant poop

thus leaving shizzo full out retarded but  not dead

thanks a lot sub zero you dumb aids farmer

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2014, 02:20:33 PM »
trainer....

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2014, 02:22:55 PM »
trainer....

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2014, 02:23:03 PM »
my unborn children wish he was dead

my puppy's first bark, translated was "let's cut off shizzo's feet then set him on fire slowly then lynch him!" as he was licking a baby my puppy  said this

ron doesn't wish he was dead because he creates posts and draws random google search traffic for "this day in history" or "weird state laws"

that is why the view count is so high and post count so low

get big law of averages: if your threads view count is high and post count is low you did it wrong

in other words, shizzo was born on his head in a level of mortal kombat 2 that is fought on a bridge and underneath it, revealed in the fatality, is a pit covered in spikes, but the pit in this case is filled with thousands of pounds of  parasite ridden elephant diarrhea

and that elephant poop likely softened the blow that the spike would have given him thus killing him (and the world would have gone wild with cheer and god would have thrown confetti from the heavens)  

but no. Fucking skorpion had to say "come over here" because shizzo was that fucking gay

that skorpio intended to fatality his ass to death as a toddler through that spike pit

but god damned sub zero the faggat with zero good posts

I.E. Soul Crusher

had to fill the pit with elephant poop

thus leaving shizzo full out retarded but  not dead

thanks a lot sub zero you dumb aids farmer
This is why I think AJ has a mental disorder.......... Nobody should think this drivel is funny.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2014, 02:25:59 PM »
trainer...

the trainer

« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2014, 02:27:49 PM »
Sadly, that doesn't appear to be a banning offense. And since the trainer seems to be impervious to shame or is a moron, repeated rapings and ownings don't seem to have an effect.

Truth: he won't go to Vegas, he won't post a picture, he might try to pawn off a few more pics of others as him, and he will just keep on steaming along after this weekend like nothing happened.

You are so wrong I already went shopping I will be rocking these badboys at the expo cause I want everybody to see that I am ripped tru my shirt, getting the girls excited so I can hook up.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2014, 02:31:44 PM »
This is why I think AJ has a mental disorder.......... Nobody should think this drivel is funny.

::)

if i'm not the lebron of posting

i'm the KD

you're that faggat getting fucked in his asshole in a men's bathroom stall

you score. dribble. get passed around by very large black men. then they all give high fives

never comment on my posts again. you're metaphorical minow sperm to my steron shark. you don't even exist and if you did, i would not hit

faggat

the trainer

« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2014, 02:35:01 PM »

the end.

You tried to take me on and lost bitterly so badly that you went and complained to Ron and when he got involved we agreed to cool it and ignore each other now I see that you are posting about me so you are breaking the terms of the agreement, if you keep this up I will do one of two things either report it to ron or take matters in my own hands, now if I take option no 2 believe me you will beg me to report it to ron.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2014, 02:37:13 PM »
You tried to take me on and lost bitterly so badly that you went and complained to Ron and when he got involved we agreed to cool it and ignore each other now I see that you are posting about me so you are breaking the terms of the agreement, if you keep this up I will do one of two things either report it to ron or take matters in my own hands, now if I take option no 2 believe me you will beg me to report it to ron.

relax i didn't adddress you directly

i'm not hating on you "guy"

stop speaking to me

i can't read through your wall of china infamous butt driller posts

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2014, 02:38:35 PM »
Trainer and Var City are clearly either the same person, or working together.

Only morons fall for this shit.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2014, 02:41:09 PM »
Trainer and Var City are clearly either the same person, or working together.

Only morons fall for this shit.

you were born so awful

you know how women who are not whores take bad dogs to the back yard and shoot them to death with a rifle?

well, your mom was either a whore

or she had an awful shot and just grazed your head

now sit, bitch

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2014, 03:28:03 PM »

I support this idea.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2014, 03:51:29 PM »

Wrong. Shizzo is one of the sharpest, wittiest people out here. While you fools are playing checkers Shizzo's playing chess.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2014, 03:55:24 PM »
I support this idea.

As do I. I am exhausted.

the trainer

« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2014, 04:02:16 PM »
As do I. I am exhausted.

Well if that is the way you feel then I think I will just PM my vegas pictures to certain members and leave it at that.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2014, 05:38:20 PM »
You are so wrong I already went shopping I will be rocking these badboys at the expo cause I want everybody to see that I am ripped tru my shirt, getting the girls excited so I can hook up.

Hahaha. You won't be hooking up with any women wearing that. Maybe a dude.
S